It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High tech space weapons in use (with help from Israel)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is this short video enough evidence to suggest, or even prove, that the US government along with the Israeli government have been planning a war in the region of Israel and Iraq/Iran for over 20 years?

Watch the video and notice how many times Israel is mentioned as working with the USA in the development and testing of these high tech laser weapons.

It would seem there may be some very curious links between the 1989 Panama incident and the attacks on the twin towers.

Some are coming to the conclusion that these high tech laser weapons were a major part of both events. If this is so, then what could we expect to see in the possible war with Iran?

Is the war on terrorism, Iraq and maybe Iran all linked into the high price of oil and the crashing dollar? If so, why does it all seem to centre around Israel and the sharing of high tech laser weapons with Israel? It seems extremely obvious and recorded that the USA and Israel have been working hand in hand to put into place and test these weapons for far longer than we may ever know.

You'll see in this short video how some of the 'testing' and 'placements' of these weapons have been set to be completed by 2007/8.

WHY?

Is this the definitive fact that a major war is about to take place? Is this the type of technology that will be used? Are nukes nothing more than a toy these days, a defunct weapon that favours neither the destroyer or the destroyed whereas laser weaponry can pinpoint exactly that which you intend to wipe out.

Watch the video and see for yourselves.
High tech laser weapons in use

Other related ATS links
Ray guns aim to protect
It was oil, all along
Iran begins war games
Iraq pays $360 million to Bulgaria in cash
US removes uranium from Iraq
UAE cancels Iraqs $7bn debt

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I was looking through this and I remembered an article put into Popular Science magazine a few months back.
It's about the military and Boeing developing a "flying laser cannon."

Last December, Boeing, under contract from the Department of Defense, installed a $200-million prototype of the laser into a C-130 at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico in preparation for test flights this year. From there it will go to the Air Force for more testing, and it could be in battle within five years.

www.popsci.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Oh yes... well remembered.

And now that you mention it, there are several threads here on ATS about that exact same thing.

Here's a couple;

Boeing 12,000lb chemical laser

Laser equipped C-130
I just love the 'phot' that Jezza posted in this second thread..brilliant idea whoever created it. Makes you think on a lot of things that are 'behind closed doors' (*cough* area 51 *cough*)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I have just watched the entire video relating to the Panama incident (link in top post) and I am shocked.

I feel like I'm watching the documentary series called "the world at war".

The methods and tactics of the US government begining with Mr Reagan and finishing with Mr G. H .W. Bush are atrocious.

What the American soldiers did in Panama is nothing short of a crime against humanity. Listening to the statements of witnesses makes me feel like I'm hearing the reports of World War two survivors. It is almost identical in what was done by the Nazi's and what was done by the US soldiers in Panama.

G. H. W. Bush.. You, sir, are a war criminal. Your dodgy dealings, lies and deceit are of no surprise seeing as how your son carries the same banner as you do. I hope you are brought to justice for what you were ultimately involved in with regard to the mass murder of many citizens of Panama.

For those of you reading this, please watch the video. The Fascism in the United States is alive and well and is well and truly out of the bag and loose on the streets.

It must be stopped.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Cool!
I hope all of our laser weapons both ground and space based have progressed even further than what we currently know. This new technology is awesome and should remain a high priority for further developement.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm sure that's just fine and dandy for you then? Cook your enemy in seconds.

That'll be just great, wont it?

Until your enemy gets the same technology and starts using it against you, then you'll be screaming about how unfair it is and that the enemy shouldn't have such weapons. Then you'll be off to some all powerful group to demand that anyone else engaging in the use of this technology is a terrorist.

Sounds almost similar to the nuke situation, wouldn't you agree?

I cannot understand what has possessed mankind to find the ability to be awed by weapons like this, or worse. The glorification of any weapon for the destruction of fellow humans is, quite simply, wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
I'm sure that's just fine and dandy for you then? Cook your enemy in seconds.
That'll be just great, wont it?

Why does it matter how you kill your enemy? Think about it for a second.
Does it matter if I spray my enemy with bullets, blow him up with a bomb or laser him in half? It does not matter because in the end he is dead.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Why have enemies in the first place?

You'd think that with all we've done, all that we have and are capable of, that our taxes would go towards making everyone's life and living conditions are far better thing.

We can travel to space yet know almost nothing of our oceans or even of some of our nearest neighbours (both locally and internationally)

Why do we still feel the need to cheat and scam everyone in order to gain power and control?

This creation of enemies is barabric and only brings about further suffering of everyone involved in todays world.

We've got people starving, homeless, ill ..and that's in our own countries. There are millions of others elsewhere that suffer far worse, and all because of a select elite who prefer to play with weapons.

I'm sure you'd be saying the exact same thing if you were living in a slum somewhere in India or maybe even Zimbabwe right now.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
Why have enemies in the first place?

Well, in a uptopian society we would not have any enemies. However, we don't live in one. We live in a world where, unfortunately, there are people who would kill you for any reason. Perhaps they want your land and resources or perhaps they just don't like you. Either way, there are evil people out there and nothing can change that.

If it were not for these weapons which you seem to hate, you would probably not be here on ATS. The military has protected us from many crazy individuals hence WWI and WWII. If not for the military you would probably be speaking German or Japanese.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It is a great and noble position to never be looking for a fight.

It is pure ignorence, to walk away from one.

In the 1930's, England had a megar military, and across the water, they saw the Germans building a War Machine. Yet, the English Goverment DID nothing, and had no military to speak of, or any real military projects going on officialy.

During the '30's, Winston Churchhill illigaly funneled money into SECRET military projects, the result of these projects, the Spitfire.

What Winston Churchhill did WAS illigal, but, it probaly saved England.

And this is where we get to the grey area.

There are people at the highest levels of goverment that know things. Thats just the way it is. In the 1930's leading up to WWII, some of Englands leaders saw the threat that was rising in the East. But, the majority of the people wanted nothing to do with it.

This is the Grey area, where the majority doesnt know whats good for them.

Just look at Americas involment in WWII, the US Tried as long as possible to not get involed. The Vast majority of the people wanted nothing to do with Europe, they didn't want to get involed, they thought they were invincible behind our Oceans... It took the most succesful large-scale sneak attack in the history of modern Warfare, to get the US to commit to the War. But, before the attack, there was a minority of people that said that the US NEEDED to be involed, that we had to help our friends, but the US big bankers (who had control of things by then) needed to make thier money... they worked with both the Axis and Allies, until the Japs attacked...

But, the minority is not always the best thing, during the Cold War, there was a US-General, who was for nuculear War, he kept saying that 'We would win', and that we would survive a world nuculear war. Was he right or wroung who knows, im just glad that we didnt start launching misslies...

Now these high tech Lazer weapons, they are something grand. With these Lasers positioned in space, it would be like the hand of god draging his finger across the land, complete destruction... What can we make of this? Whats the historical precident?

During our Manhatten project, we know the Germans were also working on the bomb... it literly was a race to see who could master it first, THANKFULY, the US figured it out, and we are speaking English today, rather then German...

So, after WWII, the US was still the only country with Nuke capiblities. And we were for several years, but then, we had a little spy problem. A scentict couple, The Rosenburgs, gave the secrets to Russians... they said that they thought the Bomb were too destructive, too powerful, for only one country to have. So the RosenBurgs gave the bomb to the Russians, and then they were exucuted for Treason, then 50 years of Cold War...

Now, lets bring this into the modern world.

Much like Germany in the 1930's, Iran is building up its military, Iran is preaching the death of the West, and the Jews....

AND MUCH LIKE IN THE 1930's, the West refuses to acknowledge whats going on... like in 1938, with Hitlers army Goose-steping thru the streets, AchemDimInTheHead is showing off his guns... Fireing off missllies for the world to see, makeing preperations for War, and yet, we stand by and do nothing...

No sane man runs around looking to pick a fight, but make no mistake, it is an insane man, that doesnt realise he is in a fight.

War is a nasty nasty animal. When it rears its ugly head, its best to take it head on, with your full attention, and smash it. Quickly, and completly.

Extra, unfortunatly, you cannot choose who makes you an enemy...

Some just don't like other people, thats the just the way it works... Some people are just not going to like you, and no matter how many times you reach out a hand to make peace, they will just punch you in the gut...

top topics

join