It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinetics and shooting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I read the book "Saint" by Ted Dekker and in the book the main character is able to alter the path of a bullet by a kind of telekinetic. Mnd over matter.

Has anyone heard of this in some other form than fiction? Maybe some kind of "black" project?

I have done searches but my limited ability with the computer has brought me nothing. Anything would be great. Thanks ATSers.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This idea has been more widely used in fiction. Trinity Blood, Kain stops bullets in the air. X men three Phoenix makes the "cure" bullets explode. I wouldn't know, as i've never tried it- and i couldn't- but in any case, fiction or reality, the one stoppping the bullets would have to be a very powerful telekinetic, and likely someone who would keep their ability to themselves. In other words, a "project"? HUH? I don't think so. More like, a hypothetical rare occurance.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
In the book the character has very little control over the bullet. It is not like he is changing the direction of it or anything like that. All he is able to do is a very slight curve in the trajectory. Really interesting.

I have been thinking to myself that somewhere out there in the great wide world of "black" projects, government or not, someone must trying to do this. But like I have said, I can't find anything. So either there is nothing or it is a well kept secret.

join