It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ET's created us, who or what created them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This has likely been covered multiple times, but it seems that the majority of ATS'ers are convinced we were put here by aliens or are part of an alien experiement. If that is the case, how did the aliens evolve? Everyone or everything has a creator. Input?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quarantine
Everyone or everything has a creator. Input?

Who created the creator?

It doesn't matter if you believe aliens created us, or some god. You won't be able to escape that question.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Ye if God created us who created him and then who created him and him and him and him it goes on for ever.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The question of a creator or mysterious higher power is the crux of the intelligent design movement. Until very recently, (read last two weeks) CreationWiki listed three variations of intelligent design.

• Restricted Intelligent Design seeks evidence of design by comparing it to human design.
  • General Intelligent Design states that every natural process is intelligently designed.
  • Extraterrestrial creationism is the view that life on Earth was created by a race of extraterrestrials which came to be worshipped by men as gods and described in ancient religious texts.

My personal favorite, of course, is extraterrestrial creationism.
However, CreationWiki now only discusses restricted ID and general ID. It's too bad that the ID movement is no longer embracing ETs. I guess the lunatic fringe wasn't helping their cause much.

[edit on 7/11/2008 by maria_stardust]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have always wondered the same thing, If they say Aliens created us, then who created the Aliens.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quarantine
If that is the case, how did the aliens evolve? Everyone or everything has a creator. Input?

The notion that "everything has a creator" is based on the assumption that there is nothing such as a reverse-temporal event -- something that happens in the future that affects things in the past.

As it turns out, there's nothing that says time only flows in one direction, and it's quite possible that with the bubbling of spacetime zero point or permeability in various unseen dimensions, there may be a small probability that energy/mass may instantaneously occasionally slip backwards in time (according to the way we perceive it) and/or great distances.

So what we have is a huge, multi-billion year time loop, with "leakage" from the future constantly affecting things in the past, including the appearance of life. There's no "creator." It's all just an atemporal consequence of a curious property of spacetime.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Now that is the million dollar question! What came first? The chicken or the egg? Note to ET's. I taste yucky even with cajun sauce.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Note to ET's. I taste yucky even with cajun sauce.

Nothing like a little preemptive defensive move, eh?

Thank you for a much need laugh!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

And you know that there is no creator exactly why nohup? Could it be that you have never experienced a life changing event because you are not now or in the future or past destined to believe in the creator even if you were to witness a supernatural event directly in relation to your asking the creator to intervene. Thus you have predetermined your own fate in all realities whether future, past (leakage), or present. You are your own diseased god so to speak heading toward nothingness.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I do my best on this board Maria....I'm an odd sort though admittedly. Know one can ever say I didn't do 'the least I could do'

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

I believe it's never ending creators.

Infinity Creators all part of creation that can't be defined in numbers because it is endless. Every individual soul of intelligence is part of that.

It's a chain linking once piece to another.
A Creator of a Creator of a Creator.
We are creators of very small things on this planet
but eventually we become creators of greater things and eventually
even planets, then eventually even universes and things beyond our comprehension because there is always something greater and greater and greater forever.

So I do believe above the heavens in this universe there are "CreatorS" in plural watching over everything in this universe because they created it, including all the ET's and all life in this universe. So there is ORDER in all creation only when we pass a mortal or physical body can we move on to other heavenly dimensions that are beyond all understanding where our creators exist.

Infinity universes,
Infinity dimensions,
Eternal progression with all things,
Beyond all human understanding.

I believe we are just a tiny tiny very tiny piece of the overall creation in fact you couldn't even call us tiny tiny tiny because how can you even put a number or count on one world when there are endless worlds within a universe within endless universes within endless dimensions.

And Now a Toast.

To Infinity and Beyond.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In order to even get an inkling of an answer to that question you have to drop everything you understand,have been taught and believe in, go to a quiet place and meditate on that question, we 'humans' are a civilization living on a speck that happens to be perching on a flower that happens to be floating in the wind (Horton hears a who), where it takes us nobody knows. The truth is its impossible to answer, once you have a glimpse into other dimensions you understand just how insignificant we really are and nothing matters at all except YOU at this time

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There ya go. I also believe there truly are dimensions within dementia.
My dog told me.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is where things get harry because if you believe the eternal soul, then your body is only a temp. vehicle for expression on this plane of existence. If your soul is your purest essence of who you are, then perhaps a better question could be "who made our souls?"

Did the aliens create our bodies? Quite possibly. I like mine. Its been fun to use so far.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

And of course all that happenstance led to the end result of a being referred to as Nohup who is able to ponder such deep and lofty concepts and then articulate these ponderings so eloquently. Yeah, I guess it could have happened that way, as long as I don't think about it too hard.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
what if all souls make up the creator?! what if god was just a collection of every soul!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Did the aliens create our bodies? Quite possibly. I like mine. Its been fun to use so far.

I believe our creators or what we call God created the universe and then we were created by natural creation or evolution then tampered with by aliens and thus created by them in a way! I believe the aliens that tampered with us at the time didn't have our best interest in mind yet it still was part of the plan all along and our creators allowed it to happen because for them they can see all things at once as they exist in a place with no time. So all events that take place good or bad within this universe are allowed to happen if they do happen and basically all creation and life within this universe is like a DVD to our creators that they can fast forward or rewind and review even change and fix things as they see fit.
(Something to that effect.)

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

top topics

join