It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Throw Jesus Off His Throne !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

thank you for speaking for me. im really sick right now, and the time i have online is sporatic lol

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
there is no "before Jesus." He has always been with the Father from eternity. He just took on a human body. He had preincarnate existence. He is even hinted about in the Old Covenant book of proverbs

Proverbs 30:4-6

Who hath ascended up into heaven, and descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in his garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son’s name, if thou knowest? (5) Every word of God is tried: he is a shield unto them that trust in him. (6) Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Only the sacrifice on an eternal one will suffice as payment in exchange for the eternal damnation of a multitude of souls. No creature will do; certainly no man.

Romans 3:22b-23

for there is no distinction; (23) for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God;

The prerequisite is you have to understand, believe, & accept what paid for your salvation.

Your doctrine will cost those who believe you their salvation.

Time is now very short.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
col 1:[13] Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:[14] In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:[15] Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

before you can learn about the salvation of christ you must first learn how to read.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566
col 1:[13] Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:[14] In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:[15] Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

before you can learn about the salvation of christ you must first learn how to read.
I.E. he was begotten of God, then through him all things were created. The bible never said anywhere Jesus was created but was in fact party to the act of creation. Just continue that passage you cited

Colossians 1:16-17

for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him; (17) and he is before all things, and in him all things consist.

Hebrews 1:2

hath at the end of these days spoken unto us in his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the worlds;
You have to understand what is written.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
The bible never said anywhere Jesus was created but was in fact party to the act of creation.

do you know what a firstBORN is?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566

Originally posted by reject
The bible never said anywhere Jesus was created but was in fact party to the act of creation.

do you know what a firstBORN is?
Its all greek.

FIRSTBORN

πρωτοτόκος
prōtotokos
pro-tot-ok'-os
From prōtos and the alternate of tiktō; first born (usually as noun, literally or figuratively): - firstbegotten (-born).

τίκτω
tiktō
tik'-to
A strengthened from of a primary word τέκω tekō (which is used only as an alternate in certain tenses); to produce (from seed, as a mother, a plant, the earth, etc.), literal or figurative: - bear, be born, bring forth, be delivered, be in travail.

as opposed to:
CREATURE

κτίσις
ktisis
ktis'-is
From ktizō; original formation (properly the act; by implication the thing, literally or figuratively): - building, creation, creature, ordinance.

κτίζω
ktizō
ktid'-zo
Probably akin to ktaomai(through the idea of the proprietorship of the manufacturer); to fabricate, that is, found (form originally): - create, Creator, make.
The passage is actually making the distinction between Jesus & everything else; in the original text.

Again, you have to understand what is written.

I think I was mistaken in sharing the pearls of my faith here; my apologies.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

I posted a link to an article that explains this:focusonthekingdom.org...
It may be useful to read it.
I will go through some of it.

. At the time of the Nicene Council, both Arians and Athanasians were fond of using them to prove that Christ existed as a personal being before his birth or “Incarnation.” The difference, of course, was that the Arians thought he had a beginning and was the first creature whom God made; while the Athanasians thought he had no beginning and was himself “co-equal, co-eternal, and consubstantial” with the Father. The result of such terms was the claim, still insisted on by Trinitarians today, that Jesus must be seen to be God just as the Father is seen to be God.
This writer questions seriously, however, whether any such ideas were in Paul’s mind or in God’s inspiration through the Spirit upon Paul’s writing of Scripture.

You seem to be adopting the Arian viewpoint.
According to the world religion corporation I have been warning about, you are a heretic.
Your teaching would be considered anathema and you would not be allowed into Heaven, unless you accept the Orthodox view, that Jesus at no time, was without existence.
That is not me saying that, but the corporation that seeks to hold sway on all thought, on this earth.
Like I said to PreTribGuy, we will better understand all these theological questions, when we are in Heaven.
You, because of your beliefs, will be persecuted just as much as I will be, if we allow the corporation to exert its full dominion.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

reject's views seem to be similar to ancient beliefs that there were gods inside a god until they "broke out" or were born of the parent god.

Like Kronos of the greek/roman myths as were the sumerian pantheon.

This might be what the ancient bible writers were actually thinking as they were in the same region of the world. That Jesus always existed albeit inside of Yahweh. Kind of like being in the womb.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

ος relative pronoun - nominative singular masculine
hos hos: the relatively (sometimes demonstrative) pronoun, who, which, what, that -- one, (an-, the) other, some, that, what, which, who(-m, -se), etc. εστιν verb - present indicative - third person singular
esti es-tee': he (she or it) is; also (with neuter plural) they areεικων noun - nominative singular feminine
eikon i-kone': a likeness, i.e. (literally) statue, profile, or (figuratively) representation, resemblance -- image.του definite article - genitive singular masculine
ho ho: the definite article; the (sometimes to be supplied, at others omitted, in English idiom) -- the, this, that, one, he, she, it, etc.θεου noun - genitive singular masculine
theos theh'-os: a deity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very -- exceeding, God, god(-ly, -ward).του definite article - genitive singular masculine
ho ho: the definite article; the (sometimes to be supplied, at others omitted, in English idiom) -- the, this, that, one, he, she, it, etc.αορατου adjective - genitive singular masculine
aoratos ah-or'-at-os: invisible -- invisible (thing).πρωτοτοκος adjective - nominative singular masculine
prototokos pro-tot-ok'-os: first-born (usually as noun, literally or figuratively) -- firstbegotten(-born).πασης adjective - genitive singular feminine
pas pas: apparently a primary word; all, any, every, the wholeκτισεως noun - genitive singular feminine
ktisis ktis'-is: original formation (properly, the act; by implication, the thing, literally or figuratively) -- building, creation, creature, ordinance.

the difference between me and swine, is that i know what the meaning of firstborn is.

the truth doesnt get any simpler. if you cant comprehend the scripture, then im sorry, you simply dont want to comprehend.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is for the knucklehead antichristian people I have to respond to once and then Im out since I see they have no understanding at all.

" You religious people ruin my planet "

dumbass. Yea and with out religions communism will, nuclear bombs will. you see evil will exist with or without religion and the fact is that those nukes will destroy earth soon as the religion saints predicted 100s of years ago.

as God predicted in scripture.

" anyone with a brain can teach this "

Not many people teach loving your enemies. Damn everybody loves their own, their homeboys, their people, but loving enemies comes from God.

btw love comes from God and is a grace he implanted in us and with out him you have none.

" grim troll "

name fits you well since you troll christian post with your non open minded BS. grow the hell up son.

" Weak minded sheepeople need something to believe to justify their pathetic existence "

That's BS. It's called having soem damn deepness in life and not liviong as a damn match that burns out without any thought of where they come from. Many saints seen miracles, Christ worked them, I seen them and you will see what i mean at death.

You cannot or will not disprove God and the only thing that qoute says is you are arrogant and non openminded.

and Mrwupy.

" this is what you are tuaght with the tooth fairy "

Ok so you believe in a non revealed God, a faith that is non revealed to the humans like God did with christianity, yet you have no words from your God, no messengers, no clue of what god is like.

Yet. You call our faiths tooth fairies? Atleast God came to earth, talked to us, worked countless miracles, created a church which produces saints yearly which worked miracles, taught us how to live.

I would expect God to do that and not just exist without showing himself.

It's called revealed truth that is accompanied by miracles.

peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

...the knucklehead antichristian people....

This was originally posted on ATS conspiracies side and before it got moved, it got some posts from the anti-Christian troll types.
Thanks for stopping by and answering those posts, because I neglected to do so.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Oh ok JD. Please excuse my language.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join