It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Road?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I recently stumbled upon a not so well known haunted road and an accompanying picture. It's name is Lawler Ford Road, but its better known as Zombie Road.

The legends around it are confusing, and there isn't much hard information I could find about it, except that it is apparently incredibly haunted.

Here is the 'famous' Zombie Road picture that I think is actually quite creepy.
www.paranormaltaskforce.com...

I don't know much about the photo except that the figures weren't supposed to have been there when the photo was taken. If you'll look down into the water below, you'll see that none of them appear to have any reflections.

I don't know about the stories, but I'd quite like someone who knows their way around photoshop to take a look at this and let us know if it shows any signs of tampering.

What do you guys think about it then?

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Voidmaster]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Voidmaster

Where is this Zombie Road I have heard of different ones, is this the one in Missouri?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I think so.

Like I said, its hard to find much hard information about this place.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Me and some friends from work wanna do a field trip there to investigate, and yes we are stupid!! But hey it sounds like fun to us.

We want to do a documentary sort of like this one.

*Edit to Add* Zombi Road JT's Zombie Road Page

[edit on 11-7-2008 by LDragonFire]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
In this pic I have circled an area and matched to where I think it's own reflection in the water is with another circle.
From this you can see the line i've drawn is where abouts the reflection will start.

It's pretty clear there is no people in reflection because the angle of them to the water...

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ah, didn't see that.

Thanks for clearing that up chukkles.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
In this pic I have circled an area and matched to where I think it's own reflection in the water is with another circle.
From this you can see the line i've drawn is where abouts the reflection will start.

It's pretty clear there is no people in reflection because the angle of them to the water...

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Chukkles]

if you look closely at the upper left hand corner of the sun or moon which ever it is, it kind of looks like there is a face there

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Voidmaster

Very interesting. I found some more info on this topic if anyone else was curious:

www.prairieghosts.com...
edit on 4/5/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join