It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Larry King Live - Stephenville Texas sightings revisited (Friday 7/11/08)!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
reply to post by Diplomat

I believe that there is NASA...and THEN theres the real space program! But do we have things the sizes of which these people are describing? I've read that whereas we have back engineered this technology we were not able to duplicate or understand it adequately. Our attempts being astounding yet crude by their standards.

Once you begin to understand the technology involved in the propulsion systems you will see that size and weight does not matter. You could "fly" around huge aircraft carriers if you wanted to. Trick is, they aren't really "flying" as we know it, they are floating around on gravity waves.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
They have most likely had the advanced technology for many years now, probably since at least the 40's and Roswell, maybe even as far back as Nikola Tesla.
The B2 Bomber is the same as the NASA space program, it's just a front to keep the people distracted from the real stuff.

You do realize that a cover-up for something like that would be on the same level as covering up extra-terrestrial visitation?

A lot of people would have to be in on it. Not only that, but at the same time, they created the cover story of aliens coming to Earth, fabricated abductions, flown these things all over the world. For that to be possible, other countries' Governments and Military would have to be in on it as well.
Or at least, believe the alien cover story and never been able to shoot one down or come public with the information of unknown craft flying in their skies.

That to me, is as probable as extra-terrestrials visiting Earth.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

And of course you're referring to zero point energy to solve our energy problems. It's literally criminal that this information is being withheld from humanity.
But do you know, is zero point energy being used to power the crafts or is it some sort of anti gravity propulsion?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

You do realize that a cover-up for something like that would be on the same level as covering up extra-terrestrial visitation?

A lot of people would have to be in on it. Not only that, but at the same time, they created the cover story of aliens coming to Earth, fabricated abductions, flown these things all over the world. For that to be possible, other countries' Governments and Military would have to be in on it as well.
Or at least, believe the alien cover story and never been able to shoot one down or come public with the information of unknown craft flying in their skies.

That to me, is as probable as extra-terrestrials visiting Earth.

Well, I believe that extraterrestrials do visit Earth, and do account for a portion of the UFO sightings. But I also believe that our governments have similar technololgy, and that terrestrial crafts account for the majority of sightings.

I think a lot of people are in on it, and that is why occasionally we get a whistleblower.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

And of course you're referring to zero point energy to solve our energy problems. It's literally criminal that this information is being withheld from humanity.
But do you know, is zero point energy being used to power the crafts or is it some sort of anti gravity propulsion?

Based on my research, I believe we discovered zero-point energy ourselves on Earth, but that we learned of anti-gravity propulsion from either crashed ET crafts or ET's themselves.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

A small group of very powerful people basically decide everything...where the next wars will be fought, who will rise to power...who will fall. What the world's media will be allowed to disclose or even know about. Think about it, if all the people who live on your little block in the suburbs saw a UFO hovering over them in broad daylight....but it was NEVER reported anywhere in any media the story would quickly fall to the ranks of rumour, then urban legend.
Don't think it isn't true, my friend. The fate of the world lies in the hands of the few.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Well, I believe that extraterrestrials do visit Earth, and do account for a portion of the UFO sightings. But I also believe that our governments have similar technololgy, and that terrestrial crafts account for the majority of sightings.

Ah, okay. Sorry, I didn't understood that you believed them both to be possible. I thought you were saying one was exclusive of the other.

If we accept that aliens have been visiting Earth, however, to me I think that increases the probability of, if we do in fact have such advanced technology in our possession, having been reverse engineered from their craft, or even given to us, since apparently they are more advanced than we are.

edit: typo, replaced a 'we' with a 'you'

[edit on 11-7-2008 by danx]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thank you. That's right. I knew that, I just wasn't thinking. Zero point energy being a result of quantum physics. Quantum physics hence my signature.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Not only do I think they are covering up the technology because if released to the public we would have a free society, but also because they are going to use it against us eventually. It makes perfect sense. It will be their final step for a New World Order or World Government, whatever you want to call it.

People are convinced that our military does not have anything close to "Alien," so when everyone sees a hovering black triangle shooting at a building in a large city, obviously they will believe without a doubt that it's Aliens, when it might actually just be some Air Force guys.

Then comes the microchipping.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
its my understanding that the principle behind zero point energy is that because quantum physics postulates basically that what ever can happen will and does. Therefore its not possible for there to be a space that is a true vacuum because random quantum particles will pop in and out of the 'vacuum' simply because they can and will. This constant and unstoppable stream of quantum particles popping in and out of existence is then converted to energy(don't have a clue how). Unlimited energy...I might add.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The strobing light patterns over Stephensville reminded me of the false flag operation supposedly in the works to project holograms in the sky of either an alien invasion or depending on the focus of the website , the Second Coming.
Could those strange patterns flashing in the Caron video been a mere precursor of a more elaborate hologram?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I wonder if they're going to replay this one tonight? They usually do.

On a side note:
The guys from UFO hunters are great but the 1 thing that bugs me about them is. They always say we're going to solve this in that and they never solve anything. I leave the show with more question then before I watched it. Yeah they debunk some things but I have not seen them solve or say they solved 1 thing. I think the whole show should be along the lines of ghost hunters. Where they try to debunk everything and when they cant, then you have something.

Just my 1/2 of a cents after filling up my gas tank....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
did any on recorded the show?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The strobing light patterns over Stephensville reminded me of the false flag operation supposedly in the works to project holograms in the sky of either an alien invasion or depending on the focus of the website , the Second Coming.
Could those strange patterns flashing in the Caron video been a mere precursor of a more elaborate hologram?

Yes, those blue squiggly lines definitely resembled holograms.

Also, Ricky Sorrels said the thing he saw went from right above him to out of sight in the blink of an eye. That sounds like it could have also been a hologram projected down on top of him and then maybe it was just "turned off," which would give the appearance of it flying up to space very fast.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There replaying it now....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Yes, those blue squiggly lines definitely resembled holograms.

You know its been bugging me since I first saw those squiggly lines that i seemed to remember we had something very similar photographed over the skies of cleveland several years ago- I've searched and found the photos (below). These were filmed by local police. This occurred amidst a rash of sightings in 2004 which included multiple sightings and also unusual military activity for the area. A local AM talk show host (Mike Trivisonno-WTAM) fielded dozens of calls over several days from witnesses reporting these sightings and the strange military activity- you can find the mp3's of the shows on his "best of triv" archive on his page www.wtam.com... do a search for ufo on the page and you'll find the shows. More info here.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Lab Rat]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Just finished watching it. I found it very interesting that people who didn't know each other reported the same object from different locations.

I believe what they saw was real.

And it has not "BLINKING" device to indicate it a USA / Man Made Craft.

Also very important "Military Jets were chasing it, meaning they wanted the "CRAFT" to get out of the air space"

Your thoughts on this?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lab Rat

I believe it was the History Channel that did an experiment to prove it was slight movements of the camera that caused the effect and their results did resemble the Stephensville video somewhat, but that didn't account for the regular precise intervals of thestrobing of the lights.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

yes and if it had been a secret experimental craft why would they send jet aircraft out after it and draw even more attention to it.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Did anyone catch the caller who asked the UFO Hunters about the website www.lock down my id.com?? It was weird the way the caller asked about, the UFO hunter guy answered, "yes I know about the about the website". He then continued to answer the caller's two part question.

I went to the website and it's a site about identity theft...I don't get it, any ideas?

[edit on 12-7-2008 by thechi]

[edit on 12-7-2008 by thechi]

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join