It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians are going to be the new Jews.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am bringing this to your attention in case you all dont know. I asked a question earlier and I did not get the responses that led me to believe anyone here does. Every age has a name for the god of it, just as the Jews did before the christians and so on and so on. The NWO started these religions and this is as old as mankind can find in history, they started our money and our military. They are evil people and they put the story of Jesus christ that you read in the Bible in there so you will obey, so you will be led to slaughter with out a fight, just as the Jews were before. It seems to me that not enough people have studied as far back as they should. This first was brought to my attention after I read the book "old world secrets the omega project codes" after reading it all of what I am saying became as plain as the nose on my face. I know there has to be other people who have realized this, Jesus is the age of Pisces there will be a new name for Jesus in the new age. Dollar bill, New order of the ages, pyramid, horus I could go on and on. I would like to hear from the people who have figured this out as well as what else you may know in order to help awaken some of the people who have not, unless you think they are not worth saving......

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well I guess I will ask does everyone here really not know this or does everyone just not care? I find it hard to believe this is supposed to be the top site and no one here has a clue of our past.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
the N.W.O. didnt atart the bible or religion, the new world or are people of power that control everything in this life. as far as Ive reserched, the bible is just smoke and mirrors,not documented prooff that a man name jesus ever existed...you say yes the bible, the earliest form of the bible was written 300 years after he suposedly lived. and the is no plce in the middle east named nazarath. the story of jesus is almost the same of earlier gods and spritual fiqures. but the problem all these bible ponders wont go and take real look at the proof. they want to ban books like the nazis...they better wake up the bible is here to enslave you so you wont fight back...because christians are taught to turn the other cheek...you know only a handful of guards kept and killed hundreds of thousands of jews..if only they would have stood up and said I wont take it...they might be alive today...but they turned the other cheek.

join