It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOL INVOLVED???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I was just wondering if anybody noticed that the AOL logo, resembles the illuminati triangle with the eye? I wouldn't be suprised at all, because they control TIME WARNER & CNN, and CNN is always pro-bush no matter how much a moron he is.

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The AOL logo was developed long ago, when AOL was still a struggling online service. Steve Case never dreamed (at the time) that his company might one day be positioned to acquire Time Warner.

Today, the AOL influence is minimal... almost all of the AOL management has been removed.

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
echelon: is aol involved?
undisclosed: they wish
undisclosed: the vast majority of aolers dont have the technical expertise required... still, we have some members in aol, as we do in most isps
echelon: their logo just gave me the idea...
undisclosed: i think they like the mystery surrounding with the logo; in reality, the staff of AOL is oblivious to the underworld
echelon: any other big time corporations?
undisclosed: msn, mindspring, and the backbones, hosting locations, etc.
undisclosed: the last gives us access to quite a few ibm mainframes, and I think a few sparc mainframes as well

i can't say how reliable the source is... hope it helps.

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
(g) "Undisclosed" is making up the info and pretending to be an insider. Someone with that sort of "insider power" would know exactly what sort of machines they're dealing with and not "IBM mainframes" and "SPARCs."

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssh.

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Actually, I think if you look closely and I MEAN CLOSELY!!!! Cause you don't want to miss the subtleties, the AoL logo looks VERY much like, an A with an O in it.

hmm online....isn't that one word? not on-line or on line right?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
im gonna have to go with the mason on this one, the symbol was created long ago and if you hadnt noticed SO WERE THE MASONS. so who knows, they very well could be, we may never know

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by STOP-THE-Iilluminati
because they control TIME WARNER & CNN, and CNN is always pro-bush no matter how much a moron he is.

which cnn are you watching, must not be the same one i see. i'm sure Begala and Carville would slap you if they seen you post that.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Ya want to know what AOL stands for????

Antichrist On-Line!!!!!

OOO0OOOO0OOO

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
this is kinda funny... my icon is the AOL icon and the Time Warner cable icon.

nice isnt it?

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
pretty cool, truth

top topics

join