It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Fragment of Hidden Sumerian Tablets Leaked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT

Despite all the threats and even some brutal treatment, again Near Eastern Scholars are rising to the occasion. This video below [linked] is an illustration of the third fragment of the Sumerian texts found during the summer of 2006 in southern Iraq. The complete text is also included. The translation first appeared in an independant newspaper centered in the bohemian section of Barcelona before appearing on several different websites throughout Europe and Africa. Germany’s University of Gottingen also has a copy of translation posted along with some other insight Near Eastern Scholars from the other side of the Atlantic have gleaned from their own investigations.

I'm sorry...I can't keep a sraight face any more....Read on and enjoy anyway....

Lol......brilliant, absolutely hilarious stuff

My work colleagues wondered what I was laughing at

Your motto should be "deny idiots" rather than arrogance

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Thanks for that link.

For those who don't know, since the beginning, man has been influenced by the dark side.

the dark side changed the original names of those in the stories, for various reasons,

most were due to the language that was spoken, and to personalize it, by making it "theirs".

Did you know that the story of Atlas [ who held up the world on his back ] was based on Noah?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by toasted]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
after having watch the vid and read the txt, it all makes sense now.
if you havent read the Terra-papers i sugest you do, everything falls into place

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by trekker

Do you have an excerpt or a link?
Anything that makes this make sense I would love to see.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

here you go, may i sugest though that you have to read the whole two books, took me about 3hours, it all seems a bit mind boggleing at first, but just bare with it, and everything you may have taken as fantasy seems to fall into place, its affected my thoughts quite drastically.

www.freedomdomain.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm very surprised that no one involved in this thread has mentioned the following information. Now, I don't remember where I got it, but the gist follows:

Jim Henson was part of an expedition that discovered some secret scrolls in a desert cave. Only he was able to open them because he had amazing dexterity due to his years working with puppets. Anyway, he opened one and as he was reading it (I forgot to mention he was a polyglot who spoke and read many, many ancient tongues)...as I was saying he was reading/translating, but as the scolls had been hidden for so long, they began to disintegrate because of the exposure to air.

He was able to remember enough to write some scripts for Fraggle Rock, which is clearly an allegory for all that ancient Sumerian garbage. Had he been able to read all of the scrolls, he could have made a few more seasons of the best puppet show since "Muppets Take Manhattan".

It's really a fascinating story, and I don't think it's any coincidence that he died a mysterious death.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Im with you 100%, When it comes to the ancient civilizations , for example the sumerians, egyptians, The intellect, and feats that were accomplished do not have human explanations that make any sense. The knowledge of science, mathematics, geometry and astrology that the sumerians possesed for the time period does not correctly add up. I don't believe that they were capable of these things at that time without having help, or some sort of influence from "outside". Same goes with the pyramids . All of a sudden the sumerian civilization appears, not only are they one of the first civilizations that we know about, in some fields way more advanced than civilizations in the middle ages..., the amount of information they had was... somewhat impossible. Sitchin dedicated 30 years of study in these fields and he truly believes in exactly what has been said about the annunaki. The possibility of the annunaki coming to earth, genetically engineering humans by interbreeding them makes more sense than anything i have read on the situation. I could very well be wrong , but this is what i believe and it might be crazy but no more crazy then putting faith in of the worlds religions today. ( except for maybe parts of buddhism). And i know stitchin's theory has been refuted quite notably by Mike Heiser, but mike's research and discussions on UFO's and christiannity do not have me swayed. Yes and i sawa documentary on the batteries, made of clay pots, copper rods and vinegar was it? Crazy # , i have also read that the egyptians as well used these batteries to light the inside of their tombs. How could a civilization this far back ever possibly think about making a battery...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Lol......brilliant, absolutely hilarious stuff

My work colleagues wondered what I was laughing at

Your motto should be "deny idiots" rather than arrogance

Great advice! Am I the only one seeing the irony here?

Maybe you should practise what you preach and stop posting in this thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If one is interested in the Nippur library cuneiform tablets, spend some time with the work of Christian O'Brien and Barbara Joy O'Brien.

The Genius of the Few is Tim's (Christian O'Brien's) first reinterpretation from his own translation of the texts.

The other major tome is called "The Shining Ones"

[Also fascinating is his translation of Pistis Sophia as "The Path" and their work on recovering the nexus of Druidism and British Christianity.]

There are two good books out there on the relationship between ancient Chinese and ancient Hungarian to the Sumerian language. At the moment I can't recall the titles, but perhaps the interested (and enterprising) soul can suss them out.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Some questions for those of you who think this is anything but a hoax:

1) What "independent newspaper" was the story published in?

2) Why are we just seeing an "illustration" and not the actual tablet? This reeks of what Sitchin would pull; claiming he had "secret tablets" but never producing them, only his own handrawn illustrations. He would also do handrawn illustrations of known tablets, purposefully misdrawing them to support his pre-established conclusions.

3) The article says the tablet and translation are posted at the University of Gottingen. Who did the translation? And where exactly is it posted?

4) Why is Nibiru refered to as the "eternal creator mother goddess?" Nibiru was associated with Jupiter and Marduk, who was leader of the gods.

5) Why do they say Enlil was the creation of the Annunaki? Enlil was the son of An and Ki, and it was An and Ki who created the Annau gods (sometimes associated with the Annunaki). In fact, all the gods they mention as creations of the Annunaki were the children of An (by various consorts).

6) Why does it mention the Nephilim, a word and concept from the Old Testament? In fact, that passage seems like a confusion of Genesis 6:1-4. Nor does it jazz with what we know about Sumerian mythology.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLinkToThePast
Sitchin dedicated 30 years of study in these fields and he truly believes in exactly what has been said about the annunaki.

Would this be the same Sitchin who was jailed for embezzlement to finance his first book of schlock, and wrote his second book of schlock while in prison. Is this the same Sitchin who, though schooled in economics, claims he is the only person in the world who can correctly read Sumerian? Would this be the same Sitchin who mistakes Sumerian and Akkadian, and frequently interchanges them to support his conclusions? Is this the same Sitchin who claims the Sumerians knew of 12 planets, when every single other researcher knows the Sumerians only knew 5? Is this the same Sitchin who says Seal VA 243 depicts the sun, when his supposed "sun" doesn't match any other symbol of the sun on any other tablet, and matches the symbol for "star"?

Shall I continue?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The thing I do not understand is the amount of information that is "leaked". tablets, videos, pictures etc...
This information should be made available to everyone.
Now if something is to be leaked it would suggest some degree of security and if for some reason it has been decided that it is our best interest not to know, why is so much is being leaked? The security measures are obviously not so great.
Who is leaking this data? If the tablets are so secretive why are the translations being published? And why oh why is Sitchin still alive?!?! (The last question has nothing to do with leaking info..Its just my personal wish
)

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Shall I continue?

Please do...

This stuff is GOLD!!!

[edit on 10/7/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ignorance really is bliss isn't it ?

Whatever you may or may not believe about the Annunaki or Nibiru or the fact that these "aliens" as you call them, made us. The fact remains that most of our religious beliefs actually say the same thing. The bible for one says the same thing as this, lookup the word God in Genesis, you may or may not be surprised to find it is infact "elohim" - a plural word meaning Gods/Angels of God. Later in the bible they translate it as Angels, but in Genesis they translated it as God which was obviously done in order to make people feel better about themselves.

I realise that this may come across quite blasphemous but in all honesty, I dont really care, people need to remember how to read.

Now let us look at the Cain and Abel story, supposedly the first children of Adam and Eve who were created by the "elohim". Cain slays Abel and is banished from the Garden, he goes east into the land of Nod and there finds a wife ? -- Hold up. You see that's the question right there isn't it ?
The bible is telling us that there are different people here on earth, how do the people outside of the garden of Eden differ from those created by the Elohim in the garden ? interesting...

He later goes on to start the movement you today know of as the Masons. All of the people from Tyre and Sidon were masons, and this is where the masonic order has it's roots.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by mortalengine]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
Ignorance really is bliss isn't it ?

The bible for one says the same thing as this, lookup the word God in Genesis, you may or may not be surprised to find it is infact "elohim" - a plural word meaning Gods/Angels of God. Later in the bible they translate it as Angels, but in Genesis they translated it as God which was obviously done in order to make people feel better about themselves.

For every gap in knowledge there is gullibility to fill it.

Elohim is a word like to "deer." Depending on the context, it can be plural or singular. The context in the case of Genesis is singular..

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by trekker

the darkside, has very capable story tellers [ terra papers ]

don't forget that eve was beguiled by a very capable liar in the garden

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81

You know it's really easy to laugh about and ridicule these things, but that's ok if it keeps you in your comfort zone.

If this is true and they actually have found new clay tablets, then this is nothing to laugh about. You do know Sumer is the oldest civilisation known to mankind. These people accomplished amazing things thousands of years ago so I don't think you are in a position to laugh about what they believed or maybe even knew for fact.

The OP has posted this news in Skunk works. There should be no issue with posting any theory at all if so desired. Equally, it's entirely reasonable for people to dismiss theories that they feel don't have any basis in fact.

You state that the Sumer people "accomplished amazing things thousands of years ago. That may well be true, within a given historical context. I accept they were among the first to achieve various things, be it the first to use the wheel or less practical, cultural developments in language and communication.

What I don't accept is any demonstrated leap between their being a civilised society and their having supernatural abilities to predict the future.

Maybe I know the secret to eternal life - I can use a wheel, I know basic arithmetic and I'm generally speaking a fairly miserable b**tard. To that extent I'm very similar to the Sumerans.

LW

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
Whatever you may or may not believe about the Annunaki or Nibiru or the fact that these "aliens" as you call them, made us. The fact remains that most of our religious beliefs actually say the same thing. The bible for one says the same thing as this, lookup the word God in Genesis, you may or may not be surprised to find it is infact "elohim" - a plural word meaning Gods/Angels of God. Later in the bible they translate it as Angels, but in Genesis they translated it as God which was obviously done in order to make people feel better about themselves.
=

Apologies for the double post, but mortalengine, the Bible does not say the same thing. You interpret it as saying the same things. Who knows what "angels of God" means? Perhaps it means clouds. Perhaps it means the stars. Perhaps it means actual angels from heaven.

Sorry, but you may as well take a Harry Potter novel and say the wizards were aliens and that JK Rowkling backs up what the Sumerans wrote about. I mean no disrespect to you or your views, but MY view is that this isn't academic study of ancient texts, it's spurious comparison of unrelated nonsense.

LW

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

wow these people have to go through alot of things to do what they love
theyre getting beat up for researching the stuff

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join