It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did HAARP cause Chinese Earthquake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This video shows odd lights occuring just 30 minutes before the large Chinese earthquake a couple months ago. After reviewing this material and doing some research on HAARP i find it quite interesting of the coincidence of the two happening so close to each other.

Not much on this site about this so i thought I would open it up for discussion, speculation and if possible, some clear discernment on what the odds of the two occurences happening within such short a time of each other are. Anybody.....

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Sorry mate, this has been posted several times before. This is the one I posted trying to debunk it and there were at least 3 or 4 others about it. Will se if I can find them for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here's some more

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread355707/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread192871/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/post.php?action=reply&fid=19&tid=357440

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i appreciate the links and the information of the ice crystals that form, however, I am actually trying to figure out what the odds are of the TWO phenomonon happening withing 30 minutes of each other.

Since you are more familiar than I about the strange lighting perhaps you could tell me if it is common over there or not? Or does it happen only during certain seasons? Certain elevations or etc,etc.

Also, since HAARP could potentially cause the SAME lighting effects, how do you KNOW that is isn't HAARP? Is your opinion based on facts or just speculation?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chan
i appreciate the links and the information of the ice crystals that form, however, I am actually trying to figure out what the odds are of the TWO phenomonon happening withing 30 minutes of each other.

Since you are more familiar than I about the strange lighting perhaps you could tell me if it is common over there or not? Or does it happen only during certain seasons? Certain elevations or etc,etc.

iAlso, since HAARP could potentially cause the SAME lighting effects, how do you KNOW that is isn't HAARP? Is your opinion based on facts or just speculation?

Well it depends on what you believe. I have witnessed it on hundreds of occasions without earthquakes. The chances of it happening are quite high depending on the sun angle and the types of clouds in the atmopshere. Ice crystals and water vapour produce a variety of effects like sundogs, halos, rainbows etc.

Also it isnt a phenomenen restricted to China and is not seasonal. Iridescence has been recorded long before HAARP was even thought of and is a well known phenomenen within the meterological world. Thats just my opinion as I havent found any evidence as of yet to indicate that HAARP is even close to being ivolved in this (in fact I created a thread about HAARP myths).

Like I said before....its up to you what you believe, either it be the meteorological explanation of it, or the pseudo science version of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i think it's more likely that China did this by accident rather than HAARP. They are suppossedly building some "secret" submarine base and could've done something wrong

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Well it depends on what you believe. I have witnessed it on hundreds of occasions without earthquakes. The chances of it happening are quite high depending on the sun angle and the types of clouds in the atmopshere.

And yet the phenomenon is admittedly not well understood? Why do some scientist always feel the need to pretend that something is well understood when lay people have questions? Can't you just deal with the merit instead or is your defense based entirely on the pretense of a supposedly superior understanding of the natural world?

Ice crystals and water vapour produce a variety of effects like sundogs, halos, rainbows etc.

And HAARP , and various other such arrays, can bath the upper atmosphere with high levels of electromagnetic radiation which obviously can't lead to such phenomenon?

Also it isnt a phenomenen restricted to China and is not seasonal. Iridescence has been recorded long before HAARP was even thought of and is a well known phenomenen within the meterological world.

But not so well understood but yet you have already decided to rule it out?

Thats just my opinion as I havent found any evidence as of yet to indicate that HAARP is even close to being ivolved in this (in fact I created a thread about HAARP myths).

That's not just your opinion and i am unhappy when scientist gives 'opinions' when they should rather admit that it's a personal belief that has very little to do with what they admittedly do know about meteorology

Like I said before....its up to you what you believe, either it be the meteorological explanation of it, or the pseudo science version of it.

Most 'sciences' or conclusions based on prior work were not at one time regarded with varying degrees of skepticism and or derision and the fact that you just HAD to call the idea of a new generation of weapons 'pseudo science' in my eyes exposes the fact that you are just not open to the idea that your whole field of study will become completely undermined the moment the technology for severe weather manipulation becomes widely used.

The fact that such technologies have existed since the 70's have obviously not stopped you from calling everything observed in our skies 'natural'!

PS: And there there is the type of post ( just above mine) that explains so perfectly why scientist, and informed people in general, can treat people with other ideas with such disdain.

Stellar

new topics

top topics

join