It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO chasing Airliner, immediately followed by squadron of jets. Could this be Real???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I was browsing through some UFO documentaries on Youtube when i came across this video of an airliner with something flying directly behind it, and soon after a squadron of 16 jets seems to be in pursuit.
I was gobsmacked, as this footage seems quite authentic, and if it was real then this has to be posted on here, but i searched and didnt find anything and so thought i would post this here as i know there are some brilliant minds here who can analyze this for fakery. The video was posted on the 27th of june, so its fairly recent, however the poster is not the owner of the footage. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: oops forgot to include the link. Sorry
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Avi42]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Avi42

airshow

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You could have searched...
Anyway -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I did search but i obviously didnt search under th correct title, anyway apologies.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I get the impression the small aircraft behind the large one is some type of target drone being towed. When they get to their destination, they'll extend the towing rope out 1000m or so and the fighters will use it for practice.
Can see 1 or 2 things frame by frame, but nothing certain. Not saying I don't believe there may be a UFO in this somewhere, but the quality is just not there.

The skeptics are going to tear this to bits.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

We already did... airshow. Was up before and we got it down
Eliminating hoaxs and stupid reposts like the one from the YouTube poster in this case is important in the quest for disclosure.
Every single hoax and repost with new descriptions is a disgrace to the community and only aids to our ridicule.
The YouTube poster should have done some basic research on events in that area before going "wow!"

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Well, that sure explains it. They didn't even really go "wow" anyway.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

I only reposted this because i have never seen this before and i could not find it when i used search.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avi42

I was gobsmacked, as this footage seems quite authentic.

I would suggest doing a lot more research on UFO's, if you think this video is authentic. there are a million more just like it. Also, please use the search function before posting. This video was already posted last week.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

LOL, i meant authentic as in not obviously computer generated or tampered with in some way. Also please read my post above, saying that i did search for this topic. Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join