It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data from Disclosure Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Where is it?

Those pages of them make their best effort to explain that nothing costs anything. However, to get actual transcripts of intervies and detailed information, you will have to pay. All there is are some samples and a promise of proof. For a prize. You cannot really do anything without money, as you don't get a password to their site.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So? its a privatly run organisation they need to make money somehow right whats wrong with that

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksavoy30
So? its a privatly run organisation they need to make money somehow right whats wrong with that

Nothing, actually.

How exactly that money is done is another thing, however. Claiming to provide free information that really is not actually free is not good (in Finland you will be taken to court and sentenced for doing something like that).

I do want evidence to come forward but only possible way to do it and get people convinced is to do it for free.

Unless, of course, somebody proves everything by capturing a real ufo and _then_ selling it. afterwards.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ksavoy30

Because it's wrong to charge money for truth like that. If someone has evidence of that kind they have a public obligation to make it freely available or they are as bad as those who seek to keep the rest of society in the dark while they get fat off the profit of lies.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I will try to explain myself further.

They are telling us that it is truth what they have to say. However, they lie the fact that such truth costs nothing. It does cost, if you really want to be sure. For a sceptic that matters. It is not because in such a case it cannot be true, but it is because 99.9% of cases such is clear indicator of lying.

They can argue whatever they want about getting their costs of doing it paid by somebody. However, by proving a worldwide phenomeon by a thing like that would bring millions by interview profits alone. Because of that, such an explanation is not sufficient because they really did not have need to cover their expenses like that.

Entire web page of theirs is quite intelligent, in my opinion, in that it does succeed and has been succeeded by drawing attention and belief even of critical observers. It is because of this, that they coudl not possibly have been stupid enough to not realize what I said above.

Now, disclosure project might well be truthful and I have no objections to that. However, it is never ever going to survive if they lie even at one thing that has meaning in consciousness.

[edit on 4/7/08 by rawsom]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
well they did all the work of finding & meeting the witness's, putting it all together and packaging it for consumption. Im sure some was privately funded but they are just regular people and its an expensive venture, how can they cover the costs?! If you dont like it, no ones forcing you to buy it. Its not a government run organization using public money so if you dont like they're practises walk away! Its as simple as that!

Believe me if there is any kind of disclosure people will be making money on it whether private cizitens or the government, thats life Im affraid.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Ksavoy30]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksavoy30
well they did all the work of finding & meeting the witness's, putting it all together and packaging it for consumption. Im sure some was privately funded but they are just regular people and its an expensive venture, how can they cover the costs?! If you dont like it, no ones forcing you to buy it. Its not a government run organization using public money so if you dont like they're practises walk away! Its as simple as that!

Believe me if there is any kind of disclosure people will be making money on it whether private cizitens or the government, thats life Im affraid.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Ksavoy30]

I already said and implied exactly that, but I also said that such an action will not work in a case like this. They do lie that their data is free when it is not, and claim that data itself is true while they lie themselves. That won't work.

new topics

top topics

join