It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

There would be more financial gain by selling it on eBay than having it analyzed. That would be my choice. The buyer buys it ''as is" and then has it analyzed.

Think about it. If the analysis is "closely resembles chicken," you are going to lose money.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Having the event comfirmed is priceless, selling it on ebay is worthless.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think you're mistaken about the skin on the windowsill for sure. Did you happen to notice if the alien was carrying a bucket of KFC when he ran out of your window? i think he was startled by you and dropped some of his chicken down there on the windowsill. I think if it was his skin which tore off you would've heard him screaming.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Isn't ATS confirmation good enough?

That piece of paper you receive is only going to tell you how much water and fat it has per gram and probably how many pimples it has per inch.

And then the questions are going to start. You know.

If this thing was black, why is the skin yellow?

You don't need all that hassle do you?

I'll give you $2 right now.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Here is the actual size of the picture of the skin that he took, as he only posted the thumbnail of it earlier:

It's a little bigger.

And here is the same image cleared up a bit:

OP, could you take a picture of the back of the skin as well?

Also, for what it's worth, the photo is genuine and not altered. It was taken with an LGVX8300 without flash. Could you take a picture with the flash enabled?

[edit on 7/6/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Sure.

Give me a few, i am folding laundry.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja
I think if it was his skin which tore off you would've heard him screaming.

And you know this how? Do they have vocal chords?

Do they have nerve endings in their "skin"?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
ET? lol..
How do you know this does not happen every night while your asleep and you don't notice it.. Put a camera by your bed and go to sleep.. You never know you be able to pull a Denver Window Alien again ..

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Cool, since you are going to take another pic of the back, go ahead and snap a couple more pictures from different angles. It wouldn't hurt. Also, do you have a "macro" mode on your camera? If you do, then use that setting because it allows you to take up close pictures with detail. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Until I know the measurements, I'm withdrawing my offer.
If it continues to shrink I'd be left with nothing.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew
I know the drawing doesn't add up to much, but does anyone know where I can send the skin piece off to for research?

I wouldn't bother. It's not like they are going to admit what it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here's the backside, it is drying out a little from me messing with it.

I don't really enjoy the fact that it has touched my hands not knowing entirely what it is.

And it's not a pork rind, if that's someone next quess.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Keep it wrapped in a damp paper towel or rag.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Don't forget the shoot it under a black light. We need to know if there is any dried alien poop on it.

And please measure it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I have been, but took it out to take the pictures, left it on the table before taking this last picture. It's resealled now. Besides, even if it dries out, I don't think it will change is dna structure. Or hell, we don't even know what structure it is. I'm trying to keep it in it's most natural state until we can get it someone for an evaluation.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Don't forget the shoot it under a black light. We need to know if there is any dried alien poop on it.

And please measure it.

Your comments haven't really been adding anything constructive to the situation, whether the skin is fake or not.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
shoot! Pork rind was my thought exactly. It looks a little thin for that. Really gross- I was just eating some chicken too. I have to agree that skin just doesnt rip off like that. Did he have flaps or folds of extra skin or something? Is anything missing or out of place in your bedroom?
spelling edit

[edit on 6-7-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have been around the boards for a couple of years and have never dreamed of putting myself out like this...

I am sorry if this actually happened to you, however the new wave of ET contacts in the middle of the night in bedrooms has me considering leaving the board. I just have a problem believing it.

I have seen and spoken with OffWorlders in years gone by, so I know that it is entirely possible. However it took me years to come clean with my experiences and I have not even begun to open up to tell all. That you and others without careful consideration for the safety and well being of yourselves and your friends and loved ones has me disbelieving.

I realize it must be exciting, but really what you have is a much bigger problem on your hands than you know.

As I have advised others before you and will continue to, what you put out, is what you will get back.

If a being was seriously injured at your window, I am sorry. I happen to be a sympathizer.

Are you and the others in close proximity? Could there have been an accident and they somehow knowing you run in the same circles as many sympathizers (here on the forum) chosen to trust you? To come to you for help?

If they did, your fear and shock would have sent them running in fear and shock.

I hope this all works out for the beings. They are the types that are gentle and benevolent. They are unable to fight or defend themselves, this I know as fact. They can only feel what you feel and love or run accordingly.

Now, since you brought this to a conspiracy forum, get the proof everyone needs, and dont expect much in return from most. It is not a bad thing, as the members here will keep you grounded and ask what you are too in shock to even think of if you give them a chance.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Oh, it's ok. I don't get angry about that sort of thing like others

I accept what I am opening myself up to by sharing all of this. I will take value of what I need by some posts and discard the rest.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja
I think you're mistaken about the skin on the windowsill for sure. Did you happen to notice if the alien was carrying a bucket of KFC when he ran out of your window? i think he was startled by you and dropped some of his chicken down there on the windowsill.

Bad move posting pictures on this site. If it happens again, just tell your story, don't post "proof". People will only humour you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join