It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of NWO Operatives & Officers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'd like everyone to list a person they believe is part of the NWO. I can start the list off with an obvious name and evidence to back up why.

George Herbert Bush because of the speech to Congress on March 6, 1991. Here is an excerpt:

"...Until now, the world we’ve known has been a world divided – a world of barbed wire and concrete block, conflict and cold war.

Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfil the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations.

The Gulf war put this new world to its first test, and, my fellow Americans, we passed that test..."

I'm looking forward to hearing what names we could come up with.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Heres another one:

Hillary Clinton...Watch the video, it will explain everything.

If the above link doesnt work...Try this one...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't know whether he is or isn't, but Mark Funkhouser, the brand new Kansas City mayor allowed for Richards-Gebower airport to be bought up by the people who are going to create the NAU.

So Mark Funkhouser may be one.

join