It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soon in YOUR HOMETOWN: Introducing, the Homeland Security Federal Police Department!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Perfect!

They are insuring that the local cops dont go all heroic and try and save people when martial law is declared.

This will only make subduing the masses that much easier!

Its almost as if they want us to know we are screwed....

To the NWO leaders:
Just get it over with already!

Im sick of waiting

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

How does some pictures of an established police force have anything to do with the NWO?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Having met one on a rural road in Arkansas, and nowhere near anything federally owned, I don't buy the idea of just protecting fed sites. Where I met this one was miles from anything owned or cared for by the Federales, and he was just cruising like a County Mounty.

Every government agency starts small and grows into a monster.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Ha Ha. They go all over the State, so if one was on a back road you can be safe to say he was going to another site. Also, we don't know of ALL of the Federal Property!!!

You go to remember they are small so say one unit might cover 200 mile square radius.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I urge everyone, to go up and ask these cops. If you are so scared they might be of something else, go up and ask them what do they do on a day to day. I bet you will come back surprised.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I GOT A QUESTION OR TWO!

Does there authority supersede County sheriff authority?

Do they have their own detention facilities separate from the local detention centers?

What is the average back round of these peoples? Meaning are they Ex cops, Ex military, or GED heros?

If I believe I have been wronged by these folks who do I take it too? What kind of internal affairs department do they have?

Can you really ask all these questions?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I can answer the one about the facilities. Like any other federal agent DEA, ATF, FBI, they will take you to the local jail, unless your crime is WAY out there.

I will ask those other questions tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Partner, you are obviously a city slicker. I know damn near ever deer lick and coyote den for miles. I've checked land office plats for ownership all over this part of the country, to get permission to metal detect. I personally know and talk to enough rural folks to be sure who owns what, and usually knew their parents and grandparents.

I live in a town of about 700, on a good month, and most of us recognize half the vehicles coming through town. The road here isn't a "throughway" by any means, and everywhere else is shorter and faster to reach on other roads. Nobody travels here unless they have business here.

You work for the Man, so naturally your position is gung ho for whatever they do. But please, try to stick to parts of the world/US you know something about and don't attempt to pursude an old hillbilly when something is out of place. (Like the 5 Fed Ex trucks cruising the backroads where there isn't a single farm or store that had that type of storage, much less the need for that much merchandise.)

Certain things stick out like a four hundred pound woman with one eyebrow, and we notice.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Super lol. I see we can turn a conspiracy into anything. FedEx trucks, do you know that 50 miles away there could have been a major hub for FEDEX and they travel that road because they have to disperse later on down the road.

Those trucks could have been riding around and take different roads two blocks later. I mean come on, did you ask those drivers?

Also, I am not speaking for YOUR part of town, I am being rational here. If you just ask, instead of getting ideas we would be a lot more knowledgeable about what really goes on.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You are the one that fails to get it. In a town of 700 people, how many blocks do you figure there are to disperse in? And considering there's exactly one store/gas station, and they can't afford to keep the shelves full now, it isn't happening.

Plus, the little state highway just serves this one small town. Any of the other two towns, a few miles east and few miles west, are also one horse burgs, but both are on major US highways, so no need to drive through the mountains to go somewhere else.

Please, don't try to equate this to the city. Anything "dispersed" is usually for a chicken house or a cattle farm. And it's not multiple truckloads. And considering that anybody spending enough money to do anything that required truckloads of goods delivered would be the talk of the town, they were cruising in a convoy, disguising themselves as something else. But because they were city slickers like you, it never occured to them that anyone would notice.

You Fed boys are out of touch with what living in the country means.

See, city folks don't "get it", that's why some dumb assed criminal tries to hide in the country, and get's caught immediately. We know exactly what is going on with our friends and neighbors, with all the local businesses. A stray horse is noticed, and usually taken home because we recognize it.

You can try to palm that line off on people that don't live as far out in the sticks as I do, but I assure you, it falls flat with anyone that really lives in rural America.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

It could be or it couldn't I am saying if we don't know we can't make assumptions. But, when I have offered to ask the actual people who drive these vehicles, people still blow this off as hog wash. I can provide countless links and testimony that says what they do.

Now, in the future, the big wigs could give them a new role, but as of today and the immediate future, this is not it. But, they are regular people just like me and you.

As for the FedEx trucks go. You know UPS saved millions by turning left instead of right. I don't know how, but I think it was posted somewhere. This very thing could have happened with FedEx, hell maybe they can go 100 mph down the back roads and beat traffic?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Friend, think what you will. I really was just sharing. I don't doubt there's always a good cover story for such things, so asking them would be a waste of time.

"Excuse me, but I couldn't help noticing you tearing out that wall in the middle of the night here in this alley. You're not a burgler are you?"

"Oh shucks no. We just do this at night so we don't interupt the store during business hours."

"Well how come you're using flashlights instead of floodlights to work by?"

"We don't want the other businesses on the block to notice the renovations here and get jealous, so we didn't want to attract attention."

"Oh. I see. OK, I'll not say a word then. You just carry on, and I'll go on down the street."

I suppose you know which two of these people I see you as.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I had a dream about this. This is how they will bring citizens into the camps like the Nazi's did. This could only lead to a full-blown Holocaust in the USA.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AzraelTheBold

Does any one know of or has seen any web sites that list and show the locations of these FEMA camps/Halliburton Camps?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

True enough. But it's easier said than done. here's why:

And there's lots of places like that swamp.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

There is a big difference between asking a burglar and a FedEx guy who is trying to feed his family by dropping off packages.

But you can spin this like: Well, what's in those packages?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Does anyone notice how a LOT of federal, state and other vehicles are in the same colors as the U.N.? White with a little blue.
Ours used to be navy, also brown and yellow.
????

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I love how no one on ATS has the time to google the truth as you have, but they have all the time in the world to launch a media campaign and start riots over the false presumption that this is a "federal police force."

Just more evidence that most of these posts represent what people want to happen instead of reality...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
"According to Article 6, Clause 3 of the Constitution, "...all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution..." & that since their "empowerment to Enforce the Laws" comes from the Executive Branch, which means that all of you must also swear or affirm that Oath of Office, how much of Constitutional Law are you going to violate for my asking why you're acting within State jurisdiction?"

They would laugh, look at you, and state the law that: "Federal property is subject to federal regulations which preempt state jurisdiction." and walk away. Which is why I wouldn't recommend it. It would embarrass you and the reporter.

This is really just sort of basic government knowledge. Federal property is subjected to federal law, and any conflicts between state and federal law are preempted by federal law. The federal government has a right to have security for its own property.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

How does some pictures of an established police force have anything to do with the NWO?

How does it feel to be the only voice of sanity in a thread full of conspiracy nuts whooping themselves into a frenzy over nothing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join