It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Louisiana !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Congratulations Louisiana !!

www.FluorideAlert.Org

Your about to get the toxic poison Fluoride shoved down you throat. Check out the link and tell me what you think.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
We lose in Louisiana.

Despite the hundreds of messages sent to Governor Jindal - both from inside Louisiana and from around the world - he has signed the bill (SB 312) which brings mandatory fluoridation to that state. I am afraid our arguments about how unfairly the bill was slipped through the legislature with hardly a citizen in the state knowing about it - and how unwise it is to subject a whole population, especially children, to a toxic substance on a daily basis at levels which are over 200 times the level in mothers' milk, fell on deaf ears. If Jindal has any intentions of running for higher office he might live to regret his lack of leadership on this matter.

www.FluorideAlert.Org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I really hope fluoride isn't as bad as some cters say it is. I've looked into it a little and I realize that there is no escaping it. Even if you buy spring water, your still gonna have fluoride in other products like beer, sodas, soups... well the list goes on.

And ya I know the conspiracies, it can dumb us down..
well tbh I've never seen any proof that it was rly used on German prisoners by the Russians and I've also never seen any proof that its a by product of aluminum aka chemical waist.

The fact is that it does strengthen teeth, but some dentists and scientists worry that now we in America are getting too much fluoride.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yes it is bad, it is a poison more toxic then lead! Putting it the water is insane.

Get your kids off it best you can, my kid fell victim to fluorid poisoning, don't let yours.

Google fluoride and learn.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 22-250

Jindal is just another NWO shill who serves the multi-nationals.

Maybe Mexico and Cuba can sue Lousiana in the World Court for the fluoride poisoning of the Gulf of Mexico.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

The Nazis used sodium fluoride in the water supplies of Treblinka, Dachau, and Auschwitz among others. I don't recall if they also used fluoride in the water at Theresienstadt, but it was part of their methodology of controlling the imprisoned.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ya but how? Boiling your water doesn't even help. Its in every soup... its on your fruit, vegees (they're watered with city water).

Drinking spring water probably helps but still you will be consuming it some way. Even now some bottled water companies are adding fluoride and you wont even know, they don't have to mention anything on the bottle that is under 2%. And am I supposed to make my coolaid and tea with bottle water?

And still, I'm going to bet that no one can answer my original post, wheres the proof that this stuff is so bad?

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

The Berkey water filter has a good reputation for removing flouride. It is expensive but worth it. Also catch and store rain water in rain barrels. People in the coastal states should be required to own rain barrells anyways. In the mean time many people should buy bottled SPRING WATER. Ideally though people should aim at buying land with a well or a fresh water spring. The people in charge of water distribution are fond of making plebians drink recycled waste. They claim they are protecting the environment. My rump!

[edit on 8-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
The fact is that it does strengthen teeth

Yeah, it does. But that is for BRUSHING. Actually CONSUMING fluoride is a different deal.

Read the back of your toothpaste bottle. You'll notice a poison control warning for if you swallow more than the normal amount of toothpaste used for brushing. Want to take a shot at why?

Sodium fluoride, as has been said, has a higher toxicity level than lead. It is not for consumption, which is what is being done when we are drinking it.

Using fluoride in soap and toothpaste for cleaning purposes is different than drinking it in water.

The conspiracy theories are true. Fluoridated water has negative effects on the body. It needs to be banned.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I've stopped using fluoride in my toothpaste. I believe it gets directly into your bloodstream if your gums bleed. I went to the health food store and bought the fluoride free type.

I drink only spring water, but as an earlier poster put it, you can't get away from it entirely.

The good news is my dreams are much more vivid!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Everyone should google the "chemical dumbing down of america" , it's 10 minutes long. It will make you think, and you should, visit the link above, good info, 1750 doctors, dentest, ect.they have something to say.

And if your in the know and want to help spread the word then email them and they will send you FREE bumper stickers,, got mine today, fluoridealert.org black on white real simple..

new topics

top topics

join