It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spread of Obama Attacks - We Report, You Decide?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I find I've been baffled about where people pick up these ridiculous ideas about Obama. FOX "News": We Report the Rumors, You Decide to Spread Them.

"Fair and Balanced"

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Bin Laden with a name, that causes Al Queda problems ahahahaha thats a classic

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I fail to see the conspiracy here.. Is there something wrong with a television station doing investigative reporting? They do it on all the candidates, and you must admit Barack has received the kid gloves treatment from all the other TV stations since day one.

A lot of the rumors and inuendo floating about could quickly be put to rest, if he'd simply go on Fox News like all the other candidates have. His refusal to do so, makes it look like he's hiding something.

Until he steps up to the plate like a man, he and his supporters have no reason to complain. People with inquiring minds want to know..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I didn't realize inquiring minds paid any bit of attention to FOX news!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

and i didnt realise fox was capable of doing investigative reporting lol

for a station to have any credibility it needs to have credible reporters.

im more inclined to believe jon stewart or stephen colbert if they told me the world has been invaded by a race of insectoids than hanity or o'reiley saying the sun is going to rise tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wow.

Fair and balanced alright.

Funny how not a single attack goes on his policies and voting records

Nice find, as always, BH

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred
reply to post by LLoyd45

and i didnt realise fox was capable of doing investigative reporting lol

for a station to have any credibility it needs to have credible reporters.

im more inclined to believe jon stewart or stephen colbert if they told me the world has been invaded by a race of insectoids than hanity or o'reiley saying the sun is going to rise tomorrow.

This has got to be about the funniest post I've read all day!

Funny thing is I find myself agreeing with you!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If there is anyone who still doubts that Fox has a clear political agenda, they must be living in a cave

I mean, Fox News' President and founder is Roger Ailes, the Republican political consultant who wrote the infamous Willie Horton ad.

These guys exist to promote racially and politically charged "wedge issues" to keep the far right in power - that is what they do, not journalism.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Bottom line, Barack Obama is a disingenuous coward. He refuses to go on Fox because they won't give him the "Kid Gloves" treatment like MSNBC and all the other media outlets. Bill O'Reilly would expose him for the fraud he is, and Barack just isn't going to take that chance.

Besides, without a teleprompter, the best he's capable of is a series of ummms, errs, and uhhhs. But you all know that, that's why it's such a bitter pill to swallow.

[edit on 7/8/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
Bill O'Reilly would expose him for the fraud he is, and Barack just isn't going to take that chance.

actually i see any interview with "oreilly" going like this

O'reilly - "well, Barry-O, to be fair and balanced, let me ask you what your plans for our taxes are going to be"

Barack Obama - "well, Mr. Oreilly, thank you for the oppor..."

Oreilly cuts him off

SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP

Only 1 time indeed. Maybe Oreilly has a form of tourettes (sp?), where in he compulsively tells people to shut up when they're making him look like a putz.

Fox News is about as fair and balanced as it gets
as long as you're not a democrat, liberal, liberatarian, green part, independant, or any other faction that opposes republican conservatism.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

If there is anyone who still doubts that Fox has a clear political agenda

I do not doubt Fox has an agenda.

Do you think MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CNN, or CBS has an agenda or are they "fair and balanced' resources for you?

Kinda funny how the not so far left looks at Fox News.

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

Wolfson yup that's right Wolfson.......amazing.

Becker

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
reply to post by xmotex

If there is anyone who still doubts that Fox has a clear political agenda

Do you think MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CNN, or CBS has an agenda or are they "fair and balanced' resources for you?

I dont doubt they themselves have an agenda. But do two wrongs make a right? Is it okay for Fox news to have an agenda and advertise that they don't?

"Fair and Balanced" "The No Spin Zone" (which should be renamed to the "Bill Oreilly says shut up zone")

Defending fox news by saying "well....others do it too!!!" sounds like the arguments we used to deliver to our parents when we got in trouble for something or couldnt get the newest, coolest toy out on the shelves

"well!! .... everyone else is doing it!!!!"

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

I believe O'Reilly's interview with Hillary was fair. He didn't pitch her any softballs either. He asked real questions, and expected real answers in return.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Come on Lloyd, do you really listen to him? He is the Rush Limbaugh of television. He is so biased it's not even funny.

If you want to see something funny, go to youtube and lookup "O'reilly loses it". After watching the original track, find the dance remix. I couldn't stop laughing.

I won't post links and will warn everyone that it contains VERY explicit language.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Come on Lloyd, do you really listen to him? He is the Rush Limbaugh of television. He is so biased it's not even funny.
"Yes", I listen to Bill O'Reilly in addition to Glen Beck, Anderson Cooper, and Nancy Grace. O'Reilly just happens to be my favorite.

If you want to see something funny, go to youtube and lookup "O'reilly loses it". After watching the original track, find the dance remix. I couldn't stop laughing.

I won't post links and will warn everyone that it contains VERY explicit language.
I've seen it, and it is rather hilarious.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Does Nancy Grace cover political news? I've never watched her. I know she used to be a legal adviser to CNN. Now she has her own show on CNN International, right?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
reply to post by LLoyd45

Does Nancy Grace cover political news? I've never watched her. I know she used to be a legal adviser to CNN. Now she has her own show on CNN International, right?
She covers mostly legal issues, but ocassionally she'll delve into political issues. She's pretty lame, and I change the channel usually after five minutes of listening to her constant whine. Her and Greta Van Susteren (AKA Nancy Drew) give me migraines.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Don't all these MSM news programs have a slant one way or the other
CNN/MSNBC to the left -----Fox news to the right
I mean what's the big deal really except when you consider that they are all controlled by the CFR

anyway i don't trust any of them and I watch all of them if i watch one of them to try and get a complete story (which seems impossible)
If you ask me all of the political candidates are hacks at least this year..

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

I didn't care for Nancy Grace so I have never watched her show. We used to refer to her as "psycho chick" (sorry girls).

BTW, I tried finding some article on "tv news show anchors most biased", and only found one good one, and guess who was at the top of the list?

Top Five Most Biased News Anchors

They are in reverse order, so go to page 3 for number one.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I agree with the article. It's clear Keith Olbermann is totally biased and I love him!
I can see why people who agree with Bill Orally listen to him. But it would be nice if he would let his guests say what they want instead of chopping them off.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join