It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World will *not* End Tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The world will more than likely still be spinning at the close of the day respectively...

PREPARE!!! Pay your bills, go to work, kiss your kids, wear pants, smile at your boss, etc! This can be proven by John Titor!!!

This is silly I know, but I wanted one of these prediction threads to be right for once. Anyway, if you have any predictions to add about the non-end of time in the near future, this is your place to peddle them...

Anyways, I would love to hear your views, and speculations about this proven continuance of the world...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Finally, a prediction you can actually bet money on and come out a winner

I have to admit, I am tired of all the doom and gloom predictions here on ATS. Its simple fear mongering through and through. Every time one is posted, the exact date comes and goes without anything even close to the original prediction even happening. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that they don't come true. Im not one of those people who yearn for end times. Its just frustrating to see thread after thread of apocalyptic premonition.

Star and flag for you

As for my prediction

Tomorrow, everyone will have to use the bathroom at least once and some might not realize until it is too late that they are out of toilet paper.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Tomorrow, everyone will have to use the bathroom at least once and some might not realize until it is too late that they are out of toilet paper.

Thanks man, that was friggin Hiiiilarious...I sprayed my work computer with the chocolate chip cookie I was eating, and lost balance, fell out of my chair, and knocked the wall to my cube in on the dude who sits behind me...Ouch!!!

I wasn't really expecting that...right on

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I love it! It exactly what I've been feeling all along.

My prediction is that my children will continue to grow, and my toddler will continue to trash my home.

There are some things in life a person can count on!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
"Pay your bills, go to work, kiss your kids, wear pants, smile at your boss"

Yeah be a happy robot slave just like they want you to.Be happy in your slavery why not.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I do what I can to help people spit things out of their mouth or shoot a beverage out of their nose while at work........now I can add falling out of chairs to my list of mayhem.

-don't forget to stock up on toilet paper on your way home.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Being_From_Earth

Easy there....you might want to log off the website and go for a little walk or something....feed some ducks or make pancakes maybe?

I predict that people who spend more than oh I dunno...17 hours a day reading conspiracy theories and engaging in political debates on the internet will have nervous breakdowns...it happened to me just last week!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Being_From_Earth

If you can offer an alternative, I'd start a new thread and let the rest of us in on the secret.

The only kind of slave I want to be is a sex slave for my wife.

That just doesn't pay enough to support a family.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I agree an alternative would be welcomed...

Oh yeah, you find out how to make the "slavery" you refer to profitable, let me know...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I predict that tomorow will be Friday and that many cold beer will go missing from the world before midnight. Saturday.... make sure you have prepared for the toilet paper prediction for the discovery of the missing beer......

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by airteck

You know...you're right. Today IS Friday!!! Also, I will end up missing at least thirty or so beers after only a couple of hours tonight...spooky

You should change your name to Sage, or Oracle, or something...

Anyway, thanks for all of your responses...lets keep your predictions coming.

join