It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goo, Ray Guns Aims to Protect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Goo, Ray Guns Aims to Protect

www.cnn.com

Rational people are not concerned. But we know who is concerned and those will be the ones causing the problems.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Only source I can find on this gun is this CNN video. Talks about the upcoming democratic convention in Denver and some of the potential "crowd control" weapons that will be used.

Although I disagree with 90 percent of what this video states I do think the Goo Gun looks pretty cool. They use a hose to shoot out this goo that can stick your limbs together, it made an army hummer spin out when covering the tires.

However the video goes on to talk about ray guns and using them on the unruly's.

As long as your not a trouble maker then you should have no problem with these weapons, right?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Good idea imo, non lethal way to incacipate someone. BTW vid dont work for me

[edit on 7-7-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
,----
| Good idea imo, non lethal way to incacipate someone. BTW vid dont work
| for me
`----

The goo gun actually sounds quite lethal. I mean, do you really think
that you could breathe with a facefull of gel?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i don't like the idea of that, that whole anarchist thing ain't gonna work in denver now, even if they carry it out peacefully.but i'd love to see an insanly large crowd riot and take down busineses that gain their profit from outsourcing and cheating the system. too bad they'll be slipping all over the place in that goo.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Spiderman has now arrived in downtown. Hooooyaaaa!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
and john titor said

When they use the word "enemy", they're talking about YOU! You don't really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you? "

And now seizure lights have been invented... Sticky goop was around back then but I never thought they would be able to use it effectively... I can already imagine those that will die because they got sprayed in the face.

God help America.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Titorite it seems like you know alot about john titor, i would like to see a thread comparing all the things that he predicted that has come true. i will star all your posts in it and flag it if you make a thorough examination and comparison thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hmmmm...

They already have the beanbag gun and tasers. But the cops don't really use those too often (at least not here in Portland). From what I've seen they still just pull out their side-arm and blast away!

The point here is, ok they've created another non-lethal weapon to use on 'trouble makers'. But will they USE it?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

YOu know I aint gonna lie... I was supposed to do that for another nice ATS member earlier this week... I kept my reply box open for two days as I searched lived and sidetracked myself... But if you would like anything spesificly answered feel free to U2U me.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
well, i would like a link to all of jhon titors orignal posts. as i have not yet found them
but i have read of him on world news wich got me interested(i know world news is a spoof paper but seeing it on other site got me interested)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Evertyime I see one of these "crowd control" stories about how they are gonna use all this stuff on people I cant help but wonder when people will start bringing their own weapons and stop taking this crap.

Also, these people that make these weapons (mostly ex-military if you havent noticed) and the police that use them always say the same thing, "dont cause trouble and there wont be a need to use them." Basically in our "free" society if you want to yell at our politicians for screwing our government, society, and way of life up you should be prepared to get slimed, tased, and have seizures induce by lights and have the sensation of your skin being on fire by ray guns and numerous other things.

Best start saving your cash, in five years youll have to take out a bank loan to throw a couple molotov cocktails.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by emptee]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by emptee

I really dont like the sound of those Microwave crowd control weapons, they heat up the skin to 50c ouch!! I dont think these should be used they are dangerous.(will kill a pacemaker)

Hey heres an idea, if you think a cop is gonna tazer you yell "dont, I have a pacemaker"

top topics

join