It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO over Paris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
OK, let me just say that this seems far too good to be true.
A dirty great triangular UFO hovering over Paris with lights blazing and no media coverage( that I can find ) of the incident.
uk.youtube.com...
More convincing than a lot of fakes out there though!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by meatballxl5

First impression our own stealth technology.
The experts and disinfo,s will be on here soon.
Def not a chinese lantern.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by meatballxl5

well your right about it being bogus...CGI in my opinion, but then again im not expert so my opinion is just that a "opinion"

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
what puzzles me.. is every time I went back to look at it.. it was a different version... ??? the first time.. the cameraman zooms back just before the light comes on.. the second time.. it was zoomed up close when the light came on.. and the third time it was out of focus all together.. and zoomed back.. ??? but it definitely looks like our stealth technology..

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It looks like it was done on a photo.
I vote CGI.

There is a similar one in a photo here:
www.ufoarea.com.br...

They both have those tailfin thingys. It's been suggested that the photo I just linked to is a radio controlled device. It's possible that the creator of this video modeled his TR3B after that device.

(edited for link and extra info)

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This IS another CGI :
of course you can prove me wrong by providing the original footage, including the camera data, date, time reasons why a IR footage was taken and so on. This stuff is NOT worthy to be analyzed unless the people who upload it shares something more: and this specific one is laughable by the way.

So:

who filmed it?
When?
With what camera?
From what exact location?
How comes that city lights are at the same focus of the ufo in some frames?

Why does this video has no author but a guy whatsoever who joined youtbe 3 day ago? Fear of MIB?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
who filmed it?
When?
With what camera?
From what exact location?
How comes that city lights are at the same focus of the ufo in some frames?

Why does this video has no author but a guy whatsoever who joined youtbe 3 day ago? Fear of MIB?

Yeah, it's usually a red flag when they don't post info in their description. If I had something UFO related to upload onto youtube, I'd be as detailed as possible in the description.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
yeah too good to be true imo

and yeah, its better than most of the stupid CGI fakes ive seen

but still, i hate when people do this ; really pisses me off that they take this certain field of research and use it as fodder for their CGI practices. Makes me sick

So basically, i think its totally CGI, idk, but theres always this fake feeling i feel when i see something i see that i think is CGI. its just got that........un-realistic feel to it........meh, just me i guess haha.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thats pretty good fake, I was left wondering did he composite the UFO into the video (there was no obvious tracking defects I could make out visually) or was the whole scene CGI -the background was well done. The thing that gave it away was the glow of the orbs, it was far too linear in the glow and not luminescant like a real light source would be. C- for this effort.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The fact that it has vertical stabilizers tells me that it's an aircraft rather than a spacecraft....if, of course, it is a real object.
RR

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That screams fake and any one with any CGi training can produce similar results.
The craft is too textured and perfectly clear to have been viewed with a camera in night vision mode.
But it was a nice try.
Unfortuantly no human can take seriously "UFO" encounters unless they happen to them directly.
Looking at footage and collected data means nothing anymore thanks to hoaxers.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
video couldn't have been more fake if it tried. You only have to look att the way the camera moves around to know its fake... If you are going to "fake" a ufo sighting don't move the camera around almost uncontrollably then when you are on the UFO your hand miraculously stops shaking.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Im no an expert but im thinking fake.Its odd that the craft seem like it was posing for the camera.f A Front shot,back shot,side shot,a shot underneath.The the money shot of the light then poof its gone.

new topics

top topics

join