It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ghost in my room

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hello all --
I am planning on moving soon so I'm selling a lot of my stuff on ebay. I was taking pictures of some books i was going to sell last night when I noticed something funny in one of the pictures.

Here it is:

I did not see this when I was taking the picture.

I do know that a family with a young boy used to live in the house about ten years ago, before my family moved in, and the boy was kidnapped and murdered when he was in his high school.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Classic double exposure, and despite not believing the photo is authentic, it sure is cool.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ddpifo

atleast he is still going ahead with education, A+ for him

hard to explain that one considering it looks like an overlay or interlay of other pics

who knows, im not the photo expert

I just like the he is still wanting to persue his schooling

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
To be honest I am experiencing some similar things, but not in pictures but like something moving but can not be seen directly like some typical ghost movie. I went abroad and experienced it and came back and experience it. You might not be limited this your self. Do you have faith do you believe in God? Just might help answer some questions.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Dude, get out of the house, now!
The last time I heard about a ghost wearing Tommy Hillfiger it was pretty bad news.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Who are you speaking to?

Also put some crosses up if you can and use some faith, that is the point of putting bans up so the demons can come in. Please take note it more real than unreal.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Post was meant for the OP.
A ghost wearing designer clothing will haunt your britches.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
reply to post by Alxandro

Who are you speaking to?

Also put some crosses up if you can and use some faith, that is the point of putting bans up so the demons can come in. Please take note it more real than unreal.

crosses will not do anything at all

why put faith in carved wood or porcelain?

put faith in jesus, thats if you believe, if not, then do what you feel is right

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Once you look at a cross it will double the reminder and may also scare off anything from entering like a dog sign in the window. Also Gargoys were used on Churches and believe that maybe they were right, some knowledge has been lost although would never have even dreamt it being real, it feels more right than wrong. More than one experience my self tells me it works, either its faith or the cross as it has some spiritual conversion which I don't know why it works.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
That photo is fake.Why would you bother to waste your time doing this.Why do you want attention so badly?Do you think it is LOL?
Gargoyles were put on churches, to resemble the men who built and run them.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
cool harry potter book collection (Upper left corner of bookcase)

double exposure for shizzle

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have a similar experiance except i dont have pictures but I hear them talking. I have a son who just turned 7mths and it seems that the activity is always around him. I had him baptised when he was 5mths old. I'm really scared about this. I do pray to God and Jesus. I say the Our Father who art in heaven prayer every night over my son. I ask God and Jesus to watch over him while he sleeps. But I still sometimes here the voices or feel a negative energy. What more can I do. I would like to talk to someone about this problem. If anyone knows anyone who deals with this could you please email at [email protected]. Because this started when i started mediatating again. off topic sorry!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Probably an extended exposure done either with a set exposure time or done manually with a chord.

The shutter is opened on the bookcase for a second or two. Then, as evidenced by the stripes of the shirt, the guy ambles into the frame. Then he stands there for a couple of seconds and the shutter is closed.

Either that or the ghost likes to jump in front of bookcases.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Man there aren't enough hoaxes on these forums, if only we could get more 15 year olds to post fictitious crap like this, then we will really have much to talk about. You want Christ's help? ask him to help you stop creating bogus pics. I know attention is hard to live without, but why not take up a hobby or something to distract you from the urge?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
All right. Let's stop the chortling and get down to some brass tacks, shall we?

Originally posted by ddpifo
I am planning on moving soon so I'm selling a lot of my stuff on ebay.

Been there. Done that. Good luck.

I was taking pictures of some books i was going to sell last night when I noticed something funny in one of the pictures.

Assuming that you're selling them as a lot, potential buyers aren't much interested in a view of the books' collective spines.

Now if you were selling the bookcase...

Here it is:

Nice walk-on into a long exposure there.
But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I did not see this when I was taking the picture.

Well, it's hard to look at yerself without a mirror. Happens to all of us.

I do know that a family with a young boy used to live in the house about ten years ago, before my family moved in, and the boy was kidnapped and murdered when he was in his high school.

Okay. I'm intrigued. What town are you in? What was the boy's name? Does your house have a red room? What kind of camera did you use to take this picture? Why is there no EXIF data accompanying it? What's the capital of South Dakota?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I heard that if ghosts are attempting to interact with books it means they know they are ghost and are trying to reach the higher knowledge of the ashkashic records. If that happens, skynet will become self aware and digital cameras all over the earth will begin taking obvious trick photographs of nerdy guys.

I would get out of the house. Get off of earth if you can.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ddpifo

OMG I have a ghost too!! in my room.. that looks like me, And its three of them!
And I havent been kidnapped .. just yet .. How is that??? Maybe its trying to tell me something, something like ... "beware of the hoaxkiddiez"

[edit on 12-7-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
@tep200377 nice picture though
....you work with photoshop?...excuse me a little joke...

but anyone here know this feeling beeing not alone?...something is in the room too but you can't see anything?...
i had this experience in my first flat...i've always had the feeling someone is wathing me....at night i woke up because someone is standing beside my bed and watched me... i can't get up to put a light on because i was scared that this, whatever it was,touch my hand when i turn the light-switch on....
i got this feeling the whole time i lived in this flat...more than 3 years...after a few time having this experience i just sleeped with the light on...but it still happend from time to time...
and where i live now i got this... that keys falling down at night...tv is off and still make noises...strange and spooky...

on night ..i went to my girlfriends house...we sat on the couch and talk...door to her patio was closed...we talk and talk like woman do...smile...and than, quite suddenly...the door open...nobody does anything...we both just look to eachother and believe me at this moment we get really scared...but than we explain it like this...it was her good friend he died few weeks before that happend...he got murdered and his soul can't find peace...

something happend like this to anybody else here?...

top topics

join