It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Cigar Shape UFO Pictures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You can download an Exif viewer from many websites for free, its not brain science

Looks like someone dragging the shutter to create the illusion of a UFO. Thats not brain science either

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Ksavoy30]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Hehe.
Thank you, somebody had to put him in his place. Streetlight, give me a break. That's some low-grade disinfo.

I guess there aren't a lot of FARK fans around here.

The Legendary "It's a streetlight" Thread

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

reply to post by ArMaP

Good job by greeneyedleo and ArMaP.

Without even looking at the exif, you can say that its a long exposure pic, with all the dim lights its catching.
A long exposure of what ? Its not conclusive and we only have the word of one poster, who suspiciously decided to post it after 7 days. No one else in this big city saw it or heard about it. So my spidy sense tells me it must be something ordinary, like ....... a plane or a chopper.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
its clearly swamp gas mixed with mars or venus

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
No matter what its a cool pic, even if you take the "ufo" out of it.

I know that view well, my mother used to live at the base of the mtn right off of quimby.

With as bad as air quality is right now you couldnt see a light in the mountains 30 miles across the valley. You cant see vehicle headlights from over there at all even on a clear night, you can see a few lights twinkling dimly from houses, but those mtns are pretty black.

Over exposeure of heli?, i dont know

cool pic anyway

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LEAP STICK

Space junk would be too fast to appear on a photo like that, and would probably come from above (after all, it's space junk, right?) instead of coming almost horizontal.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have seen this same type of craft over Southern Illinois in the day time. It came from the NE and then turned to the West. Suddenly, it stopped in midair and reverse itself down the same track and went back to the NE. It did not turn around or change orientation as if in a right bank or left bank manuver. It just stopped in midair and reversed course down the same track from whence it came. At times it appeared two dimensional and at other times three diimensional which was disorienting to this observer.

The sky was clear, no clouds, about 85 degrees F. I saw it twice and a co-worker saw it once. It so affected him that he stopped his vehicle on a busy highway and caused a traffic jam as he watched it.

I have been an Amateur Astronomer since 1963, an rabid aircraft spotter and aviation buff since childhood, I have held a qualfied Mission Observer status with Civil Air Patrol and for the life of me I could not identify the craft. Either it is a Black Ops Aircraft or something else. There was no sound from the object at any time. My Sister, an avid skeptic of UFOs almost fell out of the passenger side car window watching it and it left her a little shaken. That right there told me something very unusual had happened. For two weeks after the initial sightings, she and I returned to the place we had seen the craft in hopes we might see it again,but it never reappeared and that was 5 years ago. What we saw that day continues to still be unexplained.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have seen the same thing from the top of the Pentland Hills In the Midlothian area of Scotland, the sky was not as dark but it was getting there, the craft if that is what it was was just like this cigar shaped and brightly lit and it was zig zagging in motion and going up and down.....who knows what these are...wierd...i just thought it was some sort of space junk or satalite...again who knows.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

Yeah thats grey hes flyin low level spacecraft . We own 20 of those in Kanata and no one else owns them . Grey fly em for us and we train in em from time to time but thats Greys newest low level . One is a laser gunship with captian kirk in it and scotty and the beam me up thingy and troopers in red shirts . The other one that bigger and looks liek it but a little darker in ship color and large in design is the missel boat . We have 10 of each thanks . We also have the moon walkers so does norway , we have 10 big horses and 10 little horses and 10 shuttles to do patrol of the Quebec Ontario border our countrys actual border .

We are building and designing human ships like that grey tanks and shuttle to suit Canada's need in the near future for law enforcement and border patrol .

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
ArMap, where did you get these "larger" files?

The UFOs on The Lizard King's photobucket account are 125Kb
Your EXIF data is from files that are well over 200Kb

I got the images from Lizard King's Photobucket Album page, it is easy to find.

The images are these.
cigar1.jpg
cigar2.jpg

They are too big to post on ATS.

Also, the date of your post is the 10th, but the EXIF files last date of modification is the 11th.

Now I understand that the actual act of copying the file will alter this date, however, you inserted this information into your post later. I'm just covering all of my bases as the fact that I cannot view this EXIF data for myself is bugging me.
It was the 11th to me, I live in Portugal.

I posted that just before going to bed (I must stop going to bed this late
), so the time stamp on the files show the date and time when I saved the images to my computer, I just made the EXIF files with EXIFTool and finished my post (and that takes me longer than I would like, but my problems with English force me to spend much time to try to write the best I can).

My edit was made today, 2008-07-11, at approximately 08:20 AM, just after waking up, after a friend told me that on the EXIF data for photo "cigar1.jpg" there was personal (although not really important) information on the directory name, so I changed the directory name to the same I had used on the other image.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The craft was stationary for about 2 minutes. I tried taking normal pictures with no long time exposure and it didn't show up. So when it was stationary, I snapped two sixteen second exposures. It surely wasn't a plane or helicopter, I have sixteen second long time exposures of planes, they do not look like that.

Again, to the naked eye, the thing looked multi-colored and slightly smaller. It did not behave like a chopper or a plane.

I have to get a couple of you skeptics and take you out to a couple of hot spots.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by meatballxl5
Great photos Lizard King, how come you didn't post them sooner?
Looking forward to seeing some suggestions on this.

I don't know, really. I see these things all the time, i'm just use to it so I wasn't really in a hurry to post them. At first, I wasn't going to post them. Then I though, what the hell.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
its clearly swamp gas mixed with mars or venus

And that's clearly the most boring, witless, unfunny, dull, cliched response we get on this site!

Do people really think they are adding anything or being at all original with this reply? Must we see it in every UFO related thread?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

I feel what you are saying. A lot of people post senseless comments that don't deserve any attention. I just ignore the children.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377

Originally posted by The Lizard King
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks, ArMap. It's always good to have someone around who is tech savvy.

Well, I dont know about that. Armap just bustet your whole thread.
the image was taken with 16 seconds shutterspeed.
You said it was moving! Well, if it was moving, it would have made light tracks on the image. It hasn't. You lie, case closed..

Edit: nice post GEL , I didn't mind go to page 2 since ArMap already posted the EXIF data. There is actually nothing more to discuss in this thread. Not only does the OP lie about the image, its allso a very common effect that all in this forum should be aware of now!

[edit on 11-7-2008 by tep200377]

I knew it was a slow shutter speed right away! Damn it, why do people post so much crap (ref OP)? It's hard to find the real deal anymore!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I suspect the photo is genuine . Its probably one of the Nuke powered aurora's . nasty pieces of work . The aussie ones go much better and they dont irradiate the occupants either .

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by tep200377

Originally posted by The Lizard King
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks, ArMap. It's always good to have someone around who is tech savvy.

Well, I dont know about that. Armap just bustet your whole thread.
the image was taken with 16 seconds shutterspeed.
You said it was moving! Well, if it was moving, it would have made light tracks on the image. It hasn't. You lie, case closed..

Edit: nice post GEL , I didn't mind go to page 2 since ArMap already posted the EXIF data. There is actually nothing more to discuss in this thread. Not only does the OP lie about the image, its allso a very common effect that all in this forum should be aware of now!

[edit on 11-7-2008 by tep200377]

I knew it was a slow shutter speed right away! Damn it, why do people post so much crap (ref OP)? It's hard to find the real deal anymore!

I said it was moving, I also said that it was stationary. I have pictures of helicopters and airplanes with the 16 sec LTO. It is not the same. If it is a streak of light from the LTO, then why isn't the orb coming out of the side elongated also?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Look, it's fake, you are busted. This is the last post I'm wasting on this hoax thread. Some of us WORK with cameras on a daily basis. We KNOW its fake. And stop using the LTO as a synonym for Long Time Exposure.. As if you know what you are talking about. LTE would be more like it, but thats "Long Term Evolution"...

Btw: There is only ONE kind of light. If your eyes sees it, the camera does to. There are NO exceptions.

Capice..

Edit: Post the other images you took. I can guarantee everybody here, that you don't have images of the helicopter in different places over the town.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

This is a picture of a helicopter with 16 seconds of LTE. This specific helicopter was closer to me than the object in the other pictures.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
your not fooling anyone dude.

it's a typical long time exposure of an aircraft of some sort.

and don't bs about it not showing up on normal exposures, tep is right. If you saw it with your eyes, it WILL show up in the photo - especially at night time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join