It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population Control is Logical and Needed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

People on our planet, always analyze things within a limited view, we do have a whole universe to explore, and there is plenty of land and resources up there,
you my friend suffer from the same shortsightedness of our despicable leaders
who worry about overpopulation of Earth, and we have planets to be terraformed all over the galaxies, but of course if our despicable leaders, hold back information from us, and don't allow us to use the traveling capability of our friends, the E.T's and we are force to remain here, of course we are going to be hungry and perish, so direct your wits to our leaders and convince them
to be more transparent, and maybe we can comply with our destiny.
another earthling.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthWolfe CND
So, in the correlation between what is produced and what is consumed a US, or Western European, citizen has in fact a smaller footprint then some African or Asian that can hardly feed himself?

May I remind you, that what get's produced is first consumed from the resource base (whether renewable or not)

BTW, we ought to stop some of the food aid. Everyone ought to know that making food avialable only serves to propogate the species homo rapians, oops, i mean sapiens.

One can map the human population curve and see where the divergence occured about 10,000 years ago at the emergence of agriculture.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
We wouldn't have such staggering population growth in the US if trashier people didn't have 8 different children with 8 different women.

I think, for a while, people should just have two kids and be done with it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rytak

Hello Rytak,

OK just don’t get mad when you wake up one day and the only race of people you see on earth are Chinese.

Maybe clean and unadulterated people should start having more babies and quite there bitching about how there are so many other people in the world.

Just a thought......

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by Rytak

Maybe clean and unadulterated people should start having more babies and quit there bitching about how there are so many other people in the world.

Just a thought......

But having babies is too much work. What are men and women who are too socially inept to attract a mate supposed to do? Go to charm school? Learn the golden rule? No wait; they should ban normal people from having children.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
No wait; they should ban normal people from having children.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by eradown]

lol @ enforced elitism.

What you've just highlighted is pretty much the control freak's ultimate dream - the ability to shape the world as he (or she) sees fit.

Hell, i'll admit it - at one point, i decided it might be better if i didn't just sit and figure out how to destroy the world, but to enslave it instead.

Scarily enough, this is what i came up with.

A peaceful means with which to enslave the world.

You could call it diabolical, but i'd rather just not give it a name and condemn it with the remaining hate and anger i have left.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
if its needed so bad than i say this, you first!! jump off a bridge and kill yourself, save the world.. all these ppl in support can go first. the leaders of this corruption, have at it! kill yourselfs plz, make the world better

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is the population control I would like to see....especially in the United States.

1. More enforcement of the Death Penalty, this would include faster sentencing and execution. Expanding the offenses that would call for the Death Penalty. Examples would be rape of any kind, drunk driving that results in death, major drug trafficing. Instead of 3 strikes and your out, how about 3 strikes and your dead? I could go for that!

2. Women: Need welfare to take care of a child? No problem, but in exchange for assistance you must be steralized.
Men: Can't pay your child support? Well we will make sure that you can't have anymore!

Not only would just these 2 examples do wonders for population control, but it would make the USA a much safer place to live and prosper!

[edit on 11-7-2008 by RRconservative]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PApro
if its needed so bad than i say this, you first!! jump off a bridge and kill yourself, save the world.. all these ppl in support can go first. the leaders of this corruption, have at it! kill yourselfs plz, make the world better

Ahh the typical truly ignorant response. I have said REPEATEDLY that i don't want anyone killed, i dont' usually capitalise stuff but i'm tired of repeating it. I have not and will not say that killing people is acceptable. I am on about controlling birth rates, a very different concept. Oh and no i'm not on about forced abortion either before you try and suggest i am.

Originally posted by RRconservative
This is the population control I would like to see....especially in the United States.

1. More enforcement of the Death Penalty, this would include faster sentencing and execution. Expanding the offenses that would call for the Death Penalty. Examples would be rape of any kind, drunk driving that results in death, major drug trafficing. Instead of 3 strikes and your out, how about 3 strikes and your dead? I could go for that!

That is right up there with the most stupid suggestions i've ever heard, i am not advocating killing anyone. Killing people doens't do anything to help crime rates goa nd look it up and lots of the people can be rehabilitated. Then there is the whole problem with people being falsly accused, it happens a lot more than you think.

2. Women: Need welfare to take care of a child? No problem, but in exchange for assistance you must be steralized.
Men: Can't pay your child support? Well we will make sure that you can't have anymore!

Ok whist i think it should be you can prove you can support a child before you have it, and i also think if you break the rules you shoudl get taxed more. I do not and will not support forcing sterilization, why don't you just go and move to a true communist country? China seems perfect for you.

Whilst my idea goes slightly against freedom, it is a necessity, where as your idea isn't necessary at all.

Not only would just these 2 examples do wonders for population control, but it would make the USA a much safer place to live and prosper!

Yes it would help population control but it would not make any country a better and more beuatiful place. Quite the opposite, once you start forcing sterilization on people you may as well start selecting who you think should and shouldn't have children based on race, family history of crime etc etc. It's a very slippery slope doing that kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I should have stated right up front that I am 100% against population control of any kind! But if it had to be done that is what I would do.

My plan does not prevent anyone from having children...as long as they can take care of them and are not a burden to society, have as many as you want!

My plan also makes society safer because now we don't have to deal with murderous felons, and habitual offenders. They do get their day in court and are afforded all legal rights and appeals. But once the short appeal process is over...they are too!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
About 70 % of the surface of the the globes land is unsurveyed. Out of the 30 % that has been surveyed on foot onlt about 20% of that area can be called well surveyed.The unsurveyed 70% is more or less uncharted territory.There is a 33% of the land on the earth that is unihabitable. Through sustainable devevelopment the small areas that human inhabit are becoming smaller. Man is the enemy and he must die. This is insane dogma started by the elites and being lapped up by all the environmentlist types, which is "in" by the way. Let people go out to wilderness and become self sufficent, many would like to but no longer can. People would be better off going back to small villages and living simpler lives.

Wait a minute does that mean no gadgets? No sorry ,I'd rather see there be a population reduction than give up my technology ...sorry.

The sun is the cause of global warming folks, not man.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join