It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle Blowers Unite!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I practically don't mean for this to be a discussion but if it ends up that way, so be it
Perhaps someone here could just point me in the right direction? My question is fairly simple and has probably been discussed forever ad nauseam here but I ask:

Where are the true whistle blowers? Of all conspiracies in general? In Area 51, recent Lunar landings, Roswell, 9-11, in all the secret bases and all things listed "black" there MUST be SOMEONE who can just come flat out and say, "I worked there. Here's what happened" or "I was involved. This is what went down". Or something along those lines. Surely secrets can't be kept as long as they have been. Is there any "whistle blower" anyone here in particular believes to be telling the truth? With all large conspiracies one couldn't possibly keep all involved silent. I've been a long time fan of all things "conspiratorial" and perhaps I've become disheartened for the lack of proof there of? I'd like to hear what you guys have to say and maybe some arrows pointing in the right direction. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Eighty59

You can check my postings if you want the truth. I am legitimate.

There exists a “Cassandra Symptom” it prevents people from excepting what is true.

There are also many false stories that come out to throw a wrench in a line of truth such as has happened with 911 research. The cover-up is secured by people with an interest in keeping the public ignorant. They simply act like they are in agreement and give a story from way out in left field.

If you have any questions of my posting please leave a note in my profile.

Thank you for at least seeking the answers.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hi,
I agree, but any unification or dinner party held for 'whistle blowers' would be seriously devoid of such folk for many reasons. (Guess who's not coming to dinner honey?)

Its like asking, where's all the heros, Ghandi, King, JFK,; people who made or worked tirelessly to make change happen.

IMHO - certain astronauts from Apollo missions (with regards what they saw and reported. I would assert that placing their careers on tender hooks for very little in return complements greater truth than fiction.

Other than that, I would say that every ATS member has their own 'favourites' that they trust and ones they 'despise'. (I can think of one that may pop up for the latter)!

Happy hunting!

Breifne

P.s. Now this is what I love about Anon posting - its like a hit and run operation. Any more information you can share with us Anon?

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Sorry Eighty59 my post went out as Anonymous, somehow I was not logged in. Any way you can contact me if you wish after looking over my postings.

Your friend in Truth,
The Comforter

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hahaha!! Thank you Comforter. When I read your first post I was like, "wait a minute, isn't there a MILLION posts by Anonymous?!?"
I'll look into your posts and may send you a few questions...I got a lot to look into. I appreciate it!! Thanks again!

new topics

top topics

join