It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once and for all: Why you should vote for Obama

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

Sounds like you grudgingly agree...lol

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Dude... you just totally dodged that question. You can't just render his source VOID simply because you don't trust his source. Maybe he doesn't trust your source... What now? All your information and sources are VOID. Nobody gets anywhere and no one's the wiser. Plus, your constant verbal attacks on your opponents and 'holier than thou' attitude do NOTHING for your argument. You also dodged the question from the other guy about Obama going both ways on the Second Amendment. If you just disregard and attack anyone with a question about your (or Obama's) logic then you may want to re-think your strategy. You stated that he offered no external sources and that his 'cerebrum cortex' was the source and that because of that his question lacked merit. Well, I'd have to say that the brain is the most common source of questions if you are a TRUE 'free thinker'. You claim to be a 'free thinker' yet you can not recognize those like you because they do not share your thoughts or points of view. If they did then they would not be free thinkers and coincidently, neither would you.

Now, back to you changing your strategy. I can only assume that you are an avid Obama supporter judging by the rhetoric you've used in your posts and your overzealous approach to providing content and explanations. If you are to convince more people to vote for Obama then an approach more along the lines of Q&A would be appropriate. Attacking people who ask questions will only breed hate and distrust which are the quintessential obstacles of your primary goal. Not only will your readers and those who have questions whom you've attacked hate you, but they will also hate your candidate because you are perceived to be representing him. Even though you may have no OFFICIAL affiliation with him or his campaign you could still hurt him in this way. So, when someone asks you a question just answer it in the best and most accurate way you can according to Obama. You seem to know a lot about him, so it makes since that you should be able to relatively accurately address questions. Since you are the one writing all these posts you should also address relevant questions regarding everything you write.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The NRA teaches GUN safety. Not Killing. A GUN does nothing. It takes a person to use it. Leave the guns alone, or do we go back to the knifes and swords. Than do we ban the them. It a person that kills not guns. Ban the people.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fouraceshigh

Yes....

Once everyone understands, that this is a war between truth and lies

and not

how new ideas are better than the old ones.

I'm not accusing you of anything...just figgerd it was time someone posted it...

[edit on 9-7-2008 by toasted]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

...Because once again you miss the point on what this country was founded upon personal freedom.It has nothing to do with what does one need a Uzi or 50.cal rifle for,if I'm not harming anyone(which my firearms don't),then I have the right to own what I want,when I want,HOWEVER MUCH OF THEM A MONTH I WANT.You and no one else has a right to tell me different.You and all rest of the self important loud mouths don't have a right to impose your will upon the rest of us law abiding Americans that happen to be gun owners.I don't do it to you,DON'T to it to me...nor does Obama,or anyone else...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
TRUTH

OBAMA'S WORLD CHARITY ACT WOULD TRY TO ELIMINATE YOUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

First of all, do you have a link that doesn't require me to download some document. Also, a website that is devoted to world wide charity is hardly a unbiased source.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Kincaid said that after cutting through all of the honorable-sounding goals in the plan, the bottom line is that the legislation would mandate the 0.7 percent of the U.S. GNP as "official development assistance."

"This is disgusting, sickening and angers me to the depths of my soul," the forum author wrote. "Obama wants us to support the world. I wonder how they intend to eliminate poverty. Most of the money always winds up in some dictator hands and in the U.N. coffers."

Those U.N. protocols would make U.S. law on issues ranging from the 2nd Amendment to energy usage and parental rights all subservient to United Nations whims.

DO YOU WANT THE UN TO TELL YOU HOW TO RAISE YOUR CHILDREN?

Here is another nice tidbit.

www.aim.org...

The Millennium Declaration also affirms the U.N. as "the indispensable common house of the entire human family, through which we will seek to realize our universal aspirations for peace, cooperation and development."

Look the information up youselves people. This is what Obama really plans on doing as the President.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That's the 2,000.00 dollar question, the easy answer is, people will vote for Obama because of no rational reason...there is no rational reason to vote for Obama, period. People who even bother to listen to him, hear what they want to hear, this is the product of our education system in this country...he walks on water because half this country allows it to be so. It has nothing to do with what he says,or who he is, nothing at all.
The rest of the nation, educated the old fashion way"to be taught how to think" Not "to be told how to think". Well, frankly, no matter what side of the fence you sit on in politics, this man is scary...Seriously scary for America.
I don't think he has a chance to be president, but if he wins , I think America will learn more from this experience than they bargined for, I just hope we will surive as a nation and as a people.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am surprised that these arguments with Andrew E. Wiggin are continuing. Thus far this man can be refuted using Vin Diagrams as a tool: speech is not needed. Don't get leered in by fallacious reasoning, it's detrimental to yourself and your fellow countrymen. I challenge the members of this board to print out all of the common fallacies, analyze every post he has made, and simply refute him and his candidate by assigning the flaw in reasoning next to their errors. His best friends will give him the gift of clear perception.

Again I invite you to do the same with Obama's words - as you should with everyone running for office - and everyone you encounter every day.

I can think of nothing more to say.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Dude... you just totally dodged that question. You can't just render his source VOID simply because you don't trust his source. Maybe he doesn't trust your source... What now? All your information and sources are VOID. Nobody gets anywhere and no one's the wiser. Plus, your constant verbal attacks on your opponents and 'holier than thou' attitude do NOTHING for your argument. You also dodged the question from the other guy about Obama going both ways on the Second Amendment. If you just disregard and attack anyone with a question about your (or Obama's) logic then you may want to re-think your strategy. You stated that he offered no external sources and that his 'cerebrum cortex' was the source and that because of that his question lacked merit. Well, I'd have to say that the brain is the most common source of questions if you are a TRUE 'free thinker'. You claim to be a 'free thinker' yet you can not recognize those like you because they do not share your thoughts or points of view. If they did then they would not be free thinkers and coincidently, neither would you.

Now, back to you changing your strategy. I can only assume that you are an avid Obama supporter judging by the rhetoric you've used in your posts and your overzealous approach to providing content and explanations. If you are to convince more people to vote for Obama then an approach more along the lines of Q&A would be appropriate. Attacking people who ask questions will only breed hate and distrust which are the quintessential obstacles of your primary goal. Not only will your readers and those who have questions whom you've attacked hate you, but they will also hate your candidate because you are perceived to be representing him. Even though you may have no OFFICIAL affiliation with him or his campaign you could still hurt him in this way. So, when someone asks you a question just answer it in the best and most accurate way you can according to Obama. You seem to know a lot about him, so it makes since that you should be able to relatively accurately address questions. Since you are the one writing all these posts you should also address relevant questions regarding everything you write.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I got this in an email today. Thought it might get a few laughs and loosen things up a bit.

My fellow Americans:

As your future President I want to thank my supporters, for your mindless
support of me, despite my complete lack of any legislative achievement, my pastor's relations with Louis Farrakhan and Libyan dictator Moamar Quadafi, or my blatantly leftist voting record while I present myself as some sort of bi-partisan agent of change.

I also like how my supporters claim my youthful drug use and criminal
behavior somehow qualifies me for the Presidency after 8 years of claiming Bush's youthful drinking disqualifies him. Your hypocrisy is a beacon of hope shining over a sea of political posing.

I would also like to thank the Kennedy's for coming out in support of me.
There's a lot of glamour behind the Kennedy name, even though JFK started the Vietnam War, his brother Robert illegally wiretapped Martin Luther King, Jr. and Teddy killed a female employee with whom he was having an extra marital affair and who was pregnant with his child. And I'm not going anywhere near the cousins, both literally and figuratively.

And I'd like to thank Oprah Winfrey for her support. Her love of
meaningless empty platitudes will be the force that propels me to the White
House.

Americans should vote for me, not because of my lack of experience or
achievement, but because I make people feel good. Voting for me causes some white folk to feel relieved of their imagined, racist guilt. I say things
that sound meaningful, but don't really mean anything because Americans are tired of things having meaning. If things have meaning, then that means you have to think about them.

Americans are tired of thinking. It's time to shut down the brain, and
open up the heart. So when you go to vote, remember, don't think, just do. And do it for me.

Thank You.
Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Sorry, both Mccain and Obama are variations on the Manchurian Candidate. They are actors/whores paid and controlled by the bad guys scam artists that run the world cause they don't really want to work for a living.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Everbody but Ron Paul is corrupt right? And this opinion has nothing to do with the fact your candidate did not get the nomination? Its always excuses ya know? Lets blame Obama, its not Clintons fault for loosing the nomination right? Lets accuse the other candidates of being "pawns" because my candidate Romney or Edwards didnt get it. Its excuses all the damn time and I hear them in all these threads that 90% of the time come from rumours, its pathetic and realy irritating to listen to all the time.

Why am I supporting Obama? Because he will end this war thats costing $200 million a day and really shouldnt be allowed to continue. He is for universal health care and he will begin diplomatic talks with Iran and other nations to which this current administration prefers to play "tough guy" with. But the most important factor to why I prefer him is because under John McCain Bush will walk free and the last 8years will eventually melt under another republican administration, nobody, not Bush, not cheney and not Karl rove will be confronted for what they put this nation through.

People can argue all they want of how similar these two candidates but at the same time there people seem to argue 80% of the time about Obama, yes their similar ya know, and oh no I dont support mccain or Bush, im a Ron Pauler right?? I just spread their fear mongering propaganda around eh!
right..... Republicans had their 8years and messed it up, big time... another of americas worse presidents added under "(R)", if the next administration will be rightie again, you can forget about change and I can promise you that. I believe its high time for democrats to come in and if you want to speculate on how that will go, by all means go ahead as usual, just remember the difference between speculation and reality, or the current reality may I say.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sorry, i do not vote on racists, and his guy his big hero preach all whites should be murdered.

But it seems genocide is alright aslong as the victim is white

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by winterass

Sorry, i do not vote on racists, and his guy his big hero preach all whites should be murdered.

what does that even mean?

If you don't vote on racists, i certainly hope you're not casting your vote for John McExxon Kerry Bush SameCain

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
reply to post by winterass

what does that even mean?

If you don't vote on racists, i certainly hope you're not casting your vote for John McExxon Kerry Bush SameCain

You mean Bush who works for the jewish elite (AIPAC) who invaded Iraq for Israel and let thousands of white soldiers die while letting millions of illegals into America ?

yup, Bush is a racist alright, a anti-white racist and a marxist, he is the same as obama, and mccain is the same too, kerry is even a jew.

so bush did what all you anti-white people want, and obama will continue it, they are both anti-white only with obama it is more known.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by winterass]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join