It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hermosa Beach 22/04/2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Check this new Video I've just found ...

ca.youtube.com...

It has a few different camera shots and the UFO seems to be darting around the sky and changing shape to some degree ...

The guys having a few beers obviously enjoyed it!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What was it do you think? What could it have been. How would you make something remote control or a kite or something be that bright? You couldn't because it would be to heavy surely with the batteries needed.
Why were helicopters and planes chasing it?Man I think this was a real UFO.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That definitely looks legit. Their reactions seem truly shocked and the camera work is truly amateur.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Pretty weird looking. Good find jpv. Starred and flagged.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Looks similar to this guys photos, colors anyways.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I took a capture from one part of the video and although indistinct does show a blue light ring.

I think this is fairly typical of the shape it displays.

It is difficult as always to get good images from youtube video so the original footage would be helpful.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

It almost appears to be morphing at times-Like from your image capture into TWO lights. It also seem to be changing colors from Blue to red.

I wonder if any of the pilots of those helicopters or planes reported this to the authorities or UFO sites?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I was in Hermosa tonight 8/22/08 and we saw something similiar so we walked down to the park to see if we could get a closer look and was just someone with a toy but it was completely convincing from about 500 yards away. My girlfriend was shaking because she thought it was real, but when got closer it was just some dudes in the park-you could even hear the little motor on it humming away.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I guess that it's the infamous Steve Zingali's toy:

It Came From the Planet Garage
By Lynn Doan
March 18, 2006 in print edition B-3

Move over, Roswell. South Orange County is recording its own share of UFO sightings.

Several residents have reported sightings to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department in recent months. And word has even reached a Canadian UFO researcher who has posted information about the incidents on his website.

In one case, witnesses reported seeing glowing disks zigzagging through trees and hovering above the Aliso Viejo Town Center at night. About a yard in diameter and studded with flashing lights, the four UFOs dance around one another in the night sky.

True enough, these flying saucers aren’t a top-secret military project. But they aren’t being piloted by Martians either.

The saucers are made in the garages of Gaylon Murphy and Steve Zingali, who get their kicks shocking people and hope to earn a few bucks hawking their remote-controlled saucers. After all, a few UFO sightings can only be good for business.

“We fly them in formation. It’s pretty funny,” said Murphy, a cardiovascular surgeon and Aliso Viejo resident. “People stop, people scream; one cabdriver ran his car up off the road.”

Nick Peterson was stunned when he saw one of the disks fly past his girlfriend’s upstairs apartment.

“I thought, that can’t be a UFO, can it?” he said. “It’s pretty weird.”

The disks are made of foam and weigh about a pound. Each runs on a 7.4-volt lithium battery and has a propeller.

On weekends, Murphy flies the disks in Aliso Viejo, Newport Beach, Mission Viejo and Laguna Niguel.

He and Zingali, a facilities engineer and Mission Viejo resident, have sold four of the gizmos at $1,000 each and concede that their streaking light show is part hobby, part promotion.

Full article (LA Times) here

Discussed Here, Here, Here and somewhere else.

join