It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK UFO's are easy to film.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
With the recent spate of UFO's in England its now easy for most to record them or take pictures. All you need to do is zooming in your digital photos, look carefully and you will spot some weird things. I can spot Orbs and Rods in my pictures in every 50 shots I take including video. All you need to do is know what to look for. Best thing to do is film a Chemtrail craft, and you will find orb type objects making erratic manoeuvres like typical UFO activity. The ones in are like the Mexican orbs they have filmed over the years, it seems now the UK is a hot spot of similar things.

With video footage try and spot these things by looking carefully, you have to be patient and have good eyesight, although many seem like dots you will notice a personality to them, they disappear in and out like typical UFO’s you read about.
You have to slow video footage down by 8X sometimes to really see how fast these orbs are travelling and dotting in and out of the air. You might pick up odd shaped objects that cannot be explained and sometimes you have to distinguish between insects and birds.

But I bet most have them already on cam, just look carefully, its so busy up there its 50/50 not one in a million to spot something.

Also military jets are getting busy too so look out for that kind of stuff.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well it seems as though you may have caught some of these "things" on film.
Do you have any pictures to go along with your theory? Or maybe some video?
Hmmmm......... I sure would like to see some of these photos........

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Here is a little video I made.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have more pictures but still to edit them for the internet and most are video based anyway but software keeps crashing so no luck right now.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Does anyone read the papers, look at Youtube and look at the sky or their own digital photos? Because you would be suprised what you might find, there is so much going on out there but i doubt people really take notice.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think you're looking at digital camera anomalies, bugs, birds and other everyday objects. I think what you're seeing is nothing but your digital camera struggling to interpret normal everyday things. Dust or fast moving bugs.

new topics

top topics

join