It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soon in YOUR HOMETOWN: Introducing, the Homeland Security Federal Police Department!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sorry for the late response. I talked to some people at work, I asked ten (10) federal employees, and 3 (3) FPS guys about what would they do in a martial law situation.

All of the federal employees, (these guys range from IT, support, secretaries, construction), they said family comes first and if a situation liked that happen, they would be more worried about family. I asked, what if they said you have to get shipped to a secure location at once. They said family comes first.

Then, I asked the federal police boys, they said if they had to go house to house and kick the door down, that is when they would quit because they can't see themselves doing that to another human being and families. They said they would though, if it was ordered to maintain control in their area, but they wouldn't be herding people into camps.

All Feds are not bad as we would like to believe. I just don't see where they are gonna get these guys at that will be the hardcore ones stomping down doors. I know they are out there though.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Take as much time as you need. I like your willingness to indulge us. And if under your current circumstance you feel less the eager to ask questions that would be totaly understandable...

But there was one question I did not see answered :

Does there authority supersede County sheriff authority?

You answered my other questions but if you answered that one I must of missed it.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
Go REPUBLICANS!!! LESS GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE -- LESS GOVERNMENT SPENDING-- STATES RIGHTS,,, HUH???

DO ME A FAVOR AND STAY HOME NEXT ELECTION

P.S THANKS BUSH

MEXICO STYLE -- 10.000 RICH PEOPLE 260,000,000 peasents --FERDERALES AND ALL

President Clinton did much to bolster our police state. Don't be so naive to believe that it this isn't happening on both sides.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

[edit on 12-7-2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Ok so you use the NWO puppet mouth to qoute your info....... Solid! .

Goldstein?? (more than likely a Zionist) Sounds to me like his is spouting off govt propaganda so we "sheeple" will ask for more armed guards and protection.

Good try Jhill. BTW, i just read yout post when you got bent out of shape when other posters disagreed with you story and called you a govt troll.

The funny thing is they can both be tied into the same situation but you adamantly disagree that this has anything to do with ATL getting nuked.

You dont see? When ATL gets nuked; as you opine, the FPS is there to "clean up the mess".

You have already admitted being a Govt employee; can you say disinfo??
Take your agenda elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Then, I asked the federal police boys, they said if they had to go house to house and kick the door down, that is when they would quit because they can't see themselves doing that to another human being and families. They said they would though, if it was ordered to maintain control in their area, but they wouldn't be herding people into camps.

You really dont have a clue as to how this will work do you? I think its because you are a good person and cannot fathom the cunning of how it will go down.

You asked the wrong questions.

Ask them if they will round up what there bosses will name "Domestic Terrorists" This they will do with enthusiasm...

Only the domestic terrorists will be the revolutionaries of the day to try and bring back our country.

The scenario has been spinning in that direction since April 19, 1995.

They will think they are doing the right thing to "protect there families" When they will actually be the Jack boots.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Got a chance to see one first hand for the first time last week, went to a grocery store out in the country by my dads, in Tecumseh, OK. She was in the store came out wearing jeans and a tucked in T-shirt that had Dep HS on it, scares the hell out of me to think of all the power a federal police officer could have, are they patrolling? Writing FEDERAL TICKETS? This isn't FBI its federal police, this is very scary.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
there getting ready for the mass imigration the usa will recieve when walls around america fall to become one nation

“Our citizens really don’t care if it’s a hurricane or a flood or an airplane striking towers in New York City. They want to see if the nation is prepared to take care of them when these events occur,” Renuart said. “So we have to have an integrated organization, … a team that prepares for the worst that always questions the way we ought to be in the future, not [one that] just worries about what we’ve done in the past.” Renuart said over the past six years organizations have blended together that once operated somewhat autonomously, each caring for its own particular piece of the homeland defense puzzle. Within the Department of Homeland Defense, 22 organizations were pulled together. Within DoD, commands were dissolved as others were standing up. Many agencies were suddenly responsible for working together that had not traditionally had a relationship.

www.globalsecurity.org...

the infrastucture is been implemented
www.crossflo.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
(Like the 5 Fed Ex trucks cruising the backroads where there isn't a single farm or store that had that type of storage, much less the need for that much merchandise.)

Certain things stick out like a four hundred pound woman with one eyebrow, and we notice.

This has piqued my interest, because before getting my degree in Meteorology I worked for FedEx for a couple years, made it up to service manager position.

Could you describe in more detail what you mean with the FedEx trucks? How were the 5 of them driving? Were they the vans, or large tractor trailers (semi's)? If they were the tractor trailers, did they have a lower-level belly in-between the wheels, or was it a really long straight trailer?

Was it Fedex Express (Orange logo) or Fedex Ground (Green logo)? Were the 5 trucks driving together, or kind of spaced out over time?

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Meteorologist]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

Originally posted by mental modulator
DO ME A FAVOR AND STAY HOME NEXT ELECTION

NO!!!!! Do go vote. But don't vote for any Republicans or Democrats.

Vote Libertarian. Vote Green. Vote Constitutional. Vote by Write-IN, but VOTE!

( / soap box )

HA!HA!...You tell them Pellevoisin,That's what I did.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Since when was FedEx affilated with the US Government?

Cheers!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join