It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish psychic warns about war

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I decided to post it the skunk works area, because not everyone believes in psychic abilities and it just didn't fit in other areas

A short summary first.

Krzysztof Jackowski is a psychic who's very often cooperating with Polish police all over the country. Even though police officers don't openly discuss this, he has a private collection of hundreds documents with official thank you from police stations. He sometimes appears on TV and specializes in finding missing persons. Almost always very accurately points the place where that person is. He also quickly identifies if the person missing is dead or alive.

I will write his whole comment below, highlighting the more interesting exertps. This will be a bit lenghty, but it's worth reading. My English is not perfect, so it may sound odd at times

For “Gazeta Pomorska”, I perform some precognitions about different things that can occur in the next year. It's something more for fun, playing with precognition. The situation is, that in the years before, I told about many political and existential situations that are about to happen, like our financial minister dismissal, regarding the ruling coalition which will collapse.

I would like to tell about something very interesting, I give the name to the journalist, you can verify it with her. She did not write that specific thing in the paper because she thought I was exaggerating, something which she regretted very much afterwards. It was during the time of the attacks on the twin towers in USA. I described to her, nearly a year before, that I see some kind of an attack on America, something like a war. She said “what are you saying, who'll attack such a world power?”. In reality, in September, the thing happened. She's a witness to what I said.

This year... this year scares me. She asked me in December 2007 to do a vision for the next year, I had maybe a half hour or an hour, as usual, each year. The thing that surprised me, was something regarding the finances, finances of Poland, the world, something about banks. I remember telling her that something will happen that will shake, shock the banks, and that I feel a financial crisis all over the world. I told her something else, that the journalist didn't write about, but you can verify it. I told her, that during the fall season, this could lead to war, to a serious conflict.

Looking back at what I said, and what is now, in the beginning of July, I am scared to confirm that the things I said in December have become fact. There was a problem in the stock-exchange in spring, I feel there will be another during the fall, a bigger one. The things that happen with oil is a problem for the economy of the whole world. What happens in the USA right now can be called a serious recession, because of the weakness of the dollar, means a worldwide crisis. So I started to seriously worry about the words "origin of war [or “beginning of war”] in November".
Even if it starts locally, it will turn to a wider conflict, maybe not global, but wide.

Let me put it this way, we had economical (stock-exchange) problem in spring, the second one coming in the fall will be a direct cause of worldwide problems with the stock exchange.

I believe that whatever is happening right now with gas prices, I don't think it's accidental, it's something... like a plan, something done on purpose, maybe as a preparation for something that can be called war.

And one more thing. If the war really starts, it will begin by a deliberate military provocation. Israel will be smart enough to cause a provocation (false flag operation) that the attack will seem like a retaliation. Some country will be blamed for something it did not do.

It's almost scary to find that a psychic who's not a conspiracy theory freak like we are, is talking about things I keep reading on conspiracy websites like this and other

I wonder what you thing about this.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am skeptical about psychics, as most are greedy scammers preying on the weak and downtrodden. Wether or not this man is gifted in this manner or not is probably irrelevant. His words however are very relevant.

I am hearing and reading this same warning from numerous sources and am getting rather worried about our future.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
the war with Georgia and Russia is predicted to move to Poland as well. it is interesting that a war was predicted, but the financial crisis to come was very obvious in December 07.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

It's not like you need to be a Psychic in Poland right now to be thinking about war.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
His accuracy is about 70%, so... there won't be war. Even he says that future can be changed. He was right with financial crisis, and hundreds other cases, but who cares. Just ignore him. Well, financial crisis is gone, get along with it

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If you want to be a psychic with a impeccable record, predict war, famine and pestilence.

That's the holy trinity of the psychic trade.

Oh, and cheating.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
...and yet this OP post stands for the record since July that the psychic has "seen" possible things in the future and pinpointed pretty accurately so far.

We just need to wait for November and any turmoil commencing then (beside the US election turmoil of course).

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
stock markets before the election. i suppose a prediction can be made about november sometime. after all, the stock markets have almost always flucktuated before an election. this is true. but what worries me is i feel that this time will hit us really hard. my company said in november 21st 2008 they will do restructuring. the company has said this before and they let go of everyone in building 1 in 2000, where i worked. the next day they called me back , to work in building 4 where i currently work. this restructuring, i feel will be the end of my employment there this november 21st. so for the psychic or whatever , they may be right i feel and that is absolutely bad for all.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Therefore don't wait for the last moment, get yourself an "exit" strategy right now. As one of my good friends would say "They are paying me to look for another job" which is a pretty sound advice in any situation...

Otherwise, I do not think that the markets fall 10% before the elections. This is extraordinary events and we are to probably see even worse things happening in the near future.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
"Isreal will be smart enough to cause a provacation..."

Hmmm...sounds a little racist. I never trust the views and opinions of a racist psychic. Misprison of power. He implies this is just how Isreal is. So naturally those sneaky underhanded little jews will think to create circumstances that will result in war. And naturally they will make it look that they are the victim.

Reading to far in?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by relu84

I fear that we are heading full on towards WWIII... and it feels like it's around the corner. This does indeed scare me.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek

Hmmm...sounds a little racist. I never trust the views and opinions of a racist psychic. Misprison of power. He implies this is just how Isreal is. So naturally those sneaky underhanded little jews will think to create circumstances that will result in war. And naturally they will make it look that they are the victim.

Reading to far in?

I suspect you are trying to turn this into an anti-semitic talk which is unjustified.

The posting is a translation from Polish to English, but I do not see anything racist in it either. The psychic said that Israel (a country) might provoke a conflict in such a way that the opponent country gets blamed for it.

There's no mention of any specific people, race or religious belief in that post. Matter a fact *you* are the one trying to hate-monger in your post, if anything.

How many times have other countries done that, provoked a conflict under a pretense? USA comes on top (Viet Nam, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq...and over 80+ other countries they have toppled/invaded in the past 50 years) so no saint halo there...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

It's not like you need to be a Psychic in Poland right now to be thinking about war.

Yep, dodgy place indeed, at the mo. We do not need to hear his life story. Funny thing is that plenty of poles are leaving uk to go back to poland now, as its got better.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo

Reading to far in?

I suspect you are trying to turn this into an anti-semitic talk which is unjustified.

The posting is a translation from Polish to English, but I do not see anything racist in it either. The psychic said that Israel (a country) might provoke a conflict in such a way that the opponent country gets blamed for it.

Uh no. You misread. I am stating I believe the psychic to be anti-semitic. I will work to be more clear. I myself am an anti- antisemitic.

Isreal is a country that was formed based upon it's jewishness for it's jewish ideals as a place for it's jews to return home to. Judiasm is a system of government built upon its religion. Yes it's not an all jew place.
I wouldn't go so far as to say mongering..

But you may be close-I did spend some time as a polish jew. In general my nerves are so tweaked any time I hear one racism against another that my reponse may have seemed a little biased.

However I feel that Isreal has too little land mass to go out instigating war against itself; coupled with the obvious conflict of religious beliefs between Poland's 97 (approx) percent catholic to isreals 80 or so percent jews.

So I feel it was not hate mongering to state my opinion (which was asked for) in the simple fact that I do not can not logically trust the opinion of a Polish psychic in relation to an Isreali war. I wouldn't call it hate mongering. I'd call it being aware of any belief factors that might affect a psychics rendition.

I'll clear up my origional reply to take out the confusing change of person in the writing. (2nd person, ect)

[edit on 12-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I wanted to write about him some time ago. so I am happy that it is already on ATS (star and flag).

I was reading the post replies to the thread and must say that it seems that the Jackowski is not taken seriously by the guys who could not know his background. and I do not blame anybody for it. I would do the same if I could not read the original texts of his predictions and without knowledge of how much lost human/bodies he found (without having any data on the case expect some photos) during his service for police (80 % accuracy).

but what I want to say clearly that after his revelations about the economical, financial and bank systems crises he predicted in 2007, after when he predicted the Georgian-Russian war, I am now seriously thinking about the possibilitie of the coming war he is saying should start in few days now.

can it be the India-Pakistan, look:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or Iran-Israel?

for anybody interested, to see more info on the Jackowski in english go here:

prophecies.us...

take care

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza

Let's hope he's wrong. Thanks for the link, I look forward to checking it out later and seeing exactly what it is he has to say. But I really, really hope he is wrong. It's kind of hard not to predict an Iran/Isreali-India/Paki conflict. Couple of boiling teapots.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Hmmm...sounds a little racist.,,,,
Reading to far in?

Does history show otherwise? And when I say history I do not mean Fox News.

Racism equals saying Israel is an aggressor is a bit over the top.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

I would agree, You. One doesn't have to be a psychic to feel the tensions and uncertainty that run just under the surface.

Right now there are eight hotspots that wouldn't take more than a spark to ignite. One little mistake, one little misunderstanding, one misstep, and we could be looking at a lot of grief.

I would estimate that the last time the world faced so many borderline catastrophes was in 1939/1940.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

obviously I hope he is wrong too. but on other hand when you consider the present economical problems world is facing it really looks a greate solution for the world leaders.

and NWO will be happy to down the population to their dreamed 500 mln.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Oh by assuming Israel will push for provocation, makes him a racist.

Get real... Israel are pushing just as much as all the other war-mongers on here. If he had said Palestine 'will be smart enough to cause a provocation' would you have been playing the racist card???

I think not....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join