It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB Bait

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So I'm pretty sure this entire site is fully aware of the Men In Black. Are they real? Are they the real deal? Or is it all simply just a myth that Hollywood glamourized?

Well, I read some ideas to attract the Men In Black. Perhaps it's not a good idea? Perhaps it is...here is a plot to attract some attention:

-First off, have a lot of folks be aware of this plan of yours. Have someone also higher in power (perhaps a Political figure) know about it as well

-Call some local or major news organizations and report you have some interesting UFO evidence but you're afraid to show it due to governmental scares.

-By this point, you should be getting at least some attention. Right? So e-mail some "friends" (people who already know your plan) and let them know you have some amazing groundbreaking UFO evidence. You also want to make some phone calls to to your "friends" and let them know, use specific keywords that would attract governmental officials. By this point I'm sure someone is at least wiretapping to a certain degree.

-Set up some cameras around your home, some audio recording devices, some mics. Have someone in your neighborhood (maybe a neighbor) keep an eye on your house and driveway. Make sure they're ready for any mysterious vehicles.

-If anything odd happens involving the MIB or mysterious men showing up, at least have it all recorded on camera, photographed, recorded audio wise, and witnessed by other people. If a vehicle drives up your driveway, have a friend drive up right behind them and trap them in.

So yeah, basically the point is: Try to get attraction from the so called Men In Black.

Any suggestions?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I actually think the phenomenon termed MIBs is one of the least investigated areas of UFO research. However, in looking at cases like the Mothman, where MIBs seem an big part of the events that culminated with the bridge collapse, one becomes aware of a certain "paranormal" aspect to most such reports.

Maybe a person would need extra "ghost hunter" type gear.

Good thread. Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Who knows honestly. It's an interesting idea/plot to try out. I mean, it's a true test for skeptics lol

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I don't know if setting up cameras and audio equipment would provide any evidence if such organization does exist. Wouldn't they be able to erase your memory just like in the movies and confiscate all of your evidence only to whisper in your ear as you come out of being hypnotized that you were robbed.

ok...jokes aside. If MIB does exist I believe any equipment to used to capture evidence of their actions will be no good as they might have equipment to detect such a coup.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't think they can erase your memory, just shoot you.And of course say that you were a drug dealer or an armed robber etc.Or maybe you might commit suicide.Or you might just turn out to be one of the millions of missing persons.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Very valid points. Come on let's keep this going!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
That sounds like a pretty big idea. I mean you'd need a whole town, I bet one jackass would ruin it though. Come to think of it I can't remember the last time I heard of an MIB encounter. And come to think of that, everyone seems to be talking about UFO's now. I think thats a bit strange.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Hollywood "MIB" are nothing to do with the phenomenon of the MIB. Don't be confused. It would seem that the real phenomenon MIB would be mentally controling, manipulitive beings that maybe not even inbodied. This sumation is derived from accounts of those beings. From all reports they are not humans.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i dont think that there really is a "MIB", but something to that degree. i was watching something about making movies, they were talking about the movie 'Independance Day' and they used area 51 alot in that movie and the CIA made them change it in the script every time they used it to something like "secret facility" or something like that, but then again maybe there is, maybe we will never know.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
you just described an easy way to GO TO JAIL

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I did what you said and guess what?! I got a knock at the door from a guy dressed in all in black, no glasses but dark beady eyes and pale skin, he told me that YOU I.e.(the thread starter) was in a great deal of trouble and soon would have something to think about from their 'friends" i take it that means aliens so beware and watch your roof for an attack from the blackness of the void

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
the amount of publicity and the watchers that sorround area 51 means that anything UFO or alien derived technology had their operations transferred to where observation is limited to nil.

This MIB phenomenon maybe genuine if we believe UFO's to be genuine.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The MIB phenomenon does not seem to be a constant thing. It seems to come and go in waves. Personally I do not believe them to be anything but government agents sent to scare those who were dumb enough to report a sighting officially.

I have seen multiple UFO's.. somehow they were never the same and yet I have never seen or been contacted by anything even remotely resembling a MIB.

Its all either completely false folklore or else government related.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Though I do agree, that the MIB are just mythical, it's an interesting experiment to at least try and disprove the theories of MIB.

Nothing ever wrong with a little debunking

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
thanks for clearing it up

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
There is something very "Hollywoodesque" about the publics perception of what a MIB should be (both in their appearance & M.O). On the surface, it would appear that they (MIB's) are big fans of Film Noir.

However, that's not to discount that they do or have existed. For instance, may I point to the black helicopters that have been seen around crop circles and harassed UFOlogists with intimidation tactics. These incidents have already been recorded on film... but alas, they are unmarked government/military vehicles, not aliens.

I did have a strange encounter with a little man at my door after my multiple 'UFO' sighting on the very day, very minute I was leaving to the local news paper for an interview that had been pre-arranged via phone.

Was he really a MIB? I don't know. Was he strange or did he appear to be 'out of place'? Yes! Did he make me feel strange? Yes! Was he like the Hollywood or classic interpretation of what a MIB should be? No!

.. I have spoken about this recently via U2U to only one member here I deemed trustworthy but that's as much as I care to discuss about the matter on this forum.

IRM

top topics

join