It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History in The Making: Bigfoot Body Taken?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
interesting read. but i think it will turn out like all others that claim to have proof.

1. they will decide not to release any info on it claiming that it is in scientific nature and for the protection of the species that no info will be released.

2. claim the body and all said files and evidence was stolen/destroyed right before they could make duplicates of it and this still no info will be released.

3. claim that the government swooped in took the body and evidence and had them swear up and down not to say anything or else they will be punished/killed, but you have the one person from the team that feels it his/her duty to say something and release some info on what happened but still no evidence will be available.

im telling you there will be something that happens or actually dosent happen but they say it happened and nothing will be said. i understand the nature of seeking legal help and such but, technically speaking if i shot a humanoid body in the woods that turned out to be bigfoot, i would not tell a soul until i was fully covered by lawyers and then release info stating i have a body. not release a statement saying i have a body but hold on for a month while i get lawyers.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If these guys are actually responsible for shooting a sasquatch, then they should be next. Also if they do have what they claim, I sincerely hope some damn alphabet agency makes itself useful for once, moves in and confiscates it leaving them with some stupid hoax material. The last thing ANYONE needs is slackjaws in pickup trucks with shotguns spotlighting thru the woods.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

The last thing ANYONE needs is slackjaws in pickup trucks with shotguns spotlighting thru the woods.

That is your opinion.
So, you think killing a BigFoot is equal to murdering a human?
Some states are trying to enact laws to protect BigFoot.
Right now it is open season.
Unless it can be proven they are human, it is no crime.
DNA evidence shows they are not.
I am afraid of them, personally.
I have run across four of them in the woods.
I would not ever go looking for one.
I hope there are some slackjaws who do have the guts to take them on.
I would hail them as heroes.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Thanks for proving my point

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I sincerely hope some damn alphabet agency makes itself useful for once, moves in and confiscates it leaving them with some stupid hoax material.

They do this, already.
To me, just more evidence that there is an evil plan behind the protection of these monsters, by the parts of government that are in secret league with the aliens, to kill us all.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Your point of view in summary: You once saw 4 sasquatch once and now you are personally afraid of them and very happy for rednecks to shoot them because they probably aren't human, and they are evidence of the NWO conspiracy to wipe out humanity.

My point of view in summary: The less people like yourself know about sasquatch the better.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No, I saw one, who walked up to me.
Then, two who chased me to try to eat me.
Then one who tryed to lure me to a place to kill me.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
what are ya all talking about.. ??? if they had a dead one.. everyone would know about it.. the news would be all over it.. no wonder P. T. Barnum.. said there was a sucker born every minute..

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

With all due respect, if 4 sasquatch really wanted you dead, you wouldn't be here posting about it. Besides, practically anything in the wild can kill you. If Steve Irwin were alive today, he would tell you that you should respect rather than fear such things. This isn't YOUR planet after all.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think the people behind this will be crying hoax any second now, reason? because if it is true they will be praying they never mentioned the big foot once the world of animal lovers get their hands on them, and ill be right there with them, dont get me wrong im not vegetarian or anything close, i love my meat.

There is not a single reason i can ever think of that would make it alright for them to shoot this being, not one reason, i dont care if it came running at them with a baseball bat, they were in the beings territory and it has a right to live, and dont any of you dare try and flame me for saying this, Humans have no right thinking it can go shoot or hunt anything other than for survival, and im guessing if its true they wont be eating it?

People like this make me wanna shoot them, nobody has ever reported being attacked by these beings, not even in the land of the Yeti, im so tired and sick of humanities need to destroy everything it comes upon, that makes these people a lower form of life to the smallest creatures on the planet as far as im concerned.

Even if it isnt true they need a good seeing too just for thinking people would accept shooting such a creature, im sickened i really am, makes me want to cry for the future of Earth, what a bunch of brain dead fools.

maybe the human race has no place on Earth anymore if this is the future of humanity.

Im numb now.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The sting-ray did not hunt down Steve Irwin and most things do not.
Bigfoot is intelligent enough to know that humans restrict their freedom to roam about freely.
They resent us for making them have to sneak around.
The last one hated me because I looked at a map and found the spot that was furthest away, in every direction from any road or trail.
I set up a camp and lived there.
The first one walked up and stood in one spot. four feet away from me, until I finally freaked out and ran away.
It was well into human territory, so had nothing to gain by killing me.
The two were feeding off tourists who wondered off by themselves, far away from help.
read my story here:www.abovetopsecret.com...
Kind of like the recent news story of human feet washing up on shore in British Columbia.
Bigfoot do not like the feet.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Ok, I will ignore the fact that most of what you say is........different.

What I really want to know is did bigfoot look anything like this?

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
all life is sacred we must only kill in self defense or at least only kill as many as nessesery 1 and only 1. the man who wishes to kill the bigfoot is a madman there are alive unless they attack we should not kill them and for the aliens how do you know they dont want to help us and save us.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well, IF they have a body, and IF it is deemed so close in relation to us that it is considered human, then they can be charged for murder.

But, I expect that won't happen...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why should anywan want to kill BigFoot if there existence is proven? Because some of us are afraid of them? Of what they might do to us? Hell, we can't keep on killing everything that is foregin to us humans. Like mentioned earlier in the thread, let's try something else then killing for once. If we find them, there is no point exterminate them is it?

Anyhow, this story is screaming hoax a long way for now.. Yeah, why wait with showing the body if they have it? Thats just wierd. If this was thru we would have known it for shure already.

And jmdewey60, I find your story (yes, I read it) a bit strange. How could you know exactly what the BF were doing inside the wood while you where trying to get away from them on the road? The amount of details you put out about what the BF were doing just seems odd to me. At least I know if two giant creatures where chasing me, the last thing I would care about is how they run up hill, or crossed rivers. I would just be focused on getting the hell out of there.
But then again, I'm not you and I wasn't there. It just seems strange that you know exactly what they were doing at the same time as you were trying to get away from them in the evening when it starts to get dark. But like I also said, I wasn't actually there thou.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
rofl

leave the bigfoots alone, what are there 200 of them... they have nothing to do with the aliens lol, just our hillbilly cousins...

lol why do people connect bigfoot to the aliens? the dang things do everything possible to avoid us.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
To jmdewey....

nevermind. Ah hell, here goes.

I'm afraid for humanity because of people saying things like the things you are saying.

With that attitude, we'll never make it because we think we're so superior that when we find anything that threatens that, we either kill it or ridicule it make everyone afraid of it. Well... maybe not us, but that evil government you mention. Looks like they got you singing their hate mongering song.

Please, for the love of God (of which your profess to know much about) stop the hate speech. Nobody needs to kill anything. If you don't have compassion, at least think of it as bad karma. You'll be safe now, but when you pass from this world and don't end up in heaven, but instead end up as a sickly starving baby in Ethiopia, or an ant being burned by a kid's magnifying glass, don't feel surprised.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by dunwichwitch]

EDIT to add:

Who taught you all of these hateful fearful beliefs you have, jmdewey? You should go burn down that Church because it is not doing Jesus any justice whatsoever.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Maybe thats how big foot got his name. Ancient humans found out the only way to scare em off was to show them one Big foot!

edit to add

How the HELL would you know if a big foot does not like feet?

[edit on 21-7-2008 by thegdfather]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for a little while. But they gotta produce the goods pretty soon. Likewise, if they pop up again and claim that the government or somebody stole the body out of their freezer, then they earn a nice little spot in my hoaxers file.

Any day, now, guys.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
After reading (jmedway's) story I can understand and empathise with the strong feeling expressed, because being stalked by something can be quite traumatic. They do similar over here (I've been stalked in the bush myself but I never caught a glimpse of it) many people have been spooked, but that doesn't justify the conclusions you have made however. There is no evidence of them killing humans in modern times, if you have any I'd like to see it. You were on their turf, they are naturally curious and natural-born stalkers - it's how they have survived in the face of overwhelming odds.

Look to how the first nation coexisted with them for a healthier opinion. Here is a good example:

"Here in the Northwest, and west of the Rockies generally, Indian people regard Bigfoot with great respect. He is seen as a special kind of being, because of his obvious close relationship with humans. Some elders regard him as standing on the "border" between animal-style consciousness and human-style consciousness, which gives him a special kind of power. (It is not that Bigfoot's relationship to make him "superior" to other animals; in Indian culture, unlike western culture, animals are not regarded as "inferior" to humans but rather as "elder brothers" and "teachers" of humans. But tribal cultures everywhere are based on relationship and kinship; the closer the kinship, the stronger the bond. Man Indian elders in the Northwest refuse to eat bear meat because of the bear's similarity to humans, and Bigfoot is obviously much more similar to humans than is the bear. As beings who blend the "natural knowledge" of animals with something of the distinctive type of consciousness called "intelligence" that humans have, Bigfoot is regarded as a special type of being."
www.bfro.net...

Our Australian natives also gave such creatures their due respect and a wide berth of their territory when apparent. This led to many thousands of years of coexistence - yes with ups and downs, but always in respectful balance.

So I say again, I hope these goons on the Bigfoot site think better about their shenanigans because the last thing anyone needs is trigger-happy slackjaws with shotguns in pickup trucks spotlighting in the woods.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Shar_Chi]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join