It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History in The Making: Bigfoot Body Taken?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

In their latest video, they have the freezer open showing the alleged Bigfoot covered up. I noticed some peculiar things in that video shouting out hoax.
1. A supposed doctor is referred to as mister
2. The "doctor" states that due to competition, he cannot reveal all his tests (not the findings) the same thing the others are stating. The others in the video also refer to competition all the time.
3. It is edited very much like an infomercial where they are selling who they are more than Bigfoot. ("We're the real deal because we actually caught a Bigfoot")

I bet they either lose it or claim it was stolen by an alphabet agency.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TopSecretArea

And jmdewey60, I find your story (yes, I read it) a bit strange. How could you know exactly what the BF were doing inside the wood while you where trying to get away from them on the road?

Everyone has a problem with my story, so do not feel strange to find my description to be strange.
This happened like 37 years ago.
I wrote out a detailed version 15 years ago that I find impossible to duplicate, now.
One of these days I will find the print-out and post it.
I put the whole thing up on a cryptozoology web site, then copied it and printed it.
It is buried inside hundreds of documents, inside my house, somewhere.
I guess the key to understanding the whole thing is the part I always leave out.
I do that because if I include that fact, I am afraid that people will find the story to be preposterous.
I was in a bad motorcycle accident and was on crutches.
So, the reason I decided to try to out smart them and not try to out run them was because I knew that I could not.
So, the other thing to keep in mind is the absolute aversion to be in a light beam, almost as if it would be fatal to ever be in a light.
So, I ended up crutching as fast as I could, along side the road, with cars passing and the two BigFoot were only about 25 yards away and crossing open areas, but were far outside of the headlights hitting them.
Also, the crutches made me a target.
They spotted me from a great distance and probubly saw me as an easy kill.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

You'll be safe now, but when you pass from this world and don't end up in heaven,....

I keep myself safe, now.
I am living in an area that has plenty of skunk apes.
There is a place called the Buckingham Agricultural Preserve near me where you can go at night and hear them calling each other.
I used to go out and sleep at night in the woods here, in Florida, but not recently.
There are things in the woods that will be attracted, for some reason, and will check you out.
I had enough and stay home, anymore.
So, right now I am safe.
As for where I get these conspiracy ideas, not from church, that's for sure.
As for the feet, that comes from my sister's story from school in the Monterey Bay area.
She was kind of crazy, like me and would travel around at night by herself.
So she was warned because people would end up with only their head and feet and hands left to be found.
This was not all that long and not that far way from my experience.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hmm, looks like this story is growing legs...Published in Today's Clayton News Daily:

Cop Claims To Have Body Of Bigfoot

A Clayton County Police officer, and his friend, claim to have the body of a Bigfoot.

The animal -- a legendary, hairy hominid that supposedly lives in remote forests -- is said to be dead, frozen, and "shocking."

Matthew Whitton, a 28-year-old, who has been with the department for six years, and Rick Dyer, a 31-year-old former correctional officer, posted a video on youtube.com, last week, claiming to have the male Bigfoot corpse, alleged evidence that the much-hunted and often hoaxed monster, is a real, living species.

Full Story:

www.news-daily.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I don't understand, the part u leave out is that u were on crutches, or something else?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

You tell me.
You read the story, without the part that I was using crutches.
Now, that you have that little bit of info, does it sound more crazy?
People ask me ,"How could you outrun a BigFoot?"
Well, I didn't.
I consider it miraculous that I am here to tell the story.
I was definitely praying about as hard as I ever have.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

No it doesn't affect the story at all really from my point of view, because I don't believe they were actually trying to 'get' you. So I still cannot comprehend how u condone people going out to shoot them. BTW I think you're 10x safer in skunk ape territory than in the streets of tampa

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

I can not use that one experience to rationalize a genocide.
I think those two were the exception, among BigFoot.
They just turned evil, for some reason.
I am concerned about laws protecting BigFoot being enacted.
I may be over-paranoid, but practically all of Florida is designated as a future wildlife refuge.
I would hate to see it come about that the government declares skunk apes an endangered species and we have to provide them a habitat.
I think the only way to assure the survival of the species is to get rid of the Humans.
I think the state came close to being shut down over the Florida panther.
Luckily the scientists decided that they were only a sub-species.
A skunk ape could be a sub-species of BigFoot, but not of humans.

As for them trying to "get" me, there is a focused intent that the intended can feel.
I was not picking up friendly vibes.
I could feel that they wanted to roll right over me.
It is kind of hard to explain, but it is like a horror movie, with these things rushing me and almost getting right up to me, then suddenly lights coming around the corner, then, them ducking off the road.
I get a little more distance and the lights are gone and it starts over.
You would be the guy in the movie who says, oh its OK, then gets eaten.
I said I had one walk right up to me, about a year before this instance.
It waked straight towards me, once it realized I was there.
It walked slowly and deliberately.
I could have reached out and touched it, if I wanted to.
I felt like it just was curious and then wanted to give me a demonstration of its power, by bending a tree in front of me.
Actually the bending was going on above me, way above me.
I eventually became frightened, but in a different way.
The realization that it could easily kill me was disturbing.
But it did not make me feel like it wanted to.
So the point is that I knew what a BigFoot was and what I thought was normal BigFoot behavior.
Have you ever met someone who gave off these psychotic vibes that if he could get away with it he would rob you and kill you?
That was how I felt, but worse.

BTW yes Tampa is weird and I figure out how to never have to stop, in the city. Get all my gas and supplies outside the city. Ian Punnit said something, Saturday night, about how they used DNA to identify who's foot was one of the ones found floating up in B.C. It was some guy who had been missing for a while, who was diagnosed as being depressed. Perfect specimen, IMO, to go wandering alone in the woods. Could be the same two I ran into, at Big Sir. They have had 35 years to migrate that far, eating loners on the way. And leaving the feet.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Come on, DimensionalDetective, don't you know a hoax when you see one? These guys have lied on their videos about having a scientist "verify" the body and they won't give the reporter a peek at the body? The body will be "stolen" or they will charge a few to look a pictures of it on the internet. It is a big scam.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well, if they do have a body of BIGFOOT. Most likely the Department of Fish and Game will be involved. NO TAGS are issued for such a thing. It would be illegal to shoot an animal of any kind with or without knowledge of being extinct or even in existence. This being or BIGFOOT should be seized by our Government and handed over to the proper people for DNA and cryptology testing.. As to the people that found the creature they should get credit for the Discovery, but should not be paid for the animals body.As it was taken illegally. As for the person who shot this thing should be arrested or fined. Probadly arrested because this person was on probation. Maybe its just a hoax or it could be a major discovery even if it was done illegal.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I think this is most likely a hoax.. but, who know's.. maybe they dont know what to do.. and maybe they are trying to create a "buzz" with the story to see who will make them an offer.
I don't care one way or the other because I know these creatures exist..
I have seen too much evidence myself to believe otherwise! I have my own study area in a very remote part of north eastern Ontario.. These creatures are migratory animals that are constantly on the move following thier food supply.. Imagine Bigfoot

Sadly.. I do think that a body will be needed to prove it's existance to the public.. but where will it stop? and what will happen to them when it's proven to the public that they are a real creature that roames the wild?

What will happen when governments and land owners lose thier logging and mineral rights because thier land has been disignated a sanctuary for these possibly endangered animals?

We as humans are so conceited to think that we own and know everything on and about this earth

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
lol...First I have to point out the person who keeps posting under a different name but it's so obviously the same person talking about Aliens and Bigfoot taking over the world! Oh man that's funny...

I just have to put my two cents in on this topic.

I'll admit that at first i was extremely excited when I heard the news and it's been on my mind ever since. My first reaction was, why would these people claim to have an ENTIRE body only for it to be a hoax. I mean, there releasing photos, videos, going on FOX News even saying they have this body. If it turned out to be a hoax you really couldn't show your face again without people laughing their asses off at you or being extemely mad for feeling like they've been had.

But today, I am a whole lot more skeptical. A lot more. The man on FOX News has already claimed to have had a body but it turned out to be a hoax. The fact that FOX News had him on their show knowing that speaks volumes to their "credibility", which is at a level of ZERO.

Then they pose the guys brother as a real scientist. And why, if they caught it weeks ago is this just becoming news? Why will they only let people see it in another couple weeks (although the guy on FOX News invited the female "reporter" on the show to come see it next week. We'll see how that turns out). If you have something this big and it's for real you start inviting some very reputable professionals, especially from Fish and Wildlife.

I'm very interested to see what is going to happen tomorrow at their supposed press conference. Very interested indeed.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
saw this before reading thread

the sun

will wait and see

[edit on 14/8/2008 by supersaint]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I wasnt going to comment.. but it seems some people are taking this serious.... well.. not some.. but a lot.. I would bet my house and car..that this is a hoax... a creature the size they said it was.. would not even fit in that cooler... there is way to much room left in that cooler.. for it to be of any size at all. thats just my first observation.. the second is the dentures.. made to look like a smile.. which is just another part of there joke... and last but not least.. its a black and white photo. who takes black and white photos???

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

ok. its not black and white.. sorry about that.. anyhow.. Im calling it a fake..

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
so this cryptomundo.com seems not to be loading?

Seems like just another hoax.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Read on a CNN reporter blog that they are offering $5,000.00 guided tours to the location where he was found. Nope.. doesn't sound hoaxlike to me.

Can't wait to hear the results.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well, they showed up for the press conference. That actually lends a little credibility to the crew. I was expecting it to be canceled or postponed. In the men's favor is they did seem quite down to earth when they were talking and Mr Biscardi was professional. I have yet to see their photographic evidence. Could I have been too harsh on these guys? It could be true they just stumbled on a body.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I, unlike you, have a survival instinct and will, given the opportunity, shoot a BigFoot.

Haven't you ever seen the movie Harry and The Hendersons?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join