It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Fluoride REALLY for?.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
When I think of fluoridation, guess what comes to mind: medical experiment. And the guinea pig is Y-O-U. Without any solid proof that ingesting fluoride was beneficial for your teeth-and with no safety tests conducted to determine its potential effects on the rest of your body - the government moved forward with the mass medication of the country's water supply.With the exception of fluoride, every other chemical added to tap water is for the purpose of improving the water's safety. Fluoride is the only chemical added for the purpose of medication. And just like all drugs doled out by Big Pharma, this one comes with a litany of potential side effects.There's just no black box warning on your faucet like there is on a bottle of pills.
For years fluoride was classified as a toxic waste in this country? In fact, not too long ago its only approved uses were as an insecticide and a RAT POISON!
More and more studies are showing that ingesting fluoride has absolutely no bearing on preventing tooth decay. And now the American Dental Association is advising that parents NOT give fluoridated water to babies - BECAUSE IT CAN CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE!

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. "Both the Germans and the Russians added sodium fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile."

"The story of industries hoodwinking the public into buying a pollutant as a medicine is simply 'whodunnit'. Grotesque though it may sound, it is no more that 'the consumer fraud of this polluted century' (as described in Fluoridation and Truth Decay by Gladys Caldwell). But the story I now read was different: it gave one the cold shivers. It told of a chemical engineer, Mr. Perkins, who related how immediately after the Second World War he was one the Americans put into the well-known I.G.Farben Company in Germany. There he discovered that I.G.Farben had developed plans during the war to fluoridate the occupied countries, because it had been found that fluoridation caused slight damage to specific parts of the brain. This damage had a very particular effect. It mad it more difficult for the person affected to defend his freedom. He became more docile towards authority.

video.google.com...
it was even on the news

Fluoride IS a poison! The 1984 issue of Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products lists fluoride as more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. It has been used as a pesticide for mice, rats and other small pests. A 10# infant could be killed by 1/100 of an ounce and a 100# adult could be killed by 1/10 of an ounce of fluoride. The Akron Regional Poison Center indicates that a 7 ounce tube of toothpaste contains 199 mg. of fluoride, more than enough to kill a 25# child. Even Procter & Gamble, the maker of Crest, acknowledges that this is true "theoretically, at least." There are documented deaths of infants and children caused by "normal dosage" of fluoride tablets or treatments.

The acceleration of the aging process by fluoride occurs at the bio-chemical level by means of:enzyme inhibition; collagen breakdown;
genetic damage; and/or disruption of the immune system per se.

Fluoride interacts with the bonds which maintain the normal shape of proteins. With distorted protein, the immune system attacks it's own protein, the body's own tissue. Fluoride (at 1 ppm) in drinking water:damages the immune system by inhibiting the migration rate of white blood cells to infected areas
interferes with phagocytosis (the destruction of bacteria and other foreign agents by white blood cells

Mod Edit: Fixed spelling in title

[edit on 7/9/08 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
sry i miss spelled fluoride in thread title.
this is crazy people.... what else r they doing to us ***sheeple***....

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tjetbone

There is a great deal of documentation of the use of fluoride by the Nazis at Treblinka, Dachau, and Auschwitz, but much of that is not on the web.

Operation Paperclip made it possible to turn the entire USA into a potential Dachau.

And as Naomi Wolfso wisely observes in her excellent book The End of America, the same steps the Nazis took in their rise to power in Germany are the same steps being taken by Bush/Cheney & Co. with considerable collaboration from Democrats.

I stand amazed at how few U.S. citizens know that Prescott Bush was an American Nazi or that George W. Bush as a child tortured animals, shot his siblings with BB guns, and in college fire branded fraternity members.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well there's lots of things they are doing to us. There's also chemicals in the food supply like msg, aspartame, artifical colors and flavors, etc. that have many detrimental health effects. If you eat processed food, you're consuming these chemicals. If you use non-organic soap, shampoos, deodorant, laundry detergent... you're subjecting yourself to a lot of dangerous chemicals.

The illnesses prevalent in our society (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, obesity, depression, ADHD, diabetes, cancer, alzheimers) are a direct result of the chemicals we ingest and are exposed to on a daily basis.

There have been tests done that show that everyone carries a chemical burden and children carry higher ones than adults.

Do a Google search on "The Hundred Year Lie". It explains the introduction of chemicals in America and how they have been slowly increased over the last several decades causing the illnesses we see today.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
THIS IS HORRIBLE. non processed food and all natural hygene supplies r very expensive and hard to come by. they have left us hardly any choice of staying away from these chemicals/dumbing medication in all food\water. great links and i think i will give that bok a go.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have never found any benefit of fluoride myself and its one of the reasons of proof to me that something very sinister is going on. Here is a great video of Alex Jones discussing and being angry on this subject

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
good vids. more people need to look at this and really see what the elitists are trying to do to us. its in your KOOLAID......

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have heard that Fluoride is actually a biproduct for nucular waste. From what I understand it can cause certain rare cancers if overdosed on it. That's all I've heard about it but it makes you think about trying to get that 8 glasses of water a day.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by paraniod??

really? ive never heard that before... will do some looking into..
lol at the 8 cups a day...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
lol people must not care what they are ingesting

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smason202

you can still sign the petition.... people need to sign.....make a stand!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjetbone

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
they have attacked our kids.....

fluoride rinse for kids?????????

a holes.....

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tjetbone

I just posted on the same subject here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
From what I have read, fluoride is a by product of aluminum manufacturing. They needed to find a place to put it. Woolah! the water supply.

I do think the fluoride helps with the teeth. Those that didn't have it when growing up, like my parents and grandparents, are having a rash of problems right now. The younger generations don't.

that being said, it could be because of routine and preventive dental care, instead of only seeing a dentist when there is a problem.

While fluoride may prevent tooth decay, I feel that it leaches it out of other parts of the body to do so. And a study came out and quickly dissappearred that found that people subjected to fluoride suffered early and undue hip fractures.

I use fluoride toothpaste on my son. You can buy natural fluoride toothpaste, as opposed to the byproduct version. But I refused to use the water and give supplements. My pediatrician wasn't happy about this, especially since we are on well water, but he eventually respected my decision.

Fluoride, like the chlorine, is very toxic in significant doses. So I just don't see how it can be very good for you in small doses.

The problem with our society is that if you don't follow your pediatricans recommendations (like with vaccines) then you are a bad parent and neglectful. So it takes a strong and secure parent to stand up for your beliefs.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
From what I have read, fluoride is a by product of aluminum manufacturing. They needed to find a place to put it. Woolah! the water supply.

Exactly. Alcoa, the world's largest aluminum manufacturer funded a study to show that fluoride is good for our teeth. Fluoride is a highly toxic substance and Alcoa had to pay big money to dispose of it. Now, they're probable paid to take it off their hands.

If you think that you're safe drinking bottled water, think again. Your skin "soaks" up more of it when showering than by drinking it.

I have a question: if 1 part per million is good for us, then wouldn't 2 parts per million be twice as good for us?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep

I have a question: if 1 part per million is good for us, then wouldn't 2 parts per million be twice as good for us?

that one parts per million is what is in one cup of water and 1 pea sized amount of toothpaste....
everyone uses more than a pea sized amount on thir toothbrush.
and we r told to drink atleast 8 cups of water per day.....
is that 8 parts per million if u drink 8 cups of water??
and how many pea sized amounts of toothpaste do we really squirt on our brushes??
all the toothpast commercials show a perfect glob af toothpaste being put on the brush and not just a pea sized amount like the tube says to use.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

In the United States, drinking water can contain up to a maximum of 4 parts per million. This is equivalent to 1 milligram of fluoride in an 8-ounce cup.
www.amazing-green-tea.com... so we get more than i thought..... imagine that

What are the signs of fluoride overdose?
Early warnings are dental problems such as staining and pitting. Consuming a large amount over many years can lead to a condition called skeletal fluorosis.

Skeletal fluorosis occurs when fluoride builds up in bone over many years, causing stiffness and pain in the joints. In severe cases, bone structures change and ligaments calcify, causing muscle impairment and pain.
from the same source

[edit on 6-9-2008 by tjetbone]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yes, fluoride can affect the brain. Fluoride is the primary agent in many pharmaceuticals specifically intended to affect brain activity: Prozac (fluoxetene) to inhibit the reuptake of Seratonin, the brain chemical necessary for synapse; Phen-Fen (fenfluramine) the diet drug taken off the market because of heart valve damage (only the fluoride-containing half of Phen-Fen was outlawed); Rohypnol (commonly called "roofies"), recently in the news as the date rape drug; fluoride is the only toxic element in Sarin, the nerve gas (rated 1,500 times more toxic than cyanide) used in the Japanese subway by terrorists and referenced in the Gulf War illnesses; and virtually every general anesthetic contains fluoride.
www.fluoridedebate.com...
a study of the effects of fluoride in rats

[edit on 6-9-2008 by tjetbone]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join