It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramid, The Mark, and the Wardrobe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I've put together this video, which is actually an update to another post I did a while back. To make a long story short. I work with Audio, Video, and Photos as an amateur. I have an interest in the "oddities" of society, hence my membership here. One day while sorting some photos, in an editing program, I had had a schema drawing from Wikipedia, of Kufu's (Cheops) Pyramid at 75% opacity. Underneath that layer I had a picture of Stone henge....Anyway Just watch, and see what you think. Please Pause the Video to inspect closer.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
are you for real?
is this a joke or what?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
are you for real?
is this a joke or what?

Pointing out in a video that I see a pattern visually aligned with this "Rendering" of the pyramid makes me not real or a joke? From my previous thread, I had only received maybe 5 or 6 comments, all of them nice, except from a Mason like yourself, who acted in a like manner to you. If you see nothing, then peace to you, otherwise a Good Mason in the eyes of G.A.U. would treat his fellow man, as he himself would be treated, perhaps offering direction, or seeking understanding, if he is confused. The Ben of all of Man and you know not these things? Peace network dude

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Can you expound a little on exactly what is supposed to line up with these pics and the pyramid? I see no connecton in any of these pics. Some of the angles are close to lining up and none of the points line up with anything. I'm going to watch it again to see if something jumps out at me. I suppose you could line it up on almost anything. I really feel like you are reaching on this one, respectfully but I'm always interested in learning something new.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Most any logo is expected to be symmetrical. As it has been shown in studies people find things that are "un-symmetrical" to be more ugly or unpleasing. Even more so for OCD types. I suppose a Pyrimid shape also gives a feeling of "stability". For instance when people stack books they usually will stack them in this way for balance, but I doubt they do so because of any occultic influences...it just makes sense to do so.

Logo makers are very concerned with making an image that represents stability, and that is attracitive.

I'll wager you could use a triangle a square, or circle and get the same results.......symmetrical objects can always line up with symmetrical objects.

If you really want to see something nefarious in logos and advertising, look into the coke bottles shape...and old 1950's-60's liquor adds that did in fact use hidden subliminal images of death and sex in them.....there's plenty of material out there on that. It wasn't against the law and the reason for hiding sexual images was obvious, but there was a beleif that people who loved to drink had a hidden death wish, which is why they would sneak skulls in the smoke and ice cubes etc.

With photoshop there's all sorts of things out there, usually just the artists personal humor or inside jokes....or just seeing if they can get it past the editor.

[edit on 10/7/2008 by ForkandSpoon]

top topics

join