It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the mass landing take place?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
1. China - Olympics
2. Germany - Berlin
3. UK - London
4. Persia/Iraq
5. Outback Australia

in that order.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

I would land in Belize or the Bahamas....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
An advanced "alien civilization", that was peaceful or at least wishing for an exchange, would not announce itself by a "mass landing". That is just not going to happen.

More than likely some kind of power would be projected, the orbital equivalent of gunboat diplomacy. Fleet, Ship, whatever would take up position, "anchor" in the earth's orbit. Before that happened various signals would be broadcast before they arrived in orbit. At some point after we stop crapping ourselves, some kind of communications and dialogue would be established. Then a site would be designated. Most likely one of the already established spaceports on Earth

Most likely:
Cape Canaveral Air Force Station
Kennedy Space Center
Mojave Spaceport
Vandenberg Air Force Base

My personal pick would be: Dugway Proving Ground

Now on the other hand if there is an actual mass landing. Mass landings are like what we did to Normandy on D-day. We would know full well any intention most likely before any mass landing though, due to the probable barrage of orbital bombardment and strikes that would precede it, prepping the landing sites for assault.

[edit on 8/7/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Shouldn't we be dreaming of mass beaming in, mini-wormhole openings or dimensional jumping these days rather than mass-landings?

I mean the idea that far technologically advanced aliens need somewhere to park their flying saucers en mass is all very 1950s sci-fi - if we're fantasizing the aliens still being as far advanced as our imaginations can wonder, surely their methods of ariving should have advanced along too?

The idea that aliens are waiting behind the moon, twiddling their thumbs until a magical date in the future when they have told our highest leaders they are coming to enslave us all is very old fashioned and quite silly.

Any race with the technology and desire to carry out intergalactic, interplanetary invasions surely wouldn't hang around for decades, they'd get the job done!

[edit on 8-7-2008 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I don't really care where they land, I just hope its soon.

I want their technologies to end suffering and for it to put everyone on a level playing field.

And i want their use of telepathy to expose and sort out the corrupt and dangerous persons that are in positions of power. I want them to show us how to live peacefully so our civilisation will see a future.....And not destroy itself.

Well thats my 2p

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
If project disclosure, or any number of assumptions as to when E.T. will be revealed, were correct in stating that a "mass landing" will occur to reveal that we have made contact with an alien race are correct, where would this take place?

I would think that locations of political and/or civil importance would be targeted (hah, targeted...) first. It's not that something this profound needs to be over dramatic, as this event itself will cause a global paradigm shift, but a grand entrance is surely warranted. Hell, when the family comes over for dinner, we go to extreme lengths (generalization here) to make it memorable; so, an alien introduction should be treated similar - at least.

The economy, trade, culture, identity and status of every nation on Earth will be affected by this...from consumption to output. Our way of life will dramatically change - to the point that we lose muscle mass but gain brain power; we lose belief, but gain insight; we find truth but lose a "way out"...commodities will change from sustenance to longevity...

It seems that there are several hot spots as to where sightings have taken place - from Iran to Italy to the good ole U.S. of A...though it should be mentioned that the South has less sightings than any other region in the U.S., but I attribute that to a lack interest on the alien's part as inbreeding is more than likely frowned upon by higher intelligence...no offense Bible Belt.

With that said, where do the mass landing(s) take place?

I would think:

1. The Vatican (give it to 'em good E.T.; they need a major wake up call)
2. United Nations (but only when the entire governing body is in N.Y.)
3. Any Third World Country, as recognition for all is quite important here
4. The White House (Aliens: feel free to destroy the West Wing)
5. Anywhere in the middle east (no hate here...I was voted most likely to wind up in a Turkish prison my senior year in high school; so there is LOVE)...this would alleviate much of the turmoil in that region...and until a benevolent goD (read backwards) comes down and brings peace, love and harmony, that region has issues.

No need to list your your top 5 locations, unless you feel like it; just give up the number one spot where you think this would happen - but remember, a "mass" landing is massive...

First post...so, if I offended with an occasional sarcastic comment, don't hate, just answer the question and forget my a$$.

Peace, Love and Truth (and a phat bowl)

[edit on 7/8/2008 by chapter29]

[edit on 7/8/2008 by chapter29]

They can land down there on top of Cape Canaveral. While their at it they can just go ahead and level NASA. We really don't need such phony agencies feeding off the top of our funds for rock hounding the solar system. Hopefully they can make their way to JPL and their extensions. After that I guess their free to parade all around town with the rest of the sailors.

NEW WORLD ORDER

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Firstly, they would land in outback Australia. The reason for this is simple. They are searching for intelligent lifeforms...

No offense intended!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
There will be no mass landing. Our plans are to take control of all broadcasting channels across the globe and start broadcasting true reality television, radio, etc...

This would seem like one of the best ways for US to get use to THEM, because if they started just landing and checking all kinds of places out, and you know Humans, we'd freak the heck out and well, someone would start hunting them or something like that, because just about anything we don't understand, I'd say more than a good 50% of us FEAR, and just that many people is enough to start to wreak havoc and turn something like a mass landing and get-together, into a full blown melee and it would get pretty darn bloody fast.. I don't know if you all saw M. Night Shayamalan's "Signs" but anything like that and you've got mass panic on your hands, but it's not like they are going to just land and start knocking on every door introducing themselves like Girl Scouts
because well, I can just imagine that a race that advanced, seeing what it might see in our own media, and seeing from above the absolute unadulterated carnage that we are capable of putting upon one another, well, I'd say that they would probably take over our communications sattelites and slowly introduce themselves, and then ask any and all believers of their existence to just come to a meeting point somewhere in each state, and get on with the introductions.. As far as a mass Landing, well, I don't think it would happen that way, but if it did, I'd say one craft for each state, country and Popular event (like sporting events) was a good idea, because then they could be sure that there is some sort of security, and masses of people would be completely convinced..

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

You must have been listening to Coast to Coast am last night! Good first hour!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Could be in England somewhere. They seem to be swarming over there. Also they seem to sometimes swarm in Mexico. But they come and go. Maybe somebody in England is signaling them. Possibly some beacon is in operation, or a very focused telepath.
But who are they and what are they.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
How about just a mass fly over around the world on New Years Eve, right at 12. That would get some attention.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

The greys seem like crude and unimportant types. Can't we just skip them and move on to the next group. Personally I would like more galaxy type beings. Possibly noncorporeal, or semicorporeal. Kinda like a physical being and a spirit being combined. Why bother with the lesser types.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sodom
Sodom

they land in front of the united nations office at geneva, switzerland.
in a PEACE loving country.....

why should they land in the u.s. of a.???

sodom

I agree. But if they do land, they would first make contact with some leaders in Europe I guess, so that if they descend, they will be protected from idiotic army actions from other countries.
So my bet is Europe.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If I were the aliens, I wouldn`t land at all. It would be no wonder if they thought of us as strange. Our countries can`t even get along with each other for five minutes. We do nothing but point fingers and belittle each other. They may be waiting for us to grow up, if that`s possible. If not, they may have to step in and put our noses in the corner. You know, quiet time.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi.

I think they will land at the Giza plateau.
I just have a feeling that this area has some sort of unknown E.T signifigance.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It doesn't matter where ET land, for their are very much advance than us to stop them from doing what their are set out to do is useless if you get what i mean.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ncuncfan2006

A disclosure will never take place the Grays have made agreements with most world governments in exchange for technology. They want to be kept a secret so they can go about their hybrid program and experimentations on subjects "US" the human race.

When the President at the time I forget which one right now asked George W. Bush Sr. who was head of the CIA when this occurred for files relating to ufo activity and aliens he was quickly denied.

George W. Bush Sr. made this comment.

"If the public knew what we had done they would lynch us all."

The aliens mostly the grays have absolutely no intentions for a disclosure and never will. They want the media to mislead us and make fun of such claims when it comes to aliens and abductions, this is all part of the deal they made with governments. They must be kept a secret and many governments have sold out the human race to be used as experiments in hybridization programs for the use of the "Grays".

When an abduction occurs they always take "Sperm" from a male and "Eggs/Ova" from a female. They are growing human half gray/ half human babies in tubes and tanks. They also impregnate women to later take out the baby after a 2-3month period. This is why on-going abductions occur once they have found subjects they choose, abductions are usually never randomly picked the grays choose who they wish to take usually by age, height, blood type and blood line. Abductions can last anywhere from a 3yr period to 30 or more from the cases we have.

The alien gray agenda is not in the best welfare of the human race as they intend to use us in many ways including taking our offspring and using them for their own programs/ they become slaves in a sense. If everyone knew what the grays true agenda really was most would rebel against world governments and start a civil/world war. So yes if we did find out what the black governments of the world have done in exchange for their selfishness and greed in receiving greater technology we would come after them to lynch them as George W. Bush Sr. stated. My guess is it's to late at this point and we need a miracle or help from a greater source.

There are benevolent groups of Aliens and they have always been warning people never to trust the grays but since our world governments opened a door to them that they shouldn't have the grays have now stepped in and taken advantage of the situation using more humans as subjects then they originally agreed upon and have become un-controllable. They have also been blamed for ongoing human mutilations and have been careless with 'US" their experiment subjects.

If a disclosure will ever take place it would be a miracle and it would have to come from a greater source or benevolent group of aliens trying to wake us up as to what the grays and reptilians are really doing to us and have been doing to us for a very long time now. Their goal is to rule us and take full control over planet earth with a one world government. We are nothing more than "Animals" of less intelligence to them in their eyes.

The reptilians are the hierarchy and above the grays but both groups have their own separate agendas for the human race and are working side by side. We have confirmed what the grays are doing with us now it's a scary thought to know what the "Reptilians" are after. Many have speculated but unfortunately we do not have enough witnesses or evidence in abduction cases to really know for sure, the Reptilians seem to be hiding behind all of the scenes but in full control of most abduction cases.

Read my signature and what General Douglas MacArthur had to say about it.

God Bless Earth!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Please, if your going to reply, make it something new. You posted this same thing in the topic "Aliens don`t want public to know of them". Cut and paste, be real.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I wish there was someone out there who knows EVERYTHING that's going on and tell us what the hell it is.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I hope at least one of them lands on my ex husband's head.
Just wishful thinking I guess, but hey, I can dream.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join