It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If black is White and White is black what race is Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I do not intend to make this a racist post so PLEASE do not take it as such.

To start with he is interracial.
White mother and a black father.

raised by White Grandparent's

Later join's a basically cultist church..that's right i said cult like..

20+ year's of a church filled with hate towards white people and anti-patriotism.

He claim's he is 100% patriotic...but he stayed in a church that say's GOD DA_M AMERICA!!!!!! ect..ect...for 20+ year's

Yes...i know not every Sunday they said Gd America...but in 20+ years
only a fool would believe he never heard..this at least 200 time's in 20+ year's..that by sure odd's
And chose to stay for 20+ and call rev wright his Mentor..

He claim's he is not racist....yet he was in this church for 20+ year's listening to stuff like white people..in our government started aid's to kill black people.

he has admitted with his own mouth after a certain age..he told no one he was half white.
Like it was a shame on him.

Here let me define cult to show you rev wright's speech's are very very close to.
Link to info
en.wikipedia.org...

Cult" typically refers to a cohesive social group devoted to beliefs or practices that the surrounding population considers to be outside the mainstream.

But the question remains in the back of my mind....

After 20+ year's no one forced obama to leave or stay in that church filled with Anti patriotic..and racism ...he did it on his own free will.

If you was conditioned for 20+ year's of kill whitey speech's or 20+ year's of kuklux clan bs..your mind would not be right folk's.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hes not of the human race...he's a reptilian..woooooo..
Nah j/k.
He's part of the Human race.
Well it sounds like he's changed now =].

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I don't know but Jesse Jackson hates him anyway, so he must be White.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't think he is all black like Halle Berry she is half and half and should not be classed as black or white but as a person. But they have the advantage of pleasing both when it suites them its down to them what they think they are.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Oh, oh! I know the answer to this one!

Obama belongs to the human race.

I've been on enough threads today dealing with the issues of race and racism. I came in prepared!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
He is alledgedy half Kenyan which puts an intersting spin on things, for those who say race doesn't matter then I suggest you come and live with in a town called Halls Creek in North Western Australia and see first hand.

The half caste kids in my town openly say "we hope all you whites die" and "go back to Europe whitey", which if you examine closely shows that they side with the darker skin colour and not the white. Why don't these half casted people side with the lighter skin colour ? its an anomaly I can not quite fathom myself.

Back on topic using what I see with half casted people they invariably side or become prejudiced agains the lighter skinned races.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hope people don't get offend by this word.From Wikipedia-A mulatto is a person with one white parent and one black parent, or, more generally, a person of mixed black and white ancestry.I don't know if this would be correct or not.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by alienstar]

[edit on 10-7-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So when he is president they will call him the FIRST black president.

but if he is half white...isn't that like saying his white heritage is trash?

Because they all ready do this...

first black presidential nominee ect....

he is backed by every black organization known to man.

naacp

muslim's Louis farakhan

list goes on and on...

so how come it's ok to only say he is black and not our first mulatto presidential nominee ?

What if white's banned together like the black community and said he is our White candidate!!!!!
he is 50/50 here

either way something isn't right.
and anything you do say about it make's you a racist.
so idk really how to phrase it.

can anyone get where i am coming from here?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Let's face it folks, ethnicity is only skin-deep. What does it matter if Obama (or anyone else, for that matter) is considered black, white or blue?

In the end it doesn't mean a thing, other than the man is simply human. (I wonder if anyone is going to jump in here with a reptilian joke)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Obama is whatever race the audience of that moment wants him to be.
He is of the pander-race.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think the pander diet consists mostly of bamboo shoots. As panders are vegetarian by nature, I think we can rule Obama out, as I've seen photos of him eating meat.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Obama is Cheney's Cousin.

Cheney and Bush are Cousins

Bush and Obama Are cousins.

They are Rothschilds...

...Obama is a Rothschild.

The Clintons are Rockefellers.

The Rockefellers and Rothschilds take turns raping America - they use proxies.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

top topics

join