It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally some evidence of Japheth's sons, the Europeans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Disclaimer: There is a conspiracy in the religion of Christianity that the sons of Japheth, son of Noah, were the progenitors of the European peoples. I am attempting to address this with some evidence from a text, thanks.)

So lately I have been reading the Book of Jasher, a book that is referenced to in the Old Testament a few different times, and yet was left out of the Bible by the Council of Nicaea. It reads like the novel which the books of the old testament are trying to duplicate, it has much more detail about many of the same events in the old testament, although with more insight. Overall it is not worded in any unusual way and does seem to be genuinely written in that era, from that era.

One of the things that I noticed right away were the genealogy trees presented for the sons of Noah, survivors of the flood. In the Book of Jasher, it actually states to which lands that the sons of Japheth, Shem, and Ham went to and ruled over after the flood. Some of them are unrecognizable, but you will notice, and some can be researched, turning out to be old names for modern countries.

(external source: www.ccel.org...)

# And the sons of Japheth the son of Noah went and built themselves cities in the places where they were scattered, and they called all their cities after their names, and the sons of Japheth were divided upon the face of the earth into many divisions and languages.

# And these are the sons of Japheth according to their families, Gomer, Magog, Medai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech and Tiras; these are the children of Japheth according to their generations.

# And the children of Gomer, according to their cities, were the Francum, who dwell in the land of Franza, by the river Franza, by the river Senah.

# And the children of Rephath are the Bartonim, who dwell in the land of Bartonia by the river Ledah, which empties its waters in the great sea Gihon, that is, oceanus.

# And the children of Tugarma are ten families, and these are their names: Buzar, Parzunac, Balgar, Elicanum, Ragbib, Tarki, Bid, Zebuc, Ongal and Tilmaz; all these spread and rested in the north and built themselves cities.

# And they called their cities after their own names, those are they who abide by the rivers Hithlah and Italac unto this day.

# But the families of Angoli, Balgar and Parzunac, they dwell by the great river Dubnee; and the names of their cities are also according to their own names.

# And the children of Javan are the Javanim who dwell in the land of Makdonia, and the children of Medaiare are the Orelum that dwell in the land of Curson, and the children of Tubal are those that dwell in the land of Tuskanah by the river Pashiah.

# And the children of Meshech are the Shibashni and the children of Tiras are Rushash, Cushni, and Ongolis; all these went and built themselves cities; those are the cities that are situate by the sea Jabus by the river Cura, which empties itself in the river Tragan.

# And the children of Elishah are the Almanim, and they also went and built themselves cities; those are the cities situate between the mountains of Job and Shibathmo; and of them were the people of Lumbardi who dwell opposite the mountains of Job and Shibathmo, and they conquered the land of Italia and remained there unto this day.

# And the children of Chittim are the Romim who dwell in the valley of Canopia by the river Tibreu.

# And the children of Dudonim are those who dwell in the cities of the sea Gihon, in the land of Bordna.

# These are the families of the children of Japheth according to their cities and languages, when they were scattered after the tower, and they called their cities after their names and occurrences; and these are the names of all their cities according to their families, which they built in those days after the tower.

So it seems, if this book has any shred of truth, which it seems to because it does corroborate just about every single Old Testament event up to the end of the time line from which it covers. It states:

The children of Gomer dwell in Francum, presumably the area of France and West Germany. The children of Rephath are the Bartonim and dwell in Bartonia, sounds like Bartholomew, or Bavaria, or something like this. Togarmah or Turgarma, the supposed progenitor of the Turkish people, is described as having a bunch of sons that went directly North and named a city after each of themselves. This sounds like nomadic types.. ie, the Turks, the Huns, and so forth, which were common on the Steppes.

Here is where it gets interesting. It states that the children of Javan went to Makdonia, hmm .. Macedonia? Tubal went to Tuskanah, you mean Tuscany? The Children of Meschech and Tiras are described as settling near a sea not mentioned elsewhere, so I'd think this is the Caspian Sea. It mentions the Lumbardi, who conquered Italia and remain there? So this gives an idea to the age of this book, so it must not be older than 550 A.D., when the Lombard's invaded Rome. It also speaks of the Children of Romim in the valley Canopia by the river Tibreu, do they mean Tibris? The river near Rome? Rome .. Romim?

I could be very wrong, but it looks to me like the author of the Book of Jasher was definitely stating that in their belief or knowledge, the European peoples and the Greeks, as well as the Russians and Northern Nomads, came from the various sons of Japheth, the eldest son of Noah.

Before the Book of Jasher, this information was purely speculative. In the Bible it does not list actual names of dwelling places, cities, or destinations. It briefly names them and then they disappear for the rest of the book. This has some definite information on placement, and I think those who saw similarities in Japheth's son's names and the names of the nations of Europe were onto something. What do you think?

Also, if anyone wants to trace Shem's or Ham's sons .. please do so.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hello. Thank you for the info. I always assumed that this book was lost, so it is really nice to hear that it might not be so. Do you know if there is full version in different languages?
Also, how sure are you that it is not some kind of false source?
Anyway , it is nice to know that there is a chance that something considered lost could now be available.
Going to read it now.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well,

I cannot guarantee it is not fabricated, but if it is fabricated, he who did so did a better job than all other fabrications, including all of the "Solomon" offshots.. like the "Book of Solomon", the "Wisdom of Solomon", and the "Key of Solomon". In these you will find a plethora of fabricated information making Solomon out to be this big bad magician occultist who could bend the powers of demons to his will, and captured then employed them to build the temple, lol.

And many believe those texts are legit! But no, I have no definite proof.

I just noticed one thing I had overlooked. The sons of Tugarma, there are 10. I said these were all nomadic, turkish peoples and the like, but then I see one of their names is Balgar, as in Bulgar, Bulgarians. The other one is Tirki, aka Turkic, the Turkic peoples, who make up most of central asia.

This still doesnt explain where the far easterners descended from; the Chinese and Japanese and such. Genetics say Europeans and East Asians share a common, Central Asian ancestor some 40,000 years ago, during a migration northward, where the path split; some going to Europe, others moving into Asia .. the Khazakstan Area, Mongolia, and Western China. Also, Afghanistan as well.

join