It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Applause For The Women

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It looks like the women of ATS are getting more applause by the men then the men are!

The injustice of it all just makes me wanna burp!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

They also get more stars than men when they post pics! lol

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Women don't exist on the internet

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
On behalf of the ATS/BTS Women......

We would like to thank our stunning/sexy avatars and mind-boggling screen names.

We would also like to thank all of the ATS/BTS Men who gives us all of those applauses and stars.

(throws kisses out to the audience)

(blushing) Rush

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

and they should lol

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I honestly don't know the sex of most of the members on the boards and I've been around a while.

I don't see any particular favoritism towards members with vaginae as opposed to those members with members, but hey, I don't check everyone's stats on a regular basis.

I've had 85 applause from staff in my time here and I keep my junk dangling.
So I'll take the member "Shar" that joined around the same time as me, and I know she's a she and very popular on the boards, and yet she has 24 applause from staff.
I don't see the disparity, I seem to be ahead.

Can you point out a particular member that you see some favoritism being directed at ?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Well considering that this site has like 79% males I would think we would get more attention!

Believe me, I do my share of starring the males!

Do I get an applause now?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

OMG! It's true! I was compelled to hit the star icon for your reply.

I'm becoming part of the ATS cattle!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
reply to post by Givenmay

OMG! It's true! I was compelled to hit the star icon for your reply.

I'm becoming part of the ATS cattle!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hey Access. My son and his friend are cracking up at the laughing cow, they keep making hit the replay. Hilarious.

Rush

Edit because I apparently couldn't spell replay. hehe

[edit on 9-7-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Perhaps you're right MrMysticism, and perhaps it's a conspiracy to further "beatdown" your "collective" manhoods

But I will tell you what I have noticed on here and let's see what everyone else thinks as well....

The men on ATS whine and cry and moan more then any of the ATS women. You look at every thread such as this, complaining, or all the whining threads about "ATS SUCKS, I GOT BANNED" etc lol and it's more times then NOT a man...so...perhaps us ATS women are busy writing intelligent, articulate threads while you ATS men are busy posting the whiny cry baby ones, hence, the women getting more applause and stars

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm not always complaining or whining. I would right intelligent posts, but I've got this damn wart on the tip of my fingure and it is sooooooooo hard to type. I just wish it would ware down or something!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Amen sistah!!! I'm dying here. The world needs more peace, and cupcakes.

I'm still dying here. LMAO Did you just follow up with another whiney post? Do you need a hug?

Rush

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I dont get the whole starring thing?Especially some people seem to star pointless comments or because they are friends of the poster or because the poster is of the oppisite sex.It just seems kind of lame and adds nothing to ATS in my opinion, but like i said i dont really know what a star does.And please stop telling people you've starred them "NO ONE ELSE CARES" stop riding peoples nuts.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Damn, every woman got a star.....

Please star me I'm jealous, and no I'm not a woman, but I can be for you if you star me.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Hey Rush, my kids were in the room when I posted it, because I was laughing so hard I was crying..
I love making posts like that.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
To the women of ATS, stars and applause are like Jerry Beads.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yup, thats the way it works...

Not are fault, were guys, we are not good looking like a womans body...

A Womans body is beautiful, curvey, and soft, and everything is together...

Now a guys body, its hidious, we have stuff just hanging out everywhere, flying all over the place, horrible, horribly ugly...

Want to get lots of applause and stars, get a hot chick, like80% naked in your Avatar. Amd just pretend to be a girl, use lots of smilies, and happy faces and laughings faces...

By the end of the week, you will hVave like a dozen guys asking your for pics...

Have fun...

No, im not kidding or joking, just straight shooting...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
It just seems kind of lame and adds nothing to ATS in my opinion, but like i said i dont really know what a star does.And please stop telling people you've starred them "NO ONE ELSE CARES" stop riding peoples nuts.

Hey Azador. But this is BTS, it's fun here....the lighter side of the dark side.

So guess what....

I gave you a star and I'm announcing it to everyone.

(all in good fun-loving) Rush

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thankx for the applause!

...you know who you are...hehe!

Azz just because you did'nt want a star I gave you one, and Phoenix put on some lipstick for me!

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Givenmay]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join