It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if,... other superpowers visit the moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey guys, i was thinking,

What if other superpower countrys send man to the moon?
Not that thats special but lets just say that there are indeed structures, bases and ships on the moon.

What would happen?

I might guess Russia would love to throw this in the US face and tell the world how theyve lied. For example.

What do ya think will happen?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Other countrys are perfectly entitled to land and colonise the moon. Its not the US's or anyone elses for that matter.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Other countries have already been to the moon...not men, but rovers, and satellites that have taken many many images, and there has been not one iota of evidence that any structures, etc exist there.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Other countrys are perfectly entitled to land and colonise the moon. Its not the US's or anyone elses for that matter.

Thats not what i am talking about.

The WWW is full of people, storys, conspiracys etc etc that there are bases and structures on the moon. We all know of the conspiracy about the moonlanding and Armstrong saying to Houston that they were being watch and there were ships etc etc.

Now, i dont know if its (all) true, but lets say yes, it is true.

Then what will happen if other countrys, maybe rivals of the US, will send man there and they discover it too?

Like i said, there will be some countrys who would love to smack it in the US face..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Other countries will probably find the same thing that the U.S. did. That the Moon is very expensive to get to, and while it's interesting from a scientific point of view, that can be said about practically anything. In other words, there's not a whole lot there to get very excited about.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

Originally posted by Wotan

Thats not what i am talking about.

The WWW is full of people, storys, conspiracys etc etc that there are bases and structures on the moon. We all know of the conspiracy about the moonlanding and Armstrong saying to Houston that they were being watch and there were ships etc etc.

Now, i dont know if its (all) true, but lets say yes, it is true.

Then what will happen if other countrys, maybe rivals of the US, will send man there and they discover it too?

Like i said, there will be some countrys who would love to smack it in the US face..

They won't "smack" it in our face because there is nothing there to smack us with... Not a single piece of evidence has ever been put forth to support these outlandish claims.

The WWW is full of people, storys, conspiracys etc etc

This should be a heads up for the reality of any of these stories!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Again, its not about if these storys are true or not, i said what if they are true and other countrys visit the moon.. WHAT IF.

purely hypothical.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey people been buying lots on moon now for years.LOL 300 million acres been sold.

www.lunarlandowner.com...

Actually nobody can own the moon is right.I cant imagine any other country trying to claim it.But look at Russia now trying to claim pieces of the artic.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I love a good hypothetical question

let's say there is something extra special on the moon - and the U.S. knows it

and they've gone out of their way to keep everyone else from finding out

I think, if it's really that important to them - they'd make sure no one else gets there

youtube.com...

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

I love a good hypothetical question

let's say there is something extra special on the moon - and the U.S. knows it

and they've gone out of their way to keep everyone else from finding out

I think, if it's really that important to them - they'd make sure no one else gets there

youtube.com...

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Spiramirabilis]

Finally, this is what i meant to figure out with this thread.

I dont think they can really make sure others dont go there. Could be possible, but what if they cant and lets say the russians, indians or chinese find these special things there... then what, would they tell us?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It probably will happen in the next few years... and nothing will happen.. because we have allready been there.. and there are no structures or alien moon bases on the moon, or a alien junk yard of flying saucers.. I cant understand why anyone would think there are such things on the moon?? But there are a lot of imaginative thinkers out there, who will say anything for a buck or two.. or just get caught up in the whole thing,, and cant back down... any little grain of evidence they grab onto to try and make a point. Hell ,,, there are a whole lot of people who dont think we ever went there.. like our government is competent enough to pull off that kind of a hoax. (amazing)

top topics

join