It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate guide to flipology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The BBC put this together.

Rather quite enjoyable for a quick read

I figured i'd share. Afterall, global opinion of America is just as important as anything else.

US candidates practice their u-turns

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Nice list there Andrew, but they didn't even mention Obama's backing out of Public Financing though he stated and made a signed commitment to it.

Not to mention, the nearly and technically illegal modifcation of the Presidential Seal (which he pulled right away to deflect further criticism).

Obama's flip-flops are huge ones Andrew. In other words, no one else before him has done such rediculous and disrespectful flip-flops when running for the POTUS.

Trying to cast Obama in the same light as McCain in terms of flip-flops isn't going to cut it buddy.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

We have already proven its not illegal.

Please stop bringing up old stories (lies) that have already been dispelled.

There was nothing illegal, what so ever, about the seal. :shk:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Wow. You impress me. What about all the attacks on faith based programs that all you libs pounded us with 8 and 4 years ago?

Now that your GOD is running, anything goes as long as it gets him elected, huh?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thank you Obama and the other 68 Senators for voting to give the telecom immunity. You have proven that you really are for the small people. You have nullified their right to sue these companies for infringing on their privacy. These companies had no right to give personal information to the government without a warrant. This is not the American way and these company knew it from the word go. They deserved to pay the price for their error. You talked the talk, but didn't walk the walk. This is another reason many Americans feel that their Government is slowly eroding Americans right to privacy. You have also given the Government the green light to do the same in the future.

You failed to stand up for what you believed in and that is not good. You can sit here all day and tell me that everything else outweighed this one issue, but I disagree. You should have went down fighting like the other 28 Senators. At least, you would have kept your word. To those 28 Senators, I salute you. I don't call this a flip, it is just one big mistake.

top topics

join