It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evidence for a NASA coverup

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Just to recalibrate a bit, NASA losing the original recordings of Apollo 11 on the moon is like the National Archives announcing they'd lost the original Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Pure nonsense.

According to Ken Johnston, former LRL manager of NASA’s photographic lunar archive in the early 1970’s, he gave a first-hand account of how he was specifically instructed by his NASA managers toward the end of the Apollo Program to destroy unique Apollo records.

I have read Dark Mission and Hoagland and Bara make a compelling argument that NASA has indeed intentionally destroyed Lunar data.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Your post bears much credibility. In respect to other superpowers launching possible manned expeditions to the moon during the next decade,...it really gives us time & patience to speculate as to what events may occur to prevent such actions:

1. Might the USA ignite a small conflict that could easily draw China & others into a war, that may preclude their ability to reach for the moon. (We are sure filling their bank accounts, infrastructure, military R&D, etc for the moment.) Their coffers are overflowing now.

2.Russia, India, Pakistan & other nations could easily be drawn into such a conflict. Who knows, the USA may even be prepared to suffer some serious collateral losses, all for the price of status quo with ETs/EBEs. This in itself causes one to actually question our possible links with an alien presence. Just a short list of thoughts.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
Here u go. There's enough evidence in this video to prove that NASA is full of bs. This is old news, everybody knows they're full of it.

video.google.com...

[edit on 6-7-2008 by amfirst]

That has got to be the worst video ever. Just a bunch of fancy graphics and one liners, with no solid facts... I want my 30 mins back...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
First to stay on topic of the Moon...:

commonsensecentral.net...

As far as the Cydonai Ares Face is concerned and the person who said we don't create such things..what about the NAZCA lines which can ONLY be seen from the air?

Also there are SPECTRAL MINEROLOGICAL differences between the Ares Face and the surrounding plain:

keithlaney.net...

In addition there are many oddities with the rover mission and recently I was tracking down an old one after finally finding the raw image from the NavCam image with a piece of "petrified wood" the rover had rolled right over...tok a few Navcam images of it...but despite the "anomalous" nature of the object did NOT take a full spectrum PanCam images of the object in question to see it in color but also to do a minerological study of what it was made of?

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

To date I haven't gotten an answer as to WHY the rover people decided NOT to "Scientifically" study this anomalous object...or if they DID...like in the McKenna video....why isn't the PanCam images they might taken in the PUBLIC PDS where by LAW there are supposed to be....unless....they qualified to be supressed by NASA by Sec 1206.300 sub (b) para (1) or para (9) of NASA "Law" that specifically states that data dealing with "National Security Issues" may be classified, airbrushed, withheld or even destroyed.

Why would a "Petrified Log" on Mars be of a "National Security Issue"?

In addition to someone's comment that the USA doesn't run the world...he's right...it's the "Bildebegr Bankers" who are across nearly every large country which is why we are NOT seeing HiRes data releases or even any large data releases like NASA does to the PDS from China and Japan...the "money people" don't want it.

zeitgeistmovie relligion- 9-11 Big Bankers BRUTAL TRUTHS !!!! 10X rating

zeitgeistmovie.com...

Above is a two hour movie banned by YouTube but it so far still current on Google.

And like little Bob wants free internet

I WANT FREE ENERGY and ANTI-G and the BRUTAL TRUTHS behind the powers that lie to be exposed and to HELP humanity...not to endlessly have war after war after wars to line the pockets of the Banking Elitist

So Have a wonderful day

Bob...

[edit on 7-7-2008 by rhw007]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by internos

Crazy, those aren't craters, they are symmetrical hills of some sort.
If they were craters the shadows would be on the opposite side...
hmmm, weird....

as you were saying----didn't i read somewhere all the topography is reversed on nasa images---such as craters are actually hills and such

granted i don't know the validity of that statement but thought it was an interesting idea and looking at the pics,,, from a regular joe,,,, i could see there point and wow did it give a new take on what the moon may look or be like

what's the truth on that ,,,,,from those that know and study this stuff????

[edit on 7-7-2008 by shortywarn]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
not to derail the thread but===

what are the uses and application of this "helium 3"??????

is it of great value already,,, or do we need to explore all it's uses and possible value it may hold,,, or do we already know it's uses and value for human use???

hopefully not for war-like military tech--but i figure that's the answer i'll probably recieve

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Link to Apollo 11 landing site from Kaguya probe
Has anyone been checking out the JAXA site for the Kaguya Japanese lunar probe, there are new images on there, apparently some in high def?
Link to the whole gallery

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
My biggest issue with believing any of these "NASA coverup" tales is: Why would they hide this?

Because NASA is a military operation under the blanket of supposed civilian oversight?

NASA has to fight tooth and nail for every dollar of funding each budget cycle and if they had any proof of extraterrestrial life I can't imagine them hiding it and burying it away for people on the internet to "discover".

In fact since NASA does not really do much science ( unless you believe it really costs that much to do good science) and it's largely a cover for their other activities made clear by the fact that they use a space shuttle which is so very inefficient in terms of payload cost. NASA found life on Mars back in 1976 with the very first landers and since they didn't it expect it to be THAT easy they had to cover up the fact with some lying and deception and then stopped including any such equipment on Mars spacecraff so that such 'accidents' couldn't happen again.

Why wouldn't they promote it?

It's not in their interest to promote it since science is not the primary function of NASA? That the NASA administrators don't want such information to reach the American and world public?

If NASA discovered the existence of an extraterrestrial civilization (past or present) they would want to tell the world about it.

And yet all the monuments/buildings on Mars isn't enough evidence for those that care for the truth? Why allow ourselves to be so easily deceived and if we do do we really deserve to know the truth? Isn't that part and parcel of why these people can so arrogantly go about their business in the full knowledge that most people don't need much help to deny what they don't want to believe?

Why? Because all of their funding problems would be over in a second...

NASA does not have funding problems and if such arises they cut the science equipment and missions; it's just not a problem for them.

It just doesn't make any sense for them to cover up something like this.

Unless you look at NASA's record that is.

Stellar

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine
Indeed - why should it be the US who discloses first? Yet this is what the French and the Chinese have both lamented - that they are 'not allowed' to go public with their own stuff, until the USA approves it. Go figure!

The Chinese, the French? About the list of secret military satellites maybe? I wouldn't call this a coverup, just secrecy around classified military operations in space. The Kecksburg incident may be one of these.

[edit on 2008-7-7 by nablator]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by grifta

This is Hadley Rille, the Apollo 15 landing site.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Originally posted by grifta

This is Hadley Rille, the Apollo 15 landing site.

apologies, my mistake.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I agree that NASA hasn't been completely honest. I also believe that NASA has probably destroyed data that would've revealed an alien presence.

However, something tells me that NASA isn't the one who decides when to release this information. Covering up something like this takes more than just NASA.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I for one believe that there ARE structures on the moon, not sure about a current Alien outpost there , ( I would like to believe that though) but even if these structures have been pixelated out of airbrushed there are no overland features connecting them.
I believe that the roadways/ tracks are underground to avoid the radiation thats bombarding the moon , But surely there should be some sort of evidence of tracks/pipes whatever?.
Even if their ancient why not just tell us mere mortals on Earth anyway? what difference twould it make to us ?

I figure that the first astronomers looked up saw these structures and thought "we're not the only life here in the void" but were told not to tell by 'whoever', because they, whether its the Governments or Religous leaders saw it as an afront to 'humankind' and that man wasn't the only 'golden child' of God in whatever form he takes.

So all you Government types , religous Leaders and whoever else wants to not tell us, JUST TELL US and let us make our own minds up.
After all we are supposed to be a civilised society and mature enough to see the facts. and come to a conclusion based on the evidence.

Instead of treating us like we're all brainless children who have yet to learn how to cross the road, stop taking our hand and leading the way. Let us lead for a change. We'd surprise you and then treat you with a bit more respect. The more you treat us like we're hated ,the more we hate you. What goes around comes around, remember that next time....
So stop covering up the facts like pixelating the moon structures because what your doing is so obvious to even a layman. Corrupt data my backside, when do you seen a triangular error and a square error in the same picture?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Oh come on!!! evidence? What evidence? There has never been any evidence to life in this solar system. Any hint or sign of life can be accounted for by occurrences that naturally happen. Is that an oxymoron? NASA are the biggest deceivers of the world. Their probably in their secret underground base having one of those quarterly meetings right now discussing which pooper scooper to send to Mars next. Since its so flipping important to send a monkey to the surface of Mars in order to hold the magnifying glass to the rock at just the right distance so it doesn't reflect any sun light. And then we need someone on Mars to pour the contents into a test tube from another test tube a few times in order to get a complete soil test.

NASA is not going to go there by following some map that they found on the moon. Nor are they going there because they found a key in the basement of the pyramid. Nor would they be able to decipher a souce disk such as a cd. They wouldn't even know where to begin to look for such non-existent space junk.

Yep plans to the death star have been found..

And what makes you think if these idiots did stumple upon plans to the Death Star that they would even know how to build one?

These idiots never get it right. They waste money on resources to send out giant bouncing balls and pooper scoopers to Neptune. For the future of mankind. yeah sure.

How about my electric car? or generator for my house?

Yeah way to go NASA! You are a waste of space.

SHUT NASA DOWN NOW!!! Revert funds to world domination.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Very good posts indeed. I am also suspicious of the government and i think they do cover up UFO's but i guess all they are trying to do is protect us, i think they feel that the world couldn't handle the truth and it would cause world chaos which it could but there are many people in this world who would love to hear the truth, such as us, and clearly we could handle it. The photos are very interesting but i wish they would not cover things up in them but more than likely they have copies of the original photos which i would love to see but i doubt i would ever get to see them unless i was very high up in the government or NASA. Many secrets are hidden from us and nobody likes things kept from them, nobody likes being the last to know and if ever in many years from now they do finally decide to risk it and tell us everything, well, i guess the world would be angry with the government for lieing to us all which inevitably, would cause world chaos so i doubt they would risk telling us unless some crazy wacko of a guy came to power who believed we should all know, then until that day, we shall never truly know the truth but it's fun to look at all the theories and speculations, it's a very interesting read.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Whoops!!!

My apologies, gottago: my bad: too many replies all together.

reply to post by easynow

Yes, i recall to have seen it in the past: the image number is extremely important in order to try to find a better resolution of the same image, and also more images of the same area.
At first glance, for what is worth, the formation looks very odd to me, and not very natural

I'll take a look and i'll ask to Zorgon if he did find out the image number: sending him an U2U now.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar
Listen, we all make mistakes, if this is really a dodgy website like you say then Ill never return to it, I dont take anything as absolute truth and keep and open mind at all times, but could you please tell me exactly whats wrong with it instead of simply stating its wrong.

There can be absolutoly no doubt that there either is or was a civilisation on the moon, and mars for that matter.
The proof is plain to see, unfortunatly nasa scientists think they can decide whats in our best interests and whats not.

???

As for the images, I've studied the images posted here on occasion and have never once seen anything that the point of the post was trying to reveal.

Small jagged ledges in craters as proof of ramps? Blurry smears which are obviously low resolution stitchings of larger images - you get them with google earth too, but I dont think google is trying to hide the less populated suburbs of Western Australia..

Everything here is far from conclusive, imo.

Still worth a check when something new is brought up tho.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Love the you tube video. It would be interesting to get an interview with the astronaught that submitted the patch drawings. Does anybody know if he is still around. Or has he had an unfortunate "accident".

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Listen, we all make mistakes, if this is really a dodgy website like you say then Ill never return to it, I dont take anything as absolute truth and keep and open mind at all times, but could you please tell me exactly whats wrong with it instead of simply stating its wrong.

There can be absolutoly no doubt that there either is or was a civilisation on the moon, and mars for that matter.
The proof is plain to see, unfortunatly nasa scientists think they can decide whats in our best interests and whats not.

???

As for the images, I've studied the images posted here on occasion and have never once seen anything that the point of the post was trying to reveal.

Small jagged ledges in craters as proof of ramps? Blurry smears which are obviously low resolution stitchings of larger images - you get them with google earth too, but I dont think google is trying to hide the less populated suburbs of Western Australia..

Everything here is far from conclusive, imo.

Still worth a check when something new is brought up tho.

Ok I jump the gun sometimes when I say things but never have any problem admitting if Im wrong, I believe there is or was a civilisation on the moon/mars however Im not inferring therefore everyone should.

If it turns out that there wasint/isint I will graciously accept, however I strongly believe this will not be the case.

Also, whatever, jagged edged blurry images your reffering to are certainly not the ones I am alluding to as evidence, no sir, these are far more clear cut, there easy to find on the net and are nothing short of compelling.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Also remember that NASA has alot of private investors now ( you think the Govt money goes far enough for anything these days?) With those investors.. if Nasa was to come out and say " we know there is ALien life, they have vehicles" it would not only cause thier private investors to hault money for the fear of deadly micro organism, or starting interstellar wars by accident.

Im pretty sure NASA also doesnt want the Military takin over when they find another "national Security issue" with Aliens.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by jmklaren]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join