It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just booked my flight to LAX, 13hr flight, should be there in time

On a more serious note - i hope nothing happens, coz if this prediction is right, im gonna have to start digging a bunker under my house and have it ready for 2012...and i really hate digging...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Absolutely hilarious. Great read. I enjoyed all the numerical equations that meant entirely nothing and had no connections what-so-ever to anything.

Stuff like this is great for entertainment value.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Illl make my prediction for tomorrow.

We will all wake up to a nice beautiful morning, pour us some orange juice, pop on a few waffles or what ever you have for breakfast, enjoy our morning meal and we will all be off to our daily grind to serve our time as govt slaves once again. At the end of the day we will retire to our homes, drink a beer or two take a nice shower and get ready for bed so that may do it all over again. Thats my prophecy for tomorrow.

I think our next big event here in the US is coming from the Atlantic right now, but I may be wrong who knows.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This may not be relevant, but I did have a dream last night or this morning where i was walking and looked toward the horizon and a rolling cloud of fire was rapidly approaching taking trees and whatever else was in the way along with it, I immediately knew it was nuclear in nature and bowed my head to pray and waiting to meet my maker when it stopped short of me.

Again, I don't know if it pertains to this or not, but I'm a type o-neg blue eyed that according to many people who have done the research we are able to have precognition of coming catastrophic events. I have had periods of premonition that turned out to be right but usually years later, although sometimes the event was just a day or two away.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Sorry, I am call utter B.S.

I know, let some disaster occur and kill me, not only would that prove your point, but it would certainly show me, eh?

Sorry, I am just sick of the world ends on(insert date/year) threads.

They are NEVER true/correct.

I will post in this thread, assuming it is not trashed, on the 9th and say it was false, as always.

I'll just go ahead and call it BS today. I wish I had the cash to hop on a plane and go to SD tomorrow, its one of my favorite spots.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You know, the guy that runs that site could add some color to it and that would really pump it up a notch.

Geez, looks like Walt Disney threw up.

Hope everyone in CA has their helmets on, tho.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
looks like the work of that dude from "a beautiful mind" except during his toddler years

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
reply to post by Komodo

In a way I wish I didn't see that. I've got a bad feeling about this month, and I find it weird when I find others that do too. I hope we're all wrong.

I hope I'm seriously wrong as well, but, just like the watchman on the tower, what would happen if he thought he saw something and didn't say anything only to find out it was spy's checking out the camp for massive invasion!

I'm just reporting what I 'see/feel/hear' as a watchman on the tower.. or I'll have the blood of millions on my hands....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
To answer your specific example, the book of revelation talks of the lion (Great Britain) and its cub (United States). Some believe it refers to both Great Britian and the United States, since this country was colonized by Britain and broke away from it.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
OH! Stop it people. My side is hurting from laughing so hard. Seriously though, we all will be s**ting bricks if this prediction comes true. I don't see it happening though. I hope it doesn't because my little brother is stationed in Cali at the moment. Maybe a massive earthquake, or is Iran going to nuke California with there 11,000 minute man missles!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok i've been doing some numerology myself get this!!!

H = 8th letter of the alphabet.
Now if we take away the date the OP says we get 0.
If we add the number of days it takes to get to 8th starting from 0 it's tomorrow so it's 1. 1 = A. If there is an event, rest assured planet X will be involved somehow. there we have it

H = 8th letter/8th day
0 = take away 8th letter from the 8th day..
A = 1st letter. 1 more day until 8th
X = PLANET X INVOLVEMENT!!!

ZOMG!!!! I am a regular Rainman!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I hope nothing happens, since my parents go to and from LA and SF a lot. I am going to add to the record that I dont think anything will happen and I will be checking the news just to verify it.

The one thing that bothers me is, no matter what happens, whether it be more wildfires, earthquake or tremor, interstate accident, mudslide or explosion, those who posted this information will say they warned us of an accident and people would die. It wont even matter if it is minimal.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hmmm. The site does have pretty colors among the doom and gloom set for Tuesday, 7/8/2008. If anything does happen in NorCal, I'll let y'all know. In the meantime, it's indoors with the air conditioner turned on for us due to high temperatures. So maybe this climate change is a symptom of tomorrow's alleged event. I dunno. We'll see. Wooo! Weee!

[edit on 2008-7-07 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That's the beauty of vague predictions

I could say that i think this year:

There will be a Ferry that sinks killing lots of people.

Some kind of explosion in a public place that kills hundreds will happen.

There will be a natural disaster in the west that will be remembered for a long time.

The point is all of these will probably happen.
It's just the world we live in.

When you start getting specific, that's generally when these "prophecies" fall apart.

like...."if you live in california, you will die tomorrow"......ain't gonna happen.

[edit on 7/7/08 by blupblup]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
The one thing that bothers me is, no matter what happens, whether it be more wildfires, earthquake or tremor, interstate accident, mudslide or explosion, those who posted this information will say they warned us of an accident and people would die. It wont even matter if it is minimal.

Yes, if it does, there will, but I won't be one of them. How many times has someone said "this is going to happen then" and it doesn't occur? If one day a true clairvoyant posts on here "the world will end tomorrow" and is right, no one could be blamed for not believing them.

Personally, I've just got a funny feeling about the next 4-5 weeks. Wouldn't have a clue why.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Guys and ladies...I'm very concerned.

My birthday is October 19th (10/19)...now, my birth month is the number TEN (!!!!!), and I live in British Columbia, which is the TENTH province in Canada, if you count the Canadian provinces from east to west.

Now, if you add 10 + 609, you get 619...which is a San Diego area code!!!!!!111!!!! This is, as I have just proven, the Bible's way of telling me that British Columbia will ALSO suffer the same fate as California tomorrow! omg...

In all seriousness, all these false prophets are really lame...they create confusion so that if someone actually discovers something concrete or credible, none of us are going to believe them anyway, because of people like this "paint my website with numbers" webmaster.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Whats this? Another prediction of utter doom on ATS? A large portion of people are going to die/we should run for the hills?

I'll believe it when ATS gets one right. The last 1,398,328 ATS doom predictions have been wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced

Originally posted by Buck Division
reply to post by 2Faced

Please be careful 2Faced -- my reading of this warning is that this is actually has nothing to do with California, but is actually an admonishment to you personally.

Could you please elaborate some more on your statement? You made me curious.

You know what? I really can't elaborate. I have no idea whatsoever why I posted the above, other than it seemed like the right thing to say at the time. It was one of those impulsive actions that really don't ever make sense, in retrospect. Yes. I feel stupid now.

Nobody understands the vast web of reality, its hidden interconnections, or the secret meaning behind anything, least of all me. The world is full of complex truths and lies, and ciphers that link reality and fiction together.

I do know one thing however, these types of predictions generally turn out to be FALSE. Mostly.

I do think that tomorrow is a significant day. Each day is significant in one way or another. In retrospect, I think that both you, and California, will be okay. So -- no worries please.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wow, I sure hope not... tomorrow's my boyfriend's birthday and we're supposed to go to the lake all day. What if the water turns into boiling acid or something?

edit: Oh wait, it doesn't matter since I'm northern California. I guess that's not the same state anymore, since the title of that page says "California" and then the more "serious" description just says "around San Diego"...

[edit on 7-7-2008 by leafdarking]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by matth

Really? My birthday is 10/19 as well! And we're in the same topic, posting!

If something happens tomorrow, it happens; if it doesn't, it doesn't. There is no point in getting worked up about it.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by SonicInfinity]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join