It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Iran PhotoShop This Photo?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
Doesn't it take a certain level of technical expertise to fake a photo?

Which is why i dont think Iran did photoshop that photo, people might like to think they are stupid, i think MSM is very good at that, and they our controlled by a guided agenda.

Also it doesnt make sense that AFP would risk their supposed "credibility" just to make a photo more dramatic, and not expect anyone to notice, it was too easy to notice, with such a poor job done on it.

Why create such a piss poor job??!!

It doesn't add up, the only outcome from this is most people think Iran did it, and think they must be even more stupid than they were led to believe.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
If it's any consolation, I've found the original photo on the www.sepahnews.com and it clearly shows 4 missile launchers, but only 3 missiles in flight. Maybe the 4th missile did fail, or simply hadn't been fired when the photo was taken. The plot thickens.

www.sepahnews.com...

Normally I hate digging up old threads, especially since I already said I wouldn't be back to this one. But thx for giving a heads up Denied

And Kindred... that was exactly what we needed! So we have the unaltered image from Sepah... check link if you haven't already... and a loudmouth news agency that CLAIMS, it got the altered image from Sepah.
But unfortunately I bet AFP can't prove that this is true and... wow, Sepah seems to be constantly proving that they are serving the unaltered image...

If you make any verdicts that puts AFP in an innocent position here, it only proves you're biased... until AFP provides some proof.

Well, they don't need to really do they? The story is over, every one talked and had a laugh and AFP made a bundle, all thanks to the biased people.
And now, let's see what's on the tv-pages...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
To all concerned,

I've found the TRUE ORIGINAL UNMARKED image from the Iraninan Missilie launch:

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join