It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think they think of us? Warning Very Graphic Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
We don't deserve this planet and if I were a God, alien, mother nature, Karma, higher being ... whatever you believe, I would end the human race, avoid it, let it reap what it sows for the sake of every other living thing that SHARES this planet. We think we are the intelligent race, yet we are the dumbest and most evil. No other being (I know of) has put the planet through so much pain, no other being has inflicted such suffering, yet we put ourselves on a pedestal..

- NWO if theres a plan for population reduction, I say bring it sooner rather than later.

- Aliens if theres a plan to invade or save us, I say bring it sooner rather than later.

- 2012 if there's enlightenment or Nibiru or the end times, I say bring it sooner rather than later.

- Karma if what goes around comes around, I say bring it sooner rather than later.

- Mother Nature if you cant take any more, I say bring it sooner rather than later.

And I see it happening, we will reap what we sow, its unavoidable if things dont change big time, there's only so much this planet can take from us.

So why the rant ? .......

Warning this video is very very graphic and violent, honestly if anyone is sensitive to this kind of thing please please do not watch, for the rest I bet you dont get to the end... but try.

Just some of the things humans do -

video.google.com...

So that's just what we do to our fellow animals, I wont go into the pollution, crime, wars etc. and I know this video has been around but without much interest it seems. Watch parts 1 & 2 if you have the time but part 3 gets the point across.

I know everyone doesn't do this kind of thing but what do we (me included) do to stop it, change it ....... nothing. What do we humans look like to EVERY other life form? on this planet or not.

What do you think they think of us?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by II HAL II]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
oh my god... I will never ever take my kids to an animal show. I've watch 2½ minutes and can barely stand watching anymore

Of all the things going on in the world one should think that this is trivial, but it just goes straight to the heart and stings

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ive been watching that and wow its saddening.
Im only 38 seconds through it and I HATE the human race....well most of it anyway =P.
I wonder why people do that?...its not even entertaining.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I know, its very sad.

Its not just about circuses though, watch it all and its about alot more, it says alot about us in general too.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
There was an American dude who learned to train horses by body language so his dad bound him like one of his horses and beat the hell out of him. It is about respect and due to the mad meanderings of ancient man we do not feel that we are animals, do not respect them and feel no compassion.

There is hope, but I still eat Burger King, so I'll not tell you much about that.....

I do buy free range eggs, organic milk and meat where I can get it. I just eat too many ready meals and don't YET have a choice there. It will come, but will need tax incentives and unfortunately that goes against free trade because it is protectionism. A human ISM harming animals once again.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm very sensitive to things like this.

The worst part is that the animals are so helpless, they just obey and say nothing.

I hate these little #ing assholes that do these kinds of things. The lower E-IQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotinent) you have the less empathy and feelings for things like these. Just an example. And i #ing hate them. How can they do that?

I once saw a video on a monkey which had been inprisoned thoughout his life. And when they were going to save him from this illegal training camp, they said it was already to late. I could see how his soul was long gone. No spirit. Just an miserable face wondering why it all happened to me.

I can cry for things like that for several days.

For you who've watched Death Note. If I would possess and gain the same power as Light, i would have reasoned EXACTLY like him. I would have KILLED EVERY #ING SCUM ON THIS PLANET!!!!

In Cairo for example they torture dogs to death. If i would have got the chance, i would have tortured the men doing so to the death! And i would have NO MERCY!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thank you for increasing awareness of this very real, very enlightening issue.

It has enhanced my own long-time deep appreciation of the animal kingdom and also increased by several factors the increasing disgust and disillusionment I feel about my fellow man...

This documentary (all 3 parts) should be required viewing for all high school seniors. it's odd that our teenagers have all sorts of mandatory exposure to the Holocaust/Hitler, Martin Luther King, Che Guevera, etc., etc., but not one morsel of information about topics such as the ones this documentary represents.

Along with shark fin scalping, dolphins caught in fishing nets, thousands of slaughtered "research' whales ending up in fancy restaurants of Asia, ocean-bottom drag-chain-net scraping, elephant/rhino tusks/testicles, baby seal furs, hacking beaks off eagles/pelicans, breeding pit bulls to fight, and on and on, the level of degrading, humiliating, deplorable treatment humankind exhibits toward the animals we share this planet with is unbelievable.

And we have the audacity to consider ourselves the 'superior' beings. No, instead, I submit humans have a whole lot more evolving and maturing to do before they will be welcomed in the galactic community of sentient beings.

I am ashamed for my fellow man. I wish there was more we could do...

For starters, there ought to be much tougher laws and much, much stronger enforcement of those laws.

Who speaks for the animals? Who will defend them...? Who will protect them...?

It must be us... for they can not do it themselves...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
How long would it take for the human race to never again abuse animals, or each other? How long would it take for humans to cease war? How long would it take before we realize we are all human, and we are the only humans we know of currently to exist?

We're stuck here on a blue marble floating out in the middle of nowhere. And we feel really alone. There's no where else to go. No other nice planet nearby we can just hop to on a space ship to escape Earth.

But would that even be a good idea even if it was possible?

That's why I feel Earth is called the "prison planet." We are bound here until we grow and evolve to the point where we harm no one.

So, let's look back at what the scientists of today think.

They claim we are all descended from a Mitochondrial Eve, who they think lived approximately 140,000 years ago.

Now, how old do the scientists think Earth is? 4.5 Billion years or so?

If that is really the case (I don't think anyone really knows for sure, it's a guesstimate), humanity is still in the toddler stage.

Going back to the original question... what do they think of us? "They" as in other sentient beings outside our solar system and/or galaxy.

Well I think they view us as infantile, immature and no where developed enough to interact on a galactic level (if there is one).

If everything was peachy, we would learn nothing and no growth would occur. How can you truly value life until you see it vanquished? How can you value love until you experience it, then it's ripped from you?

Like it or not, certain people on this planet are doing everyone a favor, by showing us what not to do. They are catalysts of change.

Killing everyone and putting forth the population reduction wouldn't solve much. It would be like a doctor treating a symptom and never producing a cure. We will ultimately provide the cure ourselves, by choice.

Sadly though, some major things need to occur to get humanity to wake up as a whole and start to mature. It won't be pretty, and it won't be fun. But it will be a major catalyst for change.

Enjoy the ride.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I don't want to be a part of humans anymore, and if i could i would erase all "power-missusing" humans without thinking twice about it.

And from now on i will not talk of mankind as "we" but instead as "they". Because I have NO PART of these scum, which should ALL be tortured to death, NO MERCY!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I admit that I Am sensitive and I didn't watch the video...I can guess... and here is my 2 cents.

I HAVE to hold to my own experiences of humananity (real humanity) to stay sane. I have seen with my own two eyes, acts of kindness that have moved me to tears- from the people that I would have voted "least likely" to give 2 sh!ts. The acts that have been committed by man that are unspeakable atrocities? I have no answer for that, just a Mantra
"Forgive them Lord, they know NOT what they do, I forgive them as you forgive me, raise us up together to speak thy name in Joy.
I AM NOT a religious nut but this one gets me through the day sometimes.
"Dominion over the Earth" when we realize we are charged with a responsibility and not just raw power, surely we will be saved.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Why do you think people will treat animals better when they do the same things to other humans?

We are all in captivity, chained and caged and beaten down by everything. Kept in constant terror of death. Our whole existence is a circus.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

You guessed right, I did'nt get to the end.

Humanity has alot to learn about..... everythig! It's so sad to see this kind of behavior. I will never truly understand how someone can be so cruel and guiltless.

However, I do believe that humanity is learning to get along with the universe. It may take centuries before humans put animals and nature above themselves ,but I do think it's just a matter of time.

EXAMPLE: How much progress have we made in about a hundred years?

ANSWER: Well... not much, but we are learning.

In 1903 Thomas Edison publicly Electrocuted an elephant to scare people into thinking alternating current (vs his direct current) is dangerous and not something you want in your home.

Yes, in the presence of 1,500 people Thomas Edison soulessly executed a living, breathing animal just to gain finacial bennift from it.

Here's the story www.wired.com...

My point is.... The public was ok with fact that he chose to determine the life of this helpless animal to prove his point. I'm pretty sure an event like this would'nt fly these days.

We are all involved in a learning process called life and we better shape up because mother nature will put us in a permanent time out if we don't.

Hopefully, in the future humanity will accept the importance of not just co-existing but nurturing everything that is.

I offten wonder if my my shameful feelings of the human race are heard by something, or someone that loves us all... even though we are the way we are.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Although there are many acts of kindness in this world like people have pointed out, it seems the evil acts outweigh the good by far. You only have to look at the state of the planet, now in this time, to see the small and rare acts of kindness are seriously outweighed by the bad.... it gets worse not better. Even down to the clothes we parade around in are made from evil acts yet we don't even know it, we don't realize it so we think things are ok.

I'm not saying don't eat meat (I do) and I think its natural for animals like us to eat meat but every now and then think how it got to your belly and how it should get to your belly... the two things are very different.

Its not just our fellow animals that we treat this way its the planet and each other. I cant see anything that will change the way we are for hundreds of years and we dont have that time. How can we change the way we eat, live, resolve conflict, use the amount of resources we do today? it would require a world changing event that isn't man made for it to happen in our life time... I hope it happens whatever it is.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by II HAL II]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

Good on you to have reminded some ATS user about this brilliant denunciatory peace of documentary.
I seen it 3 years a go, my girlfriend at the time didn’t take it. She was shocked and thoughts that the all thing was fabricated. Then I took her to a place in UK, which I will not mention in this site, and show her how people transport animal at the slaughter house.
She took a big breath and accepted the cruelty that is released from human.
We are not together now but she is now a vegetarian and has found peace in knowing that all is not so bad as long as some people can realize that cruelty is very human and people should fight it as much as you fight your inner demons.
Ancient esoteric teaching tells us that eating animal flesh that has died in suffering is indulging our self in bad energy; in other words, when you eat meat you consume the crap which is released from the animal agony.
On a lighter impulse I have posted bellow a link to a short but nice critical video.
www.youtube.com...

Kacou.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I watched half of the video, and could not go on. Far too upsetting.
I believe we all know this goes on, but it is way in the back of our minds.
It doesn't pertain to our daily ritual of life.
It does need to be brought into the forefront. As another member stated, it should be required viewing for high school seniors.
I agree.

Personally right now, I feel far too much, hatred, anger, and sadness, to even be proud that Iam human.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks

Kacou -
What you say about eating food that has bad energy really makes since in a way, never thought about that before.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by II HAL II]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
To take the edge off... Here's a clip of something that shows the more positive side of human / animal relationsship. Get ready to shed a tear :¨)

top topics

join