It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Activation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Has anyone activated their DNA or know about DNA activation? www.activateyourdna.com...

I was downloading some other Brainwave beats (Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience www.thegatewayexperience.com... $500 damn expensive) when I saw a collection of CD's from ShapShifter.co called ShapeShifter DNA Activation. I thought it looks interesting so I started downloading it (torrent leech) 2.05 gigs.

It claims normal humans use 2 DNA strands and this program will open up your DNA to 12 strands.

Has anyone activated their DNA? and did it have any side effects?
and any information on DNA activation is appreciated.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If anyone would like to try it I'm willing to upload.
that way I can compare results with others using it.

the description from the torrent site:

Very special and amazing meditation tools. This music unlocks the dormat DNA strands. Here you are getting the complete four CD series and the companion guide in PDF. They were ripped in lossless. Can be listened to while working, excercising, sleeping for lucid dreaming, meditation. The more you listen the more you get out of it.

I seen this series on here, but never in lossless. I purchased these and ripped them myself. The set, with the guide, cost me $96. Unlike Hemi-Sync, the Activation series has to be in lossless to get the full effect according to the creators (they could just be saying that to prevent pirating of course!). Also includes two other CD's from ShapeShifter. The two other CD's I found on another torrent site. They are 320kbps. Enjoy!

Here are the files in this torrent:

Shapeshifter - DNA Activation LevelOne Companion Guide
Shapeshifter - DNA LevelOne - Activation 1
Shapeshifter - DNA LevelOne - Activation 2
Shapeshifter - DNA LevelOne - Activation 3
Shapeshifter - DNA LevelOne - Activation 4
Shapeshifter - Odyssey - Bioenergyfield Balancing And Harmonizing
Shapeshifter - Shambala - Abundance, Opening, Clearing

Here is the description from Amazon:

This 4 CD set is accompanied by Companion Guide. Each CD contains multi-dimensional, shapeshifting, organic soundscapes channeled with clear and impeccable intent from a deep connection with the Creative Muse. This cybershamanic ambient music is a transcendent and profoundly powerful tool for awakening and activating the full 12 strand DNA codex - our bridge between the multiple dimensions of matter and the Divine. The Companion Guide provides insightful transmissions about the vast potential of this transformational music - the next step in sound healing.

From the deepest space within, waveforms of a higher implicate order resonate the Light Body and the DNA matrix, which contain the blueprint for manifesting the multidimensional wonder and magic of all that you are and can truly become. The music and words in this truly unique project are powerful tools that connect you to your divine spirituality; balancing the chakra system, awakening past life memories and activating your evolutionary potential.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have the Gateway Experience. You're not missing much.

The original recordings have Robert Monroe's voice guiding you through this or that. They are OK, but when you are zonked out from the binaural beats, and he chimes in again, it can startle you pretty good. Not cool to be feeling good, then get startled and feel like your heart is going to pop out of your chest from pumping so fast and the adrenaline hopping through your system. Read Monroe's books. They are much better than the Gateway Experience. Monroe did NOT have a pillow talk voice.

IMO, no one needs this product.

Try out something else for a lot cheaper, the Brainwave Generator.

Binaural beats do show some promise to being effective in many areas. But it can be annoying to the ears if not "covered up" with other sounds. I have used it (the brainwave generator) successfully to get rid of headaches or to feel a bit more mentally energized when I needed it. But I don't need that stuff any more. Once your brain gets used to the state, you can recall it anytime you wish and need no "training wheels."

I don't buy into the whole DNA "activation" bit. Just another thing to suck people in to blow some money thinking they are going to be better off. I've yet to hear anyone say they notice a difference. Kinda like that stupid bracelet they keep advertising on TV late at night.

Nothing beats meditation, asking a ton of questions, and having an open mind receptive to the answers. No product out there on the market will top your own effort. There are no quick fixes, no fast tracks.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was actually going to use the whole Gateway Experience set but im not so sure about it anymore after what you said.
I have used the Hemi-Sync Human Plus- "Sweet Dreams" CD to help me sleep better and it has really worked well.
It has let me remember my dreams when I haven't been able to remember much of my dreams at all for years.
Also I'm still using it and learning to notice when I'm dreaming and I can take control of the dream. Though some times I don't know I'm dreaming and I still take control sometimes.

I have used brainwave beats before from Brain-Sync Kelly Howell but I'm kind of off that now. It worked but it overloaded my brain and I want to try something new.
I agree i can sync my brain into the frame of mind need to meditate or do different stuff with out the beats now that I have get used to it.

Has the Gateway set worked for you at all?

I really don't mind his voice, I have heard a lot scarier voices like BMV www.brainwave-entrainment.com... now that guys voice is creepy.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

Oh and I have brainwave generator but I rather not make my own just in case I screw something up.
And money isn't really a problem because I'm downloading them for free.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yeah I had some funky experiences on Gateway II.

I never made it through the whole program because a lot of the stuff repeats over and over again and it gets boring listening to him droll on and on. I just got fed up with it to be honest with you. The binaural beats no, but his voice.

Good thing I never bought it. A friend loaned me his set.

Are you willing to try an experiment for me?

This will sound really strange. But seriously, try it.

Eat a regular sized serving of Cream of Wheat, made with milk and on the stove, not the microwave, about an hour before you go to bed.

Tell me if that increases your dream vividness or recall ability.

Yes I know, funky stuff and weird advice. But humor me. hehe And give it a few tries, not just a one-timer.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
that sounds so nasty but I think i'll give it a try.
does it work for you?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Nasty? No way. hehe

Add some brown sugar and extra milk to it. Or fruit or whatever.

Yes it surprised me actually and quite by accident. We sometimes have it in the late evening as a snack every now and then. It affected my husband too, who rarely if ever remember his dreams. He noticed a difference.

Cooking it with milk instead of water actually makes it pretty good. Better than oatmeal it is in my opinion.

I think it's the Vit B that does it.

Just try it out a few times. It's very filing stuff tho so don't cook too much. I find the single serving recipe on the side of the box is plenty.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
firstly...do you have a background of the history of symbology?
Are you familiar with the power of your mind?
Meditate?
Interested in meta/quantum physics?

if you arent you should check those things out.

If you are, then you would be ready to activate your own dna thru meditation.
Hemisync helps your brain synchronize its hemispheres///theta waves

once you have cleared all thought from your mind for a significant amount of time...see your dna with your minds eye. Visualize your dna while you are meditating and see it geometrically becoming more complex and visualize ''light'' illuminating your latent strands.

Now at first you will not be able to ''see'' this light. Thats cool just use your imagination.
Light is actually there, but your eye has to learn how to see it.
Its on a different frequency than visible light.

Human beings are beings of light and dark energy. Yang and Yin energy. Electric and Magnetic energry.

ultimately, no matter what program you use, the activation is happening to you. Meaning that it is an experience in YOUR reality. YOU have the ultimate power over your own bodymind, so you can do it yourself.
Remember, whether you think you can't or you think you can. Either way you are right...

cheers and have fun..its a great path to walk down

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Love the avatar!

Yes the power of the mind is amazing. Where many people get sidetracked is that little nagging negative thought of "oh this is silly and won't work."

Nope, it won't work because that's the energy that was put into it.

I agree with what you said. But still stand by my reasoning that products aren't needed long term. They are only training wheels. Once you get the hang of it all, the tools aren't needed any more.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
i make really good Cream of Wheat w/ milk... never knew that it helps with lucid dreaming..
im going to try it. also have the Shapeshifter file's incoming. DNA activation soundscapes and farina..
now that's dedication! thanks a lot for all the cool info u guys. this thread rocks

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well I do know how to go into deep meditation I was doing it every day for about 4 months now.
But I stopped a couple weeks ago and now getting back into it.
The reason I stopped is because someone or something tried to talk to me while I was in deep meditation at night in bed. I freaked out when this happened and jumped out of bed ready to fight because I thought it was aliens

I am familiar with the power of my mind I think.
Now as for the background of the history of symbology I have no clue.
and meta/quantum physics I have no clue about either.

soo i guess i'm not really ready for it.
I don't want any weird side effects if im not prepared.

I actually used this ESP/Physic brainwave enhancing thing for a while and started seeing "shadow people" ,more and more so I quit that.
It's those things you catch at the corner of your eye but when you look nothing is there. well I started seeing those more and more. creepy #.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
products are like training wheels to me too. I prefer doing it the 'old-fashioned' way, if you will.

however, with the times that we are in right now...some people do need those wheels...

symbology, to me is very important, because I discovered that your subconscious communicates to you in symbols. Sometimes a symbol is something like a pyramid, or a ring, or some other physical object. Sometimes your whole dream could be a symbol. Day dreams also can communicate to you if you learn to listen.

The background in metaphysics/quantum physics helps because it can help you understand the ''supernatural'' and ''paranormal''.
Then its not so scary, because then you learn that thought actually creates.
Its also essential because dna is microscopic.

why do you want to have the gifts that come with DNA activation?

above all, you can unlock your own dna by simply meditating on it every day. If something talks to you, listen. Pay attention and ask a question. Remember there is nothing to fear, for you tread in the pastures of thought. There is nothing to be scared of when you are meditating as you should not allow the thought of fear to enter your mind, unless contemplating the tao of fear.

patience is a virtue, and if you go about activating your dna without the expectation of results you will see the good things that came to those who waited.

peace and positive energy

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the valuable information.
The reason I want to activate DNA is because I want to better myself as a human.
That way I can have an edge on anyone else around me.

The reason I got scared while meditating that time is because I recently been seeing lots of UFO, more than I'm used to seeing and I have noticed that some of these UFOs notice me. sounds mad I know but its true.
At the time I was losing sleep and when I heard something trying to contact me in deep meditation in that way I instantly lost concentration and freaked out.
weather it was a ghost or a alien, its kind of scary.

I will have to try to control this fear and stop being a pussy.
I have had a couple Psychics tell me I have a strong 6th seance that I have yet to open up and I have a fear of unlocking it and being one of those people that can see ghosts. that would suck.
But another part of me want to keep meditating so I can better myself, as I have become much smarter and my brain has been working better with just 4 months of meditation it did have some weird side effects.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by v1.01

Well, I think it has something to do with the Vit B. Check the nutrition label for the amount, I don't have it memorized.

I recall a couple of years ago reading something on an OBE forum where a guy was taking Vit B tablets and had similar results. He was also using the W.I.L.D. method for lucid dreaming. (wake-initiated lucid dreaming)

What Vit B does for dreaming, I know not. *shrugs*

For some symbology, I always loved reading Manly P Hall's book "The Secret Teachings of All Ages." You can read it for free at a website called Sacred Texts. It's definitely not light reading, but very interesting. Hall was a great lecturer.

buds, the "voice" you heard talking to you may have been something you probably wouldn't expect. It may have only been you. Let me explain...

Sounds strange, but I feel this is the case, that we all have some sort of "Oversoul" that is on a higher plane of existence, and we are a part of it and not the whole. That we took a portion of ourselves, separated from the Higher Self and chose to incarnate on Earth for learning purposes, experience and soul growth. But of course, the idea of reincarnation goes along with this. After physical death, we merge back into the higher self and the whole thing begins again, each time it's enriched with more experience. Earth is like a big giant school, full of possibilities and learning experiences. When we're done, we move on to something else. (a side note, I commonly have dreams of school, where I swore I graduated from high school but they keep telling me I didn't and I have to go back to class to learn more. hehe Usually they say it's because of only one class I missed. I always get mad but just sigh and keep chugging, only to wake up and realize it was just a dream and yes I really did graduate in real life.
)

I don't see it discussed on this forum, but there is a kind of "movement" towards people connecting with their higher selves on a conscious level.

All in all, I'd say if you hear a voice again, have a little chat. Ask questions. Test the response. If it feels negative and yucky, it's not your higher self. If it feels "instructive" but you get no negative vibes from it, its either a part of you or another higher being that has your best interests in mind.

Yeah it can be a bit disconcerting at first, making you think WTF was that?!?!? But after the initial shock, it gets easier.

If you end up in contact with something you don't like, just tell it to bugger off and leave you alone for you have better things to do than to entertain it.

So, chat it up I say.

(Edited for a spelling boo boo.)

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Ceara]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Great thanks, I think I'll just use hemi sync sleep for tonight to practice lucid dreaming. I need to look into the DNA and Gateway thing a bit more before I start them.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

It is because of wonderful individuals like you that the magick and power of next levels of our work are now private and inaccessable to the general public. We are self-funded and really appreciate you giving away our energy and essence without any consideration . Thank you for your thoughtful and heartfelt support of our work.

Gary Chambers
Visionary Music

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
yo buds i've been trying to pratice lucid dreaming lately. and have been looking for lots of material on it. could u PM me on TL with a link?(same userID) i cant u2u on ATS yet

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Kr0nZ]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hey Buds...Wondering if you could throw me the torrent. I would like to start this program with somebody to help document possible progress and whatnot. I agree with some other users here that the guided meditation can become quite annoying at times when the same info is repeated over and over again (might be part of the process though).
I have tried many diffenert programs as well as my own meditation techniques. I would like to try this out and share my experiences.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hey sure, I can do that but what is TL?
How can I contact you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join