It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ways to deal with allergies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What are some ways to deal with allergies when you don't have medication? I've tried some but they all seem to make me really miserable when I have an allergy attack. Tissues don't seem to help at all. It only seems to make matters worse when I try to blow my nose because then I keep blowing my nose and them my nose becomes really stuffy and beyond that there is nothing that I can do. I've also tried drinking some water which helps somewhat. One of the most effective ways I've found with allergies is that when allergies really start to bother me I'll just have some honey and the honey makes me feel better. But are there other ways other than honey-- when you don't have access to medication? What do you do if you're in school and you have a massive allergy attack? Just suck it up?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's unclear what your allergies are. In order to figure out how to treat your problems, you first need to figure out if you have an allergy or an intolerance. I recommend you go see a board certified allergist to get evaluated.

join