It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaurs abducted too!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
150 Million Year Old Craft

I don't know about the stuning reliability of this lol, But what do you all think? Were we being visited this far back?

What are the implications for us if this is true?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Maybe the dinosaurs were another experiment by the aliens, and they had them destroyed so mankind could grow up without getting eaten by the dinosaurs?

That is my theory anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

SERPO ALERT!

HOAX! *fake* HOAX!

Sorry... I saw SERPO and fell off my chair laughing. SERPO is a massive fake false hoax. Really, search ATS and you'll see.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
maybe its because i used to work in the industry - but my first question is :

logistics ?

in breif how did they transport this claimed 15m diameter object

transorted horizontally - it is too wide for most roads , all railways and air transort solutions

transorted vertical - it will not go under road bridges , or any rail brige / tunnel / electrified line / signal gantry

and it still will not fit on any aircraft

its transport by sea is a simple matter - it would require a 16m square crate - which would be well within the capacity of almost all mechant vessels as a deck cargo - and several have sufficiently large hatcches to get it into the holds

but how did it get to the docks in the ` unamed nato ally ` - and how did it get from the docks stateside to the again conveniently unspecified location in the unamed state

the hoaxer probally thought they were being clever by redacting the location names - with no real valid reason to do so

but it just indicates to me that they are trying to avoid the obvious equestions

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There is already a thread about this. and yes no one feels serpo is a credible source.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

since we are on the Dino's/Alien's subject....

The Dinosaurs

The dinosaurs were created by the Reptilians thousands of years ago, before one of the Reptilians' latest re-starts of civilization. The dinosaurs were used in order to scare off other alien races from coming to Earth, and also to kick out the aliens that were already living on Earth. Once the dinosaurs had served their purpose and the Reptilians had Earth under control again, the dinosaurs were disposed of (i.e., made extinct).

The dinosaurs were not (and are not) a one-time deal, and have been created by the Reptilians (and then subsequently destroyed by them) many times in the past. Moreover, the dinosaur fossils that are found by scientists are only from the latest batch of dinosaurs.

www.truthism.com...

bye

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
wow. even the dinos got probed.
maybe that's why they went extinct.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

true, i did find the first 10-15 releqase of disinformation to be rather entertaining though

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
yeah I didn't think serpo was extremely reliable either, but the concept itself is a curious one

Has anyone heard of or know of anything related to abductees witnessing anything "not from our time period" i.e. evidence that perhaps ufos are moving in time?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

SERPO ALERT!

HOAX! *fake* HOAX!

Sorry... I saw SERPO and fell off my chair laughing. SERPO is a massive fake false hoax. Really, search ATS and you'll see.
The last I heard of 'serpo' was in 2006 when it was obviously a hoax...

I still don't understand how this is STILL going on. X_X

top topics

join