It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast=Microchips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I just found a site to be quite disturbing to me. I know it has been discussed as microchips being the mark of the beast. I dont think this like was posted though. I just thought many of you would like to see this. Its a lot to read, but its worth it.
www.soldierofthelord.othersingles.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I believe that it will barcode rather than a microchip. I remember seeing something on this once. The person said it will be a barcode stamped in to your head or hand and you have to scan it to get your food, money, ect. As for that site, I only read a bit but it seems pretty interesting so far.

Peace, TSK

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by theshadowknows]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
"tis not going to be any of these things. That would be too obvious. The forehead was how they described your memory and your right hand was to an action that you would do. The 'Mark' could be a number of things. Maybe a card with a pin number in your memory? There is also the part that says:

15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

That could be another method that can be used. Some think that our social security number is the mark, but I doubt that for three reasons 1) You CAN buy and sell without one...still. and 2) A baby can get an SSN, this mark should be for those old enough to choose. 3) We're not being killed for refusing to comply.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by godservant]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
"17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. "

So the people do not have their individual numbers, it is the beast's name which would be placed on their foreheads?

This discredits the mircochip theory a bit doesn't it, since a person would need an individual account to buy or sell from, seeing that is how it is done nowadays.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The search function on this site is very good. On my first search, using the boolean search, this was the first thread returned: www.abovetopsecret.com... It's been discussed here before. That's not the only thread either.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark

I always thought the mark was money...mostly based on the fact that you couldn't buy or sell without it

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I know this has been discussed but this is a different link, I suppose I just should have posted in one of the threads.

ET3

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Would you think that the mark would be demonocracy?

(Democracy is required to buy and sell on the world market.)

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The search function on this site is very good. On my first search, using the boolean search, this was the first thread returned:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's been discussed here before. That's not the only thread either.

Thank you, thank you.

I have been trying to use the seach function a lot more recently to avoid the duplicate posts and threads,

I wish there was some kind of default that would prevent this from happening, it's just aggravating about all the new posts that are started that covers the same subject and material over and over again.

whew okay I feel better.

regarding the "mark", I believe it is numbers, a name and microchips... etc. It will be a combination of these things.

new topics

top topics

join