It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's UK July 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The recent wave of sightings in the UK , including the Police in Cardiff , The Military in Shropshire , Coventry and dozens in Liverpool are linked to the sightings here on the South Coast. These images are taken from my handy cam videos . What do you think these objects are ?

A lot of people say they are planes landing at Gatwick Airport !!

My latest footage

uk.youtube.com...

My channel

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-7-2008 by DimensionIntrusion]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I dont no what they are,but there strange and certainly look unidentifiable,i was thinkin the same thing though,all the uk sitings recently and the media not batting an eyelid and reportin without there tongue in cheek makes me believe there is goin to be some kind of official disclosure and the powers that be are gettin us prepped for it, so it doesnt come as so much of a surprise and mass panic doesnt ensue,except for amongst the church who are dreadin this kind of revelation.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply. I thought a few more people would take an interest.
Here are some images of weird Aircraft ...silent Aircraft that tend to appear prior to the UFOS .In fact in my opinion these weird Aircraft are UFOS using a holographic projector or some other form of camouflage.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by DimensionIntrusion]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Right, deliberate attempt at undermining the UFO subject.

These images show NOTHING except blobs taken with a very poor camera. The only object that can be made out is a PLANE

Do you live near Gatwick airport for people to say that they are in actual fact planes landing at Gatwick?

If you truely believe that this
is a UFO then you truely are mad.

This is probably a windup.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I'm very impressed that a person with such a high intellect has judged me mad simply for posting some photographs which are unusual .Are you a Psychiatrist or Psychologist ?...as well as an expert in Aerial Phenomena , Photography, videos ?

You don't know the context of the image. The object was going vertical in silence. No where near Gatwick. 37 miles away in fact .The still is taken from my video. I'm not a photographer. You failed to look at the images I posted above. These are not Aircraft they just look like Aircraft. You do understand the concept of camouflage ? These Objects always precede the UFOs. It's easy to check . I have had many images analysed by UFO DC & others. And to date none have come back as Aircraft. It is you who is deliberately trying to undermine UFO disclosure. So why don't you get all of my images above analysed and post the findings here . I'm quite happy to inform the world of a new Silent Aircraft if that is proved. The Noise abatement Society and the Gatwick Runway Protesters will be chuffed . Also please name the Airline and make of Aircraft . I'm fascinated as to why people protest the Noise at Gatwick when there are silent Aircraft. Try watching the videos.

By the way my " blobs of light " are unidentified as in UFO.

And they are clearer than the images in Coventry , Liverpool or elsewhere.

Take a look at these . 3 were taken from google images at random. Two are mine. Each image is sharpened and embossed. The Real Aircraft are solid.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thanks for your input dodgygeeza . It's nice to see such sophisticated intellectuals making critically constructive comments . I'm very impressed that you can call me Mad simply for posting unusual images of flying objects on a UFO forum. Are you a Psychiatrist or Psychologist as well as an Expert on Aerial Phenomena & an Imaging Expert.

I'm not a photographer . These images are taken from my handy cam videos.

Please provide evidence that these objects are Aircraft. Take all of the images get them analysed and post the results here. I'm sure the Noise Abatement Society and the Gatwick Runway protesters will be chuffed to find out that there are silent Aircraft . The make of Silent Aircraft & the Airline using them will also be necessary .

I trust you understand the concept of camouflage . Take a look at The New Scientist October 2007. It shows the British Invisible Tank. A tank that can look like a hill , a meadow , a forest etc. We can make a Tank Invisible therefore we can make a Ship Invisible , therefore we can make an Aircraft Invisible . Now if we can do it don't you think Aliens can do it ? Just because something looks like a plane doesn't mean it is .

Four of these images are taken randomly from google images. Two are mine. They have been sharpened and embossed.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
If you truely believe that this
is a UFO then you truely are mad.

UFO no, but hologram possibly. Nothing suprises me anymore about that technology or it's endless uses.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionIntrusion

I apologize for the rude remark.

However, I can easily go outside, zoom in with my terrible quality mobile camera phone and take a blurry image of a plane and label it a UFO.

Its shaped like a plane, and in my opinion (until you can prove that such hologram technology exists and is being used for useless purposes such as flying above your house for any unknown reason) it is a plane.

Please provide evidence that these objects are Aircraft.

Please provide evidence that these objects are NOT Aircraft, since you are the guy who took the photo, since it was above your house - what do you expect me to do exactly? Your argument basically means you can take whatever photo you want of absolutely anything and insist its' a UFO.

Thats not a cow, but in actual fact it's a alien. It's just holographic image of a cow.

Prove to me that's NOT an alien.

On a serious note, I can tell those aircraft are extremely highup from your photographs. Why no sound?

They're at high altitude!

The noise that low flying aircraft cause reaches your ears quickly because its close to you. The noise that high flying aircraft doesn't reach you for a while because of the speed of sound.

edit: You have embossed sharp and clear images of planes, and then embossed your blurred photographs.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The fact that the lights were flashing in the original suggest to me that it's not from space but one of ours. The majority of UFO's caught on film recently have not had flashing lights so I doubt it's the same thing.

Interesting lights though, however I'm slightly concerned that you post a picture of the blatent outline of a plane and question what it is would be nice to know the story behind that picture & your reasoning for question whether it is indeed a plane ?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

This is definitely a twin Jet Engine air craft, perhaps Military due to the altitude as evident s of the heat trails are showing

new topics

top topics

join