It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: World's Deadliest Defensive Force

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SwiftFootedAchilles

i believe the US has the most deadlies military force because in these latter days i have not seen or heard of any country with the balls to go over seas and dismantle a country's military and still stand by for another war. all the # talk about the US military being stretched out, is just an invitation to wanna be military powers to flex their muscles, trust me russia iran cuba venezuela should be cautious of any attempt to attack on US soil. the us own their own UFOs at least thats what people call them. isreal is mighty in its own way but would not match the might of the US. isreal is the land of GOD. its scary to think about it but everthing the Bible says about the end of the world is true. i just wish peace on earth was realistc. the us is still the sleeping giant, or ...are realy sleeping or maybe the us is like an aligator with its jaws opened waiting for its prey to wonder in its back yard and into its jaws. crunch time game over

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
yep thats right. but where we beat our meat, is where the enemy did it the night before.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
well a lot have been said and it is true,i know even though israel is very small with the help of the GOD above and according to what the holy scriptures says that israel will defeat iran and the rest of the arab leaque,with russia and the mighty forces of the east which it is thought to be china.israel with defeat them.the MIGHTY GOD above will send haile stones and fire above to protect his people,it will be a great slaughter.so that men will know that the GOD of ISRAEL live.so when i hear the iranian leader talk and other people who are against israel i know that they are looking for big trouble.no nation on this earth would never touch israel again,it will never happen.i know and it is true,you cannot touch GOD's chosen people.when i look into history israel have won all her major wars,so iran and the arab league is a joke.when god judge and men dies

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Krav maga is stolen from the book Scientific Self-defense [Paperback] by Captain W.E. Fairbairn he even a movie " Gutter Fighting OSS "

the book description :

One of the most highly sought volumes in the library of legendary hand-to-hand combat manuals is finally available from Paladin Press. W.E. Fairbairn's Scientific Self-Defence, published in 1931 as a slightly modified reprint of Defendu (1926), outlines the brutally effective close-quarters combat program developed during Fairbairn's renowned service with the Shanghai Municipal Police. Fairbairn's straightforward techniques for defending against various holds, dealing with assailants armed with guns or knives, applying truly effective holds and throws, using the club and walking stick for self-defense, and other areas of close-in fighting have had an extraordinary influence on the development of the combat arts. His immense impact on generations of fighting men - from an elite cadre of instructors who trained soldiers in realistic hand-to-hand combat during World War II to today's practitioners of hard-core self-defense - can now be studied directly from the source in this quality reprint edition of Scientific Self-Defen
Show More
Show Less

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join